tomkitten poo

2sisters

Reaction score
I honestly didn't know hwere to place this. This poor child is going to be so screwed up when she is older. I'm not sure if this is even true, you can decide...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,211954,00.html
TomKat may not let you see their baby, but they were happy to have an artist create a bronzed sculpture of her doodoo — or so he says.

That seem so unreal it's hard to believe it's even true!

OK, that looks awfully big for a supposedly only 4-month-old baby's...sure it isn't Tom's?? :waitasec:

If this is true, these two are certifiable!!! :rolleyes:

:laugh:
englishleigh said:
OK, that looks awfully big for a supposedly only 4-month-old baby's...sure it isn't Tom's?? :waitasec:
LOL!!!! You made me almost spit out my coffee, I got a mental pic when I read that!

englishleigh said:

If this is true, these two are certifiable!!! :rolleyes:
This was my first thought.
When I had my child 8 years ago, you didnt' start them on solids until they were four months old, maybe that has changed now.

I think it's Toms...or Katies :p

Oh my goodness. People - IT IS NOT REALLY HER POOP! The same art house that created Britney giving birth, created this as a tongue in cheek dig at how obsessed the world is with everything celebrity. And it is working - this artist is getting so much publicity and we are proving their point!

I think the whole poo thing is funny! Aw, some of those artists are good jokers are'nt they.Funny thread tho'.Ha.Ha.:crazy:

Tom and Katie said it was her poop, they were photographed with it..why would they support a tongue in cheek stab at themselves?
As if Tiny Tom would allow that.
He is nowhere near enough of a person to laugh at himself.

narlacat said:
Tom and Katie said it was her poop, they were photographed with it..why would they support a tongue in cheek stab at themselves?
As if Tiny Tom would allow that.
He is nowhere near enough of a person to laugh at himself.
Where is the picture of Tom and Katie photographed with it???

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060830/139/673pu.html

As for the artist, well Daniel Edwards, the man behind 'Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston' that depicted a very pregnant and very nude Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug, is also responsible for this idea, after being inspired by the successful children's book 'Everybody Poops'.

In a statement, the Capla Kesting Fine Art, located in Brooklyn's Williamsburg gallery district, said that the idea was partially a 'statement' on modern media, and also the 'absurdity' of coverage TomKat's baby was getting.

"It's partially a statement on modern media that 'celebrity poop' has more entertainment value than health, famine or other critical issues facing society and governments today. and also the absurdity of the media coverage on Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' new baby, Suri Cruise, which has reached stellar proportions, eclipsing far more notable events with more substance," E!Online quoted the gallery, as saying.

"Babies mostly breastfeed for the first four months, so a baby's first meal of solid food may be a baby's first meal at the dinner table. A bronzed cast of baby's first poop can be a meaningful memento for the family," said David Kesting, the director of Capla Kesting Fine Art.

Masterj said:
Where is the picture of Tom and Katie photographed with it???

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060830/139/673pu.html

As for the artist, well Daniel Edwards, the man behind 'Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston' that depicted a very pregnant and very nude Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug, is also responsible for this idea, after being inspired by the successful children's book 'Everybody Poops'.

In a statement, the Capla Kesting Fine Art, located in Brooklyn's Williamsburg gallery district, said that the idea was partially a 'statement' on modern media, and also the 'absurdity' of coverage TomKat's baby was getting.

"It's partially a statement on modern media that 'celebrity poop' has more entertainment value than health, famine or other critical issues facing society and governments today. and also the absurdity of the media coverage on Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' new baby, Suri Cruise, which has reached stellar proportions, eclipsing far more notable events with more substance," E!Online quoted the gallery, as saying.

"Babies mostly breastfeed for the first four months, so a baby's first meal of solid food may be a baby's first meal at the dinner table. A bronzed cast of baby's first poop can be a meaningful memento for the family," said David Kesting, the director of Capla Kesting Fine Art.
Well, not sure where it is online, but it was on the front page of a newspaper here.
It showed them holding the poop and smiling at it.

Maybe it was doctored I don't know.

narlacat said:
This was my first thought.
When I had my child 8 years ago, you didnt' start them on solids until they were four months old, maybe that has changed now.

I think it's Toms...or Katies :p
my twins are 7 months and 4 months is when they started on solids, They still haven left anything like that in the diaper though! I don't know if it is true or not, I don't really care, I found it funny.

Masterj said:
Oh my goodness. People - IT IS NOT REALLY HER POOP! The same art house that created Britney giving birth, created this as a tongue in cheek dig at how obsessed the world is with everything celebrity. And it is working - this artist is getting so much publicity and we are proving their point!
We are just trying to have a little fun and laugh about it, I don't think any of us are sooo obsessed with KAtie and Tom that we care of nothing else. I personally dont like those 2 and this story just amused my bored little self.

2sisters said:
We are just trying to have a little fun and laugh about it, I don't think any of us are sooo obsessed with KAtie and Tom that we care of nothing else. I personally dont like those 2 and this story just amused my bored little self.
No, I understand and I never said anyone was so obsessed with them that they cared of nothing else. I just got the impression that some people believed this to be true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back