Police say shoplifters lost getaway car, driver

gidget641

Trust me I am not a people person
Reaction score
Police say shoplifters lost getaway car, driver

By Gene Haschak
Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted Thursday, August 31, 2006

After stealing eight bottles of champagne Tuesday from the Dominick’s in East Dundee, two shoplifters couldn’t find their getaway car or driver, police said Wednesday.

The driver was locked out of their getaway Monte Carlo — because one of the shoplifters had the keys in her purse, according to reports.

So the shoplifters, a man and woman, decided to run; she ran so hard, she literally ran out of her shoes, police said.
The male shoplifter was found hiding in tall grass next to Santa’s Village, reports said.
The driver was found in the bathroom of a nearby gas station after he injected himself with heroin, according to police.

The female shoplifter was found in the nearby Wal-Mart, wearing black fuzzy slippers she tried to steal from that store, reports said.

more at link

Daily herald

Jeana (DP) said:
Doesn't say what kind of champagne. :rolleyes:

LOL! Well not sure if you have Dominicks down there in Tx, but the best you can buy there would be Korbel. Retail here about 19.99-24.99 a bottle.

I pass by that intersection every morning. It is a really busy area for traffic, even late at night so how they RAN in that area is beyond me! However, I can see someone hiding by the amuesment park since it is all but abandoned.

I would have liked to see her struttin around in those black fuzzy sleepers!

gidget641 said:
LOL! Well not sure if you have Dominicks down there in Tx, but the best you can buy there would be Korbel. Retail here about 19.99-24.99 a bottle.

I pass by that intersection every morning. It is a really busy area for traffic, even late at night so how they RAN in that area is beyond me! However, I can see someone hiding by the amuesment park since it is all but abandoned.

I would have liked to see her struttin around in those black fuzzy sleepers!

NO THANKS!!!! LOL I guess junkies don't always have good taste????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back