Lingerie and Bridal Wear

alpharee said:
Attn Cass: I sell nylons! :D

Bahahahaha...!

Hey I was just looking at the mens thongs and I like the 'click to enlarge' feature.... wish I had that at home
:rolleyes:

Casshew said:
Bahahahaha...!

Hey I was just looking at the mens thongs and I like the 'click to enlarge' feature.... wish I had that at home

hahahahaha Cass! Leave it to you :D

think I peed my pants :D

Casshew, you know they have extensions for men in the need! I saw one advertised in the back of Cosmo once. It was bright green. Isn't that attractive!!

Casshew said:
Bahahahaha...!

OMG Cassie, you are killing me girl! Naughty minds think alike. Maybe your hubby can ask SP for the link to the 'little pill with the big V on it' website. He can purchase it in bulk... :D

In the meantime, maybe you can buy him some smaller "banana hammocks"

you guys reminded me of an email I got once.

Some guy writes: I have a 12 inch p&^%s, will your thongs in the menswear fit me?

I replied: Dear Sir, If you remove the 8 inch extension, I don't think you will have any trouble with the fit :D

I couldn't resist answering that email/question :D

alpharee said:
you guys reminded me of an email I got once.

Some guy writes: I have a 12 inch p&^%s, will your thongs in the menswear fit me?

I replied: Dear Sir, If you remove the 8 inch extension, I don't think you will have any trouble with the fit :D

I couldn't resist answering that email/question :D

Nice cumback, I mean comeback.

You could also reply:
Dear Sir, I am sorry but our thongs will be too big for you. They are made for real men with d**ks greater than 12 inch in length... OUCH

IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back