BURKE did it, and WHY the Ramseys covered up -an Opinion

i_dont_chat

Reaction score
BURKE did it – and why the Ramseys covered up

I agree 100% with BlueCrab’s assessment. Go here to read BlueCrab’s theory. You’ve got to read this to understand my theory.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24045

I agree that Burke did it and that LE and the grand jury found this to be true. The choking was unintentional. Burke choked her to death and smashed her skull to keep her from crying out.

A 9-year child cannot be held responsible in Colorado – and so it should be, in my opinion.

Although John and Patsy Ramsey didn’t kill their daughter, they hold some responsibility. And they don’t want their part it in to come to light. Their part in it is this: It is apparent to me that Burke had, at some time, witnessed adult sexual partners engaging in Erotic asphyxiation (EA).

I am proposing that Burke saw either his father perform this on his mother, or else Burke saw a man perform this on a woman – at a neighbor’s or friend’s home. Perhaps the “false” 9-1-1 call was the result of a child witnessing EA and they were frightened and called the police.

In any case, John and Patsy were keenly aware of where Burke “learned” the choking game. And the purpose of all their lies, ransom note, and cover up was to keep that a secret. Their “close” friends who knew the same – did their part to cover up, as well, to protect themselves.

I believe that the scream heard by a neighbor was Patsy when she found JonBenet. Perhaps Burke woke up his parents when he realized he had hurt JonBenet. Perhaps Patsy, as it was her routine, had gotten up to take JonBenet to the restroom so she wouldn’t wet the bed, and found the children downstairs.

As soon as Patsy and John saw what had happened, and realized that Burke was “acting out” what he had seen them or their friends doing, the Ramsey’s acted together to do whatever staging necessary – to take the suspicion off of Burke and place it on an intruder(s). I believe they gave Burke sleeping medication at that point – to get him out of the way. They had the rest of the night to plan what they would do to blame it on an intruder, not so much as to protect Burke, but to keep themselves from coming under scrutiny because of their sexual activities.

BlueCrab is correct that JonBenet’s death was the result of a sexual act. I propose it was the result of a sexual experiment. Only teen couples and adult couples would find it pleasurable to engage in EA, to increase the intensity of an organism. Children the age of JonBenet and Burke are too young to be at the “intensifying organism” stage. But it makes perfect sense that Burke would want to mimic or act out what he saw adults doing with each other. He used his sister as his partner, and since he didn’t understand the complicated details of erotic asphyxiation, he simply choked her to death. JonBenet was fighting for her life – and that probably scared Burke, and he hit her hard on the head – to silence her and to keep from getting found out. Experts have said that either the choking or the hit on the head could have caused death, and that either could have been afflicted by a child.

From the moment the parents found JonBenet, they went into the cover-up mode, not so much to protect Burke – but to protect the part they played in her death.

Although Erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA) are not illegal between consenting adults – the parents could have been found “unfit parents” if they allowed their son/children to witness such sexual behavior, or they could have been judged to be neglectful if the children were exposed to this at a neighbor’s home, if the Ramseys knew such behavior was occurring.

As BlueCrab said, Erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA) are extremely dangerous when performed by teens and adults. Can you imagine how dangerous when being duplicated by a 9-year old with his 6-year sister? So dangerous, in fact, to cause death.

To get to the bottom of this, LE should ask John Ramsey and every adult who socialized with the Ramseys to take another lie detector test, and ask them what they know about erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA), and if they had any knowledge of Burke witnessing such acts.

The above is my opinion only, and based only on the known information.

I thought it was proven that BR could not have bashed her skull in the way it was??

michelle said:
I thought it was proven that BR could not have bashed her skull in the way it was??
I don't know how one could prove this.

A 9-year old boy, I think, has the strength to bash in the skull of a 6-year. With a weapon, or course. A flashlight or a bat or something substantial.

This is my humble opinion.

I think that if John had been involved, he would have edited the ransom note and have it be more believeable!

I also don't think that kids that age use that kind of force. If they did, they would be constantly killing each other. I've had to break up more than one fight between boys Burke's age who were extremely enraged at each other. They usually punch each other in the back and then roll around on the floor.

Not saying it's impossible that Burke did it, but (for me) it doesn't add up. Burke was entranced by his Nintendo, and it doesn't sound like he paid much attention to his little sister.

