Please elect me to take on JMK in here

shoe_horn

Reaction score
If we peg in him here, I would like to disect his warped brain so much, that he'd wish his brother would have never intervened when he was part of that pile of sticks with his mother standing over him and about to light the match.

I'll treat JMK like the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz...that freak!!

BTW: It was not an intruder

I totally agree with you Shoe Horn.

I don't understand the people who think it could of been an intruder. There is zippo evidence of an outside job.

Secondly, what intruder would feel safe enough to take the child down to the basement, to do whatever with her for however long, then take the time to wash her body of all evidence and not fear at some point of getting caught? This alone says inside job..............

Any other intruder child kidnappings, have happened quickly, before they could be caught... A kidnapping for ransom would of been quick and swift and pedophile's dont kidnap for ransom, they just to do the deed to get to a qucik end of what they want... They dont' stick around hin the child's house, molest, then leave with or without the child. The object is not to be caught. Hello!

The taking the extra time to wash her of all evidence is enough for anyone to see this had to be an inside job, and not a child either who could think that far ahead.

shoe_horn said:
If we peg in him here, I would like to disect his warped brain so much, that he'd wish his brother would have never intervened when he was part of that pile of sticks with his mother standing over him and about to light the match.

Aw, leave him to it.He has had his 15 seconds.will do his time and just fade away.

I don't think JMK is going to have access to a computer for quite a while. :) I'm hoping he'll be incarcerated for at least 5 years. And, hopefully, by then the JonBenet Ramsey murder will be solved.

Leila said:
I don't think JMK is going to have access to a computer for quite a while. :) I'm hoping he'll be incarcerated for at least 5 years. And, hopefully, by then the JonBenet Ramsey murder will be solved.

Leila, if interested in JMK's future, there is a NEW place to discuss JMK :)

It is in the 'Trials' forum. :)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42692

California vs John Mark Karr

shoe_horn said:

Go git his pansy a$$, Shoe Horn.

No prisoners.

Any odds on JR confessing during the next five years?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh come on, I'm an old Vincent Price fan.

Leila said:
Poor guy needs to be committed, needs serious help. He actually believes he's guilty.

Linda7NJ said:
Poor guy needs to be committed, needs serious help. He actually believes he's guilty.

We need to protect our children more than we need to feel worry for the mental damage his mom did to him in the remaining 6 yrs he must have lived in the house with her after the attempted trial by fire when he was 2. Even Sybil's mom, a true story, didn't try to kill her. Maybe it drove his brother a little bit crazy too although he was 4 yrs older. But realizing what happened to him wasn't right and wanting him taken care of, in a mental institution, shows we're also people of fairness and good will. His eyes in his picture look depressed, but also that he's let himself become demon-possessed, I'm afraid. Nobody's been able to help him, if anyone even knew to try. There's no way around that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back