Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny...

Bronte Nut

Reaction score
Mark Karr, that is... Yep, the double-edged sword with forums is that all manner of wackos, including killers and suspected killers and their loveable lawyers can go on and sow their own particular brand of propaganda.

There is, as others have said, a likelihood that our mascara-clad attention seeker may find his way onto Websleuths, if he hasn't already.

Yet, even if he does start posting anonymously, and actually shares insights into his odd behavior, it will not shed any light on the killer himself/herself.

Of course, it may well be that the actual killer has already posted significant information over the years on various forums/blogs. The trick is in filtering it through. Perhaps certain people have already admitted to their deeds, however vicariously.

It will be interesting if anybody has pulled, or can pull a number of select postings together, with a view to reconstructing the actual death scene - not necessarily a murder scene.

Meanwhile, I think the Ramseys were totally innocent, and their lawyer is a fine human being, who is motivated by the highest possible ideals.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Ethel Q. Binks

"Meanwhile, I think the Ramseys were totally innocent, and their lawyer is a fine human being, who is motivated by the highest possible ideals."

A fine human being motivated by the highest possible ideals! LOL

Thanks! I needed that! ROFLMAO!

SuperDave said:
"Meanwhile, I think the Ramseys were totally innocent, and their lawyer is a fine human being, who is motivated by the highest possible ideals."

A fine human being motivated by the highest possible ideals! LOL

Thanks! I needed that! ROFLMAO!
Thanks, SuperDave. I was just trying to give Lin Wood a heart attack. Not...

The case stinks. It always did.

Sure, the Ramseys could be innocent... Excuse me, I'll just have to go catch my flying pig...

I could more easily accept Oswald getting off mutliple well-chosen shots in an impossible time/opportunity window with an unsilenced, non-specialized weapon in an area dripping with security staff.

Hey, but do ya believe in Santa Claus, smart guy?

Don't be ridiculous, there ain't no sanity clause. Not in the utterly insane 'official' explanation of events in the Ramsey household, anyway.

The Ramseys made Single Bullet Theory look like irrefutable proof.

Dear Bronte Nut,

Next time, could you please change your signature from:

Mrs. Ethel Q. Binks

to:

Mrs. Fullah de Bunk

so that I can get the gig a little quicker? :)

W

heck, Karr is too busy looking up child *advertiser censored* to be with WS

Wrinkles said:
Dear Bronte Nut,

Next time, could you please change your signature from:

Mrs. Ethel Q. Binks

to:

Mrs. Fullah de Bunk

so that I can get the gig a little quicker? :)

W
Consider it done...

julia said:
heck, Karr is too busy looking up child *advertiser censored* to be with WS
You've got it.

Wait a minute... wait a minute... JOHN Mark Karr... JOHN Ramsey

Case closed.

Sorry, I was just borrowing the reverse logic/non-logic that the DA's office seem to be thrashing about in.

OKay, here's a far-fetched scenario...

Patsy: "Look John, stop diddling the kid and I'll buy you a lookalike doll."

Alas, when the much-vaunted doll arrives, it just can't cut the mustard, and Johnny goes off to sulk. Later, Patsy grabs what she thinks is the doll and swings it by its feet, bringing its head into contact with a solid object.

Ooops... ain't no doll.

As I said, case closed.

While dark humor may be an inappropriate response at times, I feel that this entire case is just one very sad joke - at the expense of a sweet little girl who deserved better than to be systematically dehumanized by her deluded parents, who may or may not have killed her.

Peace, y'all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back