I just remember hearing one of those forensic people talking about how hard it is to actually crack someones skull like that. I am not saying it cant happen, that is just what I remember hearing.. For a 9 year old that it.

I don't believe Burke did it even if he was able for the following reasons:

1. His parents sent him to school the following January. If they thought there was any chance of him spilling the beans, they wouldn't have let him out of their sight.

2. They allowed Burke to testify before the Grand Jury. Burke was just a little kid. As we've seen from other cases involving children, they are very easy for the police to "lead" into coherced statements. J&P would never have allowed this with Burke if there was any chance he would tell.

3. All of the early law suits were charged by the Ramsey's on Burke's behalf. They always filed in his name for defamation of character. They NEVER filed in their own name even though they were being skewered in the media (much worse than Burke ever was). This is because they could prove Burke didn't do it. They didn't charge on their own behalf because they would have to prove they didn't do it and they weren't even going to try!

Chebrock said:
I don't believe Burke did it even if he was able for the following reasons:

1. His parents sent him to school the following January. If they thought there was any chance of him spilling the beans, they wouldn't have let him out of their sight.

2. They allowed Burke to testify before the Grand Jury. Burke was just a little kid. As we've seen from other cases involving children, they are very easy for the police to "lead" into coherced statements. J&P would never have allowed this with Burke if there was any chance he would tell.

3. All of the early law suits were charged by the Ramsey's on Burke's behalf. They always filed in his name for defamation of character. They NEVER filed in their own name even though they were being skewered in the media (much worse than Burke ever was). This is because they could prove Burke didn't do it. They didn't charge on their own behalf because they would have to prove they didn't do it and they weren't even going to try!

Good points, Chebrock!

In addition, JR asked Fleet White, if Burke could be taken to his house, that morning. If BR had been involved, the Ramseys would have wanted Burke to stay home, where they could keep an eye on him. It would've been too dangerous to let a 9 year old be around White's family and guests, possibly saying something incriminating.

I don't think the BDA would have gone throught he charade of flying JMK home from Bankok if, in the eyes of all LE involved, BR had done the killing but was simply too young to charge.

I have a great deal of respect for Bluecrab's knowledge for this case, but imo, the arrest of JMK put an end to the possible validity of his BDI theory.imho

I don't doubt that Burke could have bashed JonBenet in the
head- especially if he came downstairs during the night and caught her messing with his new Nintendo.

But--that alone didn't kill her.

No way did Burke entwine his Mother's sweater fibers in
the garrotte and strangle his sister to death!

MysteryAddict said:
I don't doubt that Burke could have bashed JonBenet in the
head- especially if he came downstairs during the night and caught her messing with his new Nintendo.

But--that alone didn't kill her.

No way did Burke entwine his Mother's sweater fibers in
the garrotte and strangle his sister to death!
I have always thought that JR and PR would cover for him but he could not do all of what was done to her himself.

i_dont_chat said:

I agree 100% with BlueCrab’s assessment. Go here to read BlueCrab’s theory. You’ve got to read this to understand my theory.

I agree that Burke did it and that LE and the grand jury found this to be true. The choking was unintentional. Burke choked her to death and smashed her skull to keep her from crying out.

A 9-year child cannot be held responsible in Colorado – and so it should be, in my opinion.

Although John and Patsy Ramsey didn’t kill their daughter, they hold some responsibility. And they don’t want their part it in to come to light. Their part in it is this: It is apparent to me that Burke had, at some time, witnessed adult sexual partners engaging in Erotic asphyxiation (EA).

I am proposing that Burke saw either his father perform this on his mother, or else Burke saw a man perform this on a woman – at a neighbor’s or friend’s home. Perhaps the “false” 9-1-1 call was the result of a child witnessing EA and they were frightened and called the police.

In any case, John and Patsy were keenly aware of where Burke “learned” the choking game. And the purpose of all their lies, ransom note, and cover up was to keep that a secret. Their “close” friends who knew the same – did their part to cover up, as well, to protect themselves.

I believe that the scream heard by a neighbor was Patsy when she found JonBenet. Perhaps Burke woke up his parents when he realized he had hurt JonBenet. Perhaps Patsy, as it was her routine, had gotten up to take JonBenet to the restroom so she wouldn’t wet the bed, and found the children downstairs.

