1410 users online (251 members and 1159 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183
Results 2,731 to 2,739 of 2739
  1. #2731
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    [snip]Since the R's had advance viewing of the CBS episodes JR knew claims about the flashlight were to be made, and since the CBS documentary is patently a BDI production, then JR is taking a bullet for BR.
    I often wonder why the flashlight was brought onto the stage. There's not enough evidence for me to reach this conclusion. I will, however, say that Dr. Phil needed things that weren't disclosed before for the ratings game. These episodes were heavily advertised. They 1) brought-up the flashlight and 2) put Burke into the living room near the time she was killed. If you're JDI or BDI these two things are opposites and don't help your case. Twenty years later and they're messing with us. Whatever bait they put out will only confuse matters.

  2. #2732
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    438
    Well, BoldBear I TIA. And now that I'm thinking about it, WHAT IF it was CBS who first put out the biggest bait which caused JR/LW/br to take some big bites, so to speak? Maybe they aren't as smart as we give them credit for, maybe they played their hand.

  3. #2733
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by CorallaroC View Post
    Well, BoldBear I TIA. And now that I'm thinking about it, WHAT IF it was CBS who first put out the biggest bait which caused JR/LW/br to take some big bites, so to speak? Maybe they aren't as smart as we give them credit for, maybe they played their hand.
    Yes, they can slip and say something they shouldn't. They knew this interview was coming and they had representation. This is something you don't walk into blindly. Dr Phil sometimes blindsides his guests; although, those guests weren't also clients of his attorney.

  4. #2734
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    101
    1. Was the white blanket JB was "wrapped in" dry or wet? I've heard different stories?
    2. Was any fibers from the pyjama bottoms JB was wearing found in her bed? I've heard fibers from the white top were found in her bed, but I haven't heard about the pyjama bottoms?

  5. #2735
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by AlGx View Post
    1. Was the white blanket JB was "wrapped in" dry or wet? I've heard different stories?
    2. Was any fibers from the pyjama bottoms JB was wearing found in her bed? I've heard fibers from the white top were found in her bed, but I haven't heard about the pyjama bottoms?
    AlGx.
    I assume the blanket ws dry. otherwise a wet blanket would have been flagged up.

    If by pajama bottoms you mean Burke Ramsey's long johns then I've seen no mention of any long john fibers.

    .

  6. #2736
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    557
    I have a contridiction that maybe someone can shed some light on.

    Both PMPT and DOI say the Dec 17th, All Star Kids's Christmas Pageant was Jonbenet's last.

    PBSworks (which admittedly is not a good source) says Jonbenet appeared in a beauty pageant on Dec 22nd as Southwest Plaza Mall. Oh hell, I just found video of her appearing with a tag of December 22nd 1996.

    My question was 'Did she appear in the pageant on the 22nd?' Now my question is, 'Was Patsy trying to hide the number of pageants JB appeared in from John?' If there was a family event, Jonbenet was required to be with the family. That sounds more like a John edict.

    Jonbenet didn't attend a national competition because Patsy said she didn't want JB exposed to Vegas. She put JB in a Vegas showgirl outfit with sequins and feathers--an outfit that in the adult world was supposed to show off the woman's legs--and she didn't want her daughter exposed to Vegas? #$@&%*! Patsy! Morality can't be switched on and off. You either follow a code or your don't (unless you're a politician). Cognitive dissonance strikes again.

  7. #2737
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by BoldBear View Post
    I have a contridiction that maybe someone can shed some light on.

    Both PMPT and DOI say the Dec 17th, All Star Kids's Christmas Pageant was Jonbenet's last.

    PBSworks (which admittedly is not a good source) says Jonbenet appeared in a beauty pageant on Dec 22nd as Southwest Plaza Mall. Oh hell, I just found video of her appearing with a tag of December 22nd 1996.

    My question was 'Did she appear in the pageant on the 22nd?' Now my question is, 'Was Patsy trying to hide the number of pageants JB appeared in from John?' If there was a family event, Jonbenet was required to be with the family. That sounds more like a John edict.

    Jonbenet didn't attend a national competition because Patsy said she didn't want JB exposed to Vegas. She put JB in a Vegas showgirl outfit with sequins and feathers--an outfit that in the adult world was supposed to show off the woman's legs--and she didn't want her daughter exposed to Vegas? #$@&%*! Patsy! Morality can't be switched on and off. You either follow a code or your don't (unless you're a politician). Cognitive dissonance strikes again.
    Was the appearance on the 22nd actually considered a "pageant"? Maybe the one on the 22nd wasn't technically considered a competition pageant (like the one on the 17th)? Just guessing.

  8. #2738
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Userid View Post
    Was the appearance on the 22nd actually considered a "pageant"? Maybe the one on the 22nd wasn't technically considered a competition pageant (like the one on the 17th)? Just guessing.
    Correct. The 22nd was considered just a performance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #2739
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,032
    I've only just discovered that Dr Beuf died last year.

    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dai...?pid=185396715

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183


Similar Threads

  1. Questions (and answers)
    By debirlfan in forum Annie Le
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:31 PM
  2. Questions we wish we had the answers to
    By docwho3 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 02:01 PM
  3. Questions and Answers
    By dragonfly707 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 12:12 PM