Get Me Up-to-Date

calicocat

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website while researching details of the JonBenet Ramsey murder case. My questions have probably been answered before.
1) Did Bill McReynolds tell the Investigators what special present JonBenet would receive after Christmas?
2) He told JonBenet that he had a space saved on his harp to carve her name, yet the harp contained names of deceased children?
3) Chris Wolf left his home late Christmas day and returned the next morning with soiled clothes. What caused the soiling and where was he all night long?
4) Chris Wolf owned a t-shirt with the letters S.B.T.C. on it believed to stand for Santa Barbara Tennis Club? The ransom note said "Victory" and the letters. Did the Ramseys belong to the tennis club?
5) Gary Oliva sobbed to his friend that he hurt a young girl. Was the girl ever identified?
6) Michael Helgoth owned a baseball cap with the letters S.B.T.C. on it. Where did he get it from and what did it stand for?
7) Did anyone investigate whether or not he was murdered?

If anybody has the answers, it's going to be some members here! I can think of a few right off the bat that are typing on their keyboards even as I type...unless they are grilling burgers or steaks or chicken (!) for the holiday weekend.

I'd like to know also some of the answers to these questions and/or whether some of them are just urban myths of the JBR case...

There are so many things that could easily tie Helgoth to the murder. He had a fascination with Barbie dolls and a Barbie nightgown was found at the murder scene. He told a friend at work that he wondered what it would be like to crush somebody's skull. He and an unidentified friend claimed they would be coming into a large sum of money, between $50,000 & $60,000 each. The ransom note said that "two gentlemen" were watching over JonBenet. Helgoth or his friend (I'm not sure which) had two long haired dogs, and unidentified dog hair was found at the murder scene. Helgoth owned several stun guns and the S.B.T.C. baseball cap, also Hi-Tec boots. He wore black clothes to break into houses in the area and black fibers were found at the murder scene. Weird, huh? It is my understanding that the police didn't even know about him until he showed up dead, but his co-worker had called the police tip-line shortly after JonBenet's death. The lead was never followed up on.

I can't confirm, but an odd place for it to be in the wine cellar.

SuperDave said:
It was JBR's.
THat's what I thought.

Hmmm....ok, if the folks did it, that would of course be in line with the old
"I killed you but here, let me make sure you have your favorite security article with you."

If indeed this was a stranger thing:

Did the stranger scoop her up taking the nightgown along as the child had a grasp on it? OR

Did JBR make the trip to the basement on her own two feet, lured out and down the stairs all the while holding the nightgown with her like Linus in the cartoon strip?

Which reminds me: does anyone know what were the condition of the soles of her feet? Were they clean or did they have some dirt on them as one would expect to have from having walked in a basement area?

Trocaria said:
THat's what I thought.

"I killed you but here, let me make sure you have your favorite security article with you."

Did the stranger scoop her up taking the nightgown along as the child had a grasp on it? OR

Did JBR make the trip to the basement on her own two feet, lured out and down the stairs all the while holding the nightgown with her like Linus in the cartoon strip?

Which reminds me: does anyone know what were the condition of the soles of her feet? Were they clean or did they have some dirt on them as one would expect to have from having walked in a basement area?
I know only parts of the questions in the first post and a couple in this post. Helgoth's death is constantly being discussed as a possible murder. Oliva's dna did not match so he was cleared. I did not see JBR's feet mentioned at all by anyone except Karr - ever. Just like the hair, totally ignored. They would have the killer's dna all over them if they checked them since he had a foot fetish. Karr never mentions taking the nightgown but he leaves out a lot of things even though his account is extremely detailed. Yes I know Karr is not the killer. However his account is more in line with the crime scene than anyone else's and I think the killer told him the story. Karr says she was lifted out of her bed while asleep, and said "mom" but did not wake up until the killer had her on his /her lap in the basement. Yes it is possible the killer was an unknown female. Karr is not the first to hint such a thing. And it would explain why if JBR knew her she was not afraid.

Trocaria said:
THat's what I thought.

Which reminds me: does anyone know what were the condition of the soles of her feet? Were they clean or did they have some dirt on them as one
would expect to have from having walked in a basement area?
I've heard they were dirty.
I couldn't source that though.
UKGuy often brings the condition of her feet up, maybe he could source that for us.

I have not been reading about JBR lately, but a while back I read something and was wondering if anyone knows where this thread is. It's about the other girl from the Dance West Studio "Amy" that was raped 9 months later. It said that the same brand of cig. butts were found in both of the girls driveway/yard. I was wondering if they ever compared the DNA on them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back