As soon as Patsy and John saw what had happened, and realized that Burke was “acting out” what he had seen them or their friends doing, the Ramsey’s acted together to do whatever staging necessary – to take the suspicion off of Burke and place it on an intruder(s). I believe they gave Burke sleeping medication at that point – to get him out of the way. They had the rest of the night to plan what they would do to blame it on an intruder, not so much as to protect Burke, but to keep themselves from coming under scrutiny because of their sexual activities.

BlueCrab is correct that JonBenet’s death was the result of a sexual act. I propose it was the result of a sexual experiment. Only teen couples and adult couples would find it pleasurable to engage in EA, to increase the intensity of an organism. Children the age of JonBenet and Burke are too young to be at the “intensifying organism” stage. But it makes perfect sense that Burke would want to mimic or act out what he saw adults doing with each other. He used his sister as his partner, and since he didn’t understand the complicated details of erotic asphyxiation, he simply choked her to death. JonBenet was fighting for her life – and that probably scared Burke, and he hit her hard on the head – to silence her and to keep from getting found out. Experts have said that either the choking or the hit on the head could have caused death, and that either could have been afflicted by a child.

From the moment the parents found JonBenet, they went into the cover-up mode, not so much to protect Burke – but to protect the part they played in her death.

Although Erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA) are not illegal between consenting adults – the parents could have been found “unfit parents” if they allowed their son/children to witness such sexual behavior, or they could have been judged to be neglectful if the children were exposed to this at a neighbor’s home, if the Ramseys knew such behavior was occurring.

As BlueCrab said, Erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA) are extremely dangerous when performed by teens and adults. Can you imagine how dangerous when being duplicated by a 9-year old with his 6-year sister? So dangerous, in fact, to cause death.

To get to the bottom of this, LE should ask John Ramsey and every adult who socialized with the Ramseys to take another lie detector test, and ask them what they know about erotic asphyxiation (EA) and autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA), and if they had any knowledge of Burke witnessing such acts.
So how do you explain the stun gun marks?

:waitasec:

i_dont_chat said:

what I will never understand is this fixation on john and patsy as sexual gymnasts..where does anyone get this idea. Neither of them appear to have a sexual bone in their bodies, but more than that-not one person has ever come forward and suggested they were part of a swingers group.
If you are part of a swingers group it will eventually come out-someone talks..I dont understand how anyone comes up with this notion of them being into sexual kinkiness.
Its this kind of thinking that makes me really wonder?

newtv said:
what I will never understand is this fixation on john and patsy as sexual gymnasts..where does anyone get this idea. Neither of them appear to have a sexual bone in their bodies, but more than that-not one person has ever come forward and suggested they were part of a swingers group.
If you are part of a swingers group it will eventually come out-someone talks..I dont understand how anyone comes up with this notion of them being into sexual kinkiness.
I dont see PR and JR as being that type either. That is the part that baffles me.:confused:

newtv said:
This is a great point and I agree with you. If John and Patsy ever HAD much sex anymore at that time in their lives (what with the cancer and the kids and the busy work schedule coupled with the fact that they come across as relatively sex-less), I honestly doubt they were having unusual or kinky sex.

I think JBR's death was accidental and I am almost 100% sure it was at the hands of an adult.

i_dont_chat said:

As for BlueCrab, he has posted other outlandish theories here too. One of them for example was that JB was 'hog-tied' by her wrists and ankles to be 'shockingly displayed'. I forgot to ask him if he thought Burke had done his too. :)

If JB had that cord tied around her neck and it was too tight, she would have tried to get it off, getting pieces of her own skin under her fingernails. And the cord itself would not have remained in a perfectly circular position around her neck.
And just for the sake of the discussion: suppose Burke had killed JB in an EA session, do you really believe that the parents would then have left the scenario as it was, e. g. not have removed the 'garrote' as incriminating evidence?

Yes, I believe the parents would have left the device around her neck, because it was obvious to anyone looking at her, that she was strangled. It would have drawn them into the cover-up if they removed the cord.

The Ramseys wanted LE to believe an intruder strangled her.

This is only my opinion.

i_dont_chat said:
Yes, I believe the parents would have left the device around her neck, because it was obvious to anyone looking at her, that she was strangled. It would have drawn them into the cover-up if they removed the cord.

The Ramseys wanted LE to believe an intruder strangled her.

This is only my opinion.
But the head bash does not not fit into this scenario at all if you imply that JB died from erotic asphyxiation done by Burke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back