CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

WhiteWolf

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On MSNBC news now.

Suspect confessed to specific elements of the crime. The suspect is being held in Bangkok, Thailand, on other sex charges.

News conference later.

WTF? :eek: Is today April Fools Day? :waitasec:

Just heard and rushed here to check it out. Gee, what a shock.Awaiting more info.

Suspect is a 41-year-old American teacher (2nd grade) from Conyers (sp?), Georgia. He is a convicted sex offender.

WhiteWolf said:
Suspect is a 41-year-old American teacher (2nd grade) from Conyers (sp?), Georgia. He is a convicted sex offender.

A current teacher? How can a current registered sex offender be a 2nd grade teacher? :furious:

Just heard here that suspect has confessed and apparently knew undisclosed details of the killing. His surname is Carr .Also heard he had been sending emails to Patsy and the police for 2 yrs.He was a 2nd grade teacher in Georgia.

I wonder if he was a member here or at any other site involving Jonbenet.

If he was sending emails it definitely fits a pattern of a killer trying to inject himself into the investigation.

Jeana (DP) said:
A current teacher? How can a current registered sex offender be a 2nd grade teacher? :furious:

The news clarified Karr was a teacher at one time.

I suppose Karr was busted and couldn't teach anymore. I'll bet his DNA was compared to the partial unidentified DNA in JonBenet's panties, along with others who matched the partial DNA.

Jeana (DP) said:
Unfortunately, although most school systems do background checks, some do not. It should be a federal law JMO.

lilsister said:
Unfortunately, although most school systems do background checks, some do not. It should be a federal law JMO.

I had read that he is not a registered sex offender.

I do agree that it should be federal law for school systems to do background checks, but if there is nothing on his record it wouldn't help.

Can we please send him back to Thailand to face the music there?!

Pandora said:
Can we please send him back to Thailand to face the music there?!
What music? They did expell him.

Great. One more child molester free to roam the streets. Thanks Colorado LE for bringing him back. :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back