Rosie O'Donnell

I'm not a big fan of Rosie and never saw the view, but she'll have to learn that she's no longer in charge. We've all got people we have to answer to and she's got Babs.

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm not a big fan of Rosie and never saw the view, but she'll have to learn that she's no longer in charge. We've all got people we have to answer to and she's got Babs.
I liked how in the article she said how she is "powerless" she just needs to remember that IMO. Rosie is not one to hold back and it could get her in trouble.

I think Barbara Walters signed on Rosie for that very reason. Controversy = big ratings and they were probably salivating at the thought of Rosie stirring the pot.

:laugh:
lilpony said:
MIchelle, on that link with pic of Barbara and Rosie. Whats up with Barbara's hair. Thats not her hair, her is thin and fine, especially on top. Is it a wig, it looks like one to me, whatcha think? :crazy:
LMAO!!!!! I did not see that before!!!!

michelle said:
I liked how in the article she said how she is "powerless" she just needs to remember that IMO. Rosie is not one to hold back and it could get her in trouble.

"Powerless," huh?? LOL We should ALL be so powerless. Getting paid millions of dollars to sit our butts in give an opinion. Sort of like what we do hear only with no money and no audience. :rolleyes:

michelle said:
:laugh: LMAO!!!!! I did not see that before!!!!
Thats not a good picture of Barbara. Its not her hair, nope!! I mean its ok if it isn't her hair, nothing wrong with wigs or hairpieces!! :D

Jeana (DP) said:

I saw the View for about 10 min this morning and all I heard was Rosie - I think Joy got about 3 words in. They had Jessica Simpson on and Rosie pretty much took over - interrupting. At one point she interrupted Barbara and realized it - Rosie said oops you go ahead, Babs said no you and Rosie insisted with letting Babs go and made a joke about not wanting to cut off Barbara.

I saw the same thing you did, Jilly. I don't normally watch The View, but tuned in today just to see how it would go. it was exactly as I expected and Rosie was her obnoxious, loud-mouth self. I never did make it to the end of the show. I think a lot of listeners will be tuning out and turning off.

I think Barbara Walters needs to climb down off her high horse a bit. We all put our pantyhose on the same way.....

...LOL...I don't wear pantyhose with any frequency at all. :waitasec: :waitasec: I actually can't remember when I last did! :blushing: :angel: :crazy:

Sniffy38 said:
I saw the same thing you did, Jilly. I don't normally watch The View, but tuned in today just to see how it would go. it was exactly as I expected and Rosie was her obnoxious, loud-mouth self. I never did make it to the end of the show. I think a lot of listeners will be tuning out and turning off.

She can't help herself and I think there are going to be problems. The last thing I saw before turning it off was Joy trying to smile at Rosie, lol.

I liked Elizabeth's new short hair cut though! :dance:

jilly said:
I saw the View for about 10 min this morning and all I heard was Rosie - I think Joy got about 3 words in. They had Jessica Simpson on and Rosie pretty much took over - interrupting. At one point she interrupted Barbara and realized it - Rosie said oops you go ahead, Babs said no you and Rosie insisted with letting Babs go and made a joke about not wanting to cut off Barbara.

I lasted about 5 minutes...did you notice the look on Elizabeths face? Really, if looks could kill.... :furious:
She acts like she just moved into an old neighborhood and is making all new rules. There is no "we" but a whole lotta "her".

I respect Barabra Walters but really feel she has alienated some of her viewers by choosing Rosie to take Meridiths place. She is a conversation killer, not creator....IMO... :( :( :(

Lynie

Isn't this the View's 10th season...I guess it's time to say goodbye. I hardly ever watch it anyway but I absolutely can't stand "BIG MOUTH" Rosie O. :loser:

They are going to have to sit on Rosie...otherwise, she'll dominate every conversation. I'm not a big fan of Rosie's, but I'd watch...only if she doesn't do all the talking...which I think will be hard for her.

IdahoMom said:
I think Barbara Walters needs to climb down off her high horse a bit. We all put our pantyhose on the same way.....

...LOL...I don't wear pantyhose with any frequency at all. :waitasec: :waitasec: I actually can't remember when I last did! :blushing: :angel: :crazy:

I'm getting to where I can't stand BW. She used to be so reserved and proper, now she's a bossy loud mouth like the rest of them. IMO, Meredith was the only one who didn't come off that way. I like Joy and Rosie best right now, so I hope they don't clash. I wish Elisabeth would quit or get fired, she's such a drag and a titty baby.

Jeana (DP) said:
Actually she was dynamite today-its the first time I have enjoyed the show in a very long time-she was funny and BW very much wanted her in control-they have chemistry again..the whole dragginess of the show was gone-everyone looked great-and rosie was amazing.
She is going to be the saviour of that show-and believe me-they picked her for a reason-she was hilarious as well-this will be rosies show-like it was merediths..that was the best choice they could ever have made.

added- I came here thinking finally rosie would get the credit she deserves - I am shocked at the negativity toward her-she was so queen of nice again-and yet she has a differnt audinece so she can be adult queen of nice-
I would have thot that show to be cancelled the way it went out this year..but if today is a taste of things to come I am looking forward to it very much.

newtv said:
Actually she was dynamite today-its the first time I have enjoyed the show in a very long time-she was funny and BW very much wanted her in control-they have chemistry again..the whole dragginess of the show was gone-everyone looked great-and rosie was amazing.
She is going to be the saviour of that show-and believe me-they picked her for a reason-she was hilarious as well-this will be rosies show-like it was merediths..that was the best choice they could ever have made.

added- I came here thinking finally rosie would get the credit she deserves - I am shocked at the negativity toward her-she was so queen of nice again-and yet she has a differnt audinece so she can be adult queen of nice-
I would have thot that show to be cancelled the way it went out this year..but if today is a taste of things to come I am looking forward to it very much.

No negativity from me, I like Rosie and always have. I'm hoping she'll be the one who turns the show around, or has a big part in it. Remember that they still have to fill Star's spot, so who knows how this will turn out.

newtv said:

I didn't like her when she was the queen of nice before....
And when someone interrupts (like she did today....) and talks over people trying to answer HER questions (like she did today...) that is hardly nice or polite. And I got all that in 5 minutes....

You may have seen chemistry and humor...I didn't. Guess we look at things differently...

I missed the first show.
Was watching the Animal planet..:angel:

From 1-10, was it anygood?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member