860 users online (166 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194
Results 2,896 to 2,900 of 2900
    Can anyone tell me why there was blue paper on the carpet in JonBenet's bedroom, right next to the Christmas Tree?
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by comingforyou View Post
    Can anyone tell me why there was blue paper on the carpet in JonBenet's bedroom, right next to the Christmas Tree?
    TIA
    Might not be blue paper, but a cut-out section of the carpet. The police cut out certain sections of the carpet to identify certain stains (pretty sure they did this with an area in between the two beds).

a very interesting thread

otg is offline Reports of my death are greatly exagerated... but not completely unfounded.
    (bbm)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay543 View Post
    I don't agree at all. The Ramseys were not close friends with the Stines when this happened. That is why they didn't call them. They didn't become close friends until the break up with the Whites. Then the Stines glued themselves to the Ramseys. I always thought it was becasue the husband wanted to work for John. He probably thought JR new business was going to take off like the old one. And he would be on the ground floor. But it sure didn't work out that way
    The Ramseys and the Stines traveled together to New York in the months prior to Christmas. I don't know about others, but I don't travel, stay in the same hotel, see the sights together, etc. with someone I'm not close with. It was only in BPD interviews that John claimed to not be close with the Stines. A good question would be why he denied it.
    "...in a civil lawsuit, you subject your client to the legal equivalent of a colonoscopy.”
    -- Alan Dershowitz

"One can only hope."
    -- otg

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    (bbm)The Ramseys and the Stines traveled together to New York in the months prior to Christmas. I don't know about others, but I don't travel, stay in the same hotel, see the sights together, etc. with someone I'm not close with. It was only in BPD interviews that John claimed to not be close with the Stines. A good question would be why he denied it.
    otg,
    Probably for the same reason they never called the Stines over on the morning JonBenet went missing? There are skeletons buried over there in Boulder, no wonder they want the case to go away.

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194