Other Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrishope

Reaction score
Is there another forum where any theory of the case can be discussed?

I ask because a thread was closed today. No question Tricia has every right to close threads she deems inappropriate - it's her web site. But, I think it's useful to explore every scenario.

Not trying to make trouble here, and not trying to start competition between forums - this is a great forum and will remain so. But if certain theories are prohibited from discussion, we need another venue to take them to.

I would try webbsleuths.org (two b's) or the Delphi forums.

Guys, this is hard for me but please understand, I can't have people I know are innocent and good people being trashed on a place I own.

The last thing in the world I want to be is another Susan Bennet but when it comes to the Whites I just can't allow it. They have been through so much and have stood their ground. The last thing they need is gossipy speculation that is just not true.

Please understand and don't be mad ok?

Thanks,
Tricia

Tricia said:
Guys, this is hard for me but please understand, I can't have people I know are innocent and good people being trashed on a place I own.

The last thing in the world I want to be is another Susan Bennet but when it comes to the Whites I just can't allow it. They have been through so much and have stood their ground. The last thing they need is gossipy speculation that is just not true.

Thanks,
Tricia
Oh, pooh. If they're gonna get mad, they can go somewhere else. There are lots of forums out there.

I, for one, would have done just as the White's have. AND they've kept their mouths shut, which has to be one of the more difficult aspects. (tho- as a slueth, it annoys the heck out of me
biggrin.gif
)

Is it possible the White's were involved? Sure. It's possible that anyone is involved. BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF THEIR INVOLVMENT. NONE. ZIP ZERO NADA.

To me, this case is perplexing enough on it's own merits without tossing in excess crap that has no basis.

I would have posted this on the other thread, but it got closed before I could.

Phew. I feel better now.

Tricia said:

Thanks,
Tricia

Ok. I'm not mad. It can be discussed elsewhere. (Not that I think it makes all that much sense)

Tricia said:
I would try webbsleuths.org (two b's) or the Delphi forums.

Oh ... and if you choose to go to the double B ... it's fifty bucks to post.

I went to the double B and couldn't see how to register. I don't have enough patience with badly designed websites to spend much time searching for registraton. I said screw it.

Tricia said:

Thanks,
Tricia
Sure, I understand. I'm not mad, either.

But I'd like to find another forum where the moderator allows an open forum. We are already posting that these are OUR opinions -- not those of the owner/moderator.

Google has what you're looking for. Just search for JonBenet forums or message boards. I follow at least six, although this is the only one I regularly post on anymore.

Love_Mama said:
Bean, since I can't get into that URL..........what was the tread?
You can pm me if you feel the need to.

xxxxoooo
mama
It's obviously something implicating or discussing the potential involvement of the Whites. There are a number of forums outside of this one where all aspects of the case are allowed free discussion.

southcitymom said:
It's obviously something implicating or discussing the potential involvement of the Whites. There are a number of forums outside of this one where all aspects of the case are allowed free discussion.
All aspects are allowed here. But look through Tricia's eyes. You own a forum, and you have good friends that you know have gone through hell over all of this. Would you let a bunch of strangers sit in your forum and accuse them of not only belonging to a pedophile ring but of murder??

I wouldn't.

So who are the players that Tricia corresponds with other that Steve Thomas so we know who her friends are.
Amy
IrishMist said:
All aspects are allowed here. But look through Tricia's eyes. You own a forum, and you have good friends that you know have gone through hell over all of this. Would you let a bunch of strangers sit in your forum and accuse them of not only belonging to a pedophile ring but of murder??

I wouldn't.

dottierainbow said:
So who are the players that Tricia corresponds with other that Steve Thomas so we know who her friends are.
Amy
I have no idea. I didn't even know until this thread that she knew the White's.

I don't even know Tricia, to tell you the truth. I think I've talked to her 3 times or so- through pm's.

But what I do know is that I'm a guest in her house. If I decide I don't like her rules, I shall shuffle along on my merry way. She spends the money every month so that we can all meet, greet and discuss ideas. I, for one, think that's very cool of her, and I appreciate it.

IrishMist said:

I wouldn't.
Hey, it's her forum and I'm cool with her rules, but by her own admission all aspects are NOT allowed here. Why would you say otherwise?

Ok as Tricia's guests shouldn't we know who is off limits?
Amy
IrishMist said:
I have no idea. I didn't even know until this thread that she knew the White's.

I don't even know Tricia, to tell you the truth. I think I've talked to her 3 times or so- through pm's.

But what I do know is that I'm a guest in her house. If I decide I don't like her rules, I shall shuffle along on my merry way. She spends the money every month so that we can all meet, greet and discuss ideas. I, for one, think that's very cool of her, and I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73