Springsteen denies split with wife

Reader

Reaction score
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/artsentertainment/2003233927_webbruce19.html

TRENTON, N.J. — Bruce Springsteen has turned to cyberspace to deny rumors that he and wife Patti Scialfa are splitting up.

In a posting on his official Web site, www.brucespringsteen.net, the New Jersey-born rocker writes that he and Scialfa are still committed to each other.
------------------------------
Quoting unnamed sources, the New York Post reported Thursday that Springsteen's and Scialfa's marriage was on the rocks due to his relationship with a Sept. 11 widow he met while organizing a charity event.

Springsteen, 56, and Scialfa, a backup singer in his band, married in 1991 and have three children. He had previously been married to actress Julianne Phillips.

I hope they stay together. I always thought she was just what he needed, she loved him for him, didn't try to change him (like wife #1, imo) and also, they have those kids.

BRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I hope they leave them alone too. The Boss don't need this crap.

sandraladeda said:
I hope they stay together. I always thought she was just what he needed, she loved him for him, didn't try to change him (like wife #1, imo) and also, they have those kids.

I don't know how his first wife tried to change him but he cheated on her with his current wife. It woul not surprise me tht he cheats on this wife too.

Amraann said:
I don't know how his first wife tried to change him but he cheated on her with his current wife. It woul not surprise me tht he cheats on this wife too.

She tried to clean him up to better fit in with her trendy Hollywood friends. It ruined them. He's a Jersey Boy!!

I hope they don't split.. they have been together for a long time... I'm sure it's hard to be a wife of a rock star... I'm sure it's hard on him to be faithful all the time, too... I give them both credit for hanging in there this long...

He's a rock star. They are throwing themselves on him. And let's face it, he cheated once he will do it again. It was with his current wife. Karma!!!!!!!!!:snooty:

julia said:
He's a rock star. They are throwing themselves on him. And let's face it, he cheated once he will do it again. It was with his current wife. Karma!!!!!!!!!:snooty:

Where did I hear that? "He's a rock star. The normal rules don't apply." :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back