Britney spears had a ......

cynpat2000

Former Member
Reaction score
BOY!!!!!It is on perezhilton.com and mtv.com Sorry dont know how to post links.on mtv.com they say they dont 100% know the gender but rumor is its a boy.its in the news section.

I thought she was having a girl. I thought her registry was posted somewhere here. It was all baby girl stuff. :waitasec:

lilpony said:
I thought she was having a girl. I thought her registry was posted somewhere here. It was all baby girl stuff. :waitasec:
That's what I thought too. I wonder if somebody gave her proper instructions for the installation and use of her new car seat??

That's happy news. Congrats to her and her husband - that both her children are healthy. I can't help but think of the pain Anna Nicole Smith is going through - having lost one after giving birth to another.

Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

englishleigh said:
Not to hijack the thread but did anyone scroll down and check out Lindsay Lohan flashing her cooter at the world!! :eek: :eek: OMG!!!
A week or two ago they had a pic of Lohan doing the same thing, but it turned out to be a fake...this one may well be a fake also....only time will tell.

southcitymom said:
A week or two ago they had a pic of Lohan doing the same thing, but it turned out to be a fake...this one may well be a fake also....only time will tell.

Lord, I hope so...I mean, I'm not shocked if she's flashing it around for real, she's so nasty, but that just about made me lose my lunch.

Ok...back to Brit....congrats to her!!!

englishleigh said:
Wheres the link? I didn't see one! I wanna see, I wanna see! :doh: LOL

lilpony said:
Wheres the link? I didn't see one! I wanna see, I wanna see! :doh: LOL
It's nasty. Of course, you have to go to the next page to see the uncensored version, which I did...:doh: Scroll down, it's just below the blurb about Britney....

www.perezhilton.com

englishleigh said:
It's nasty. Of course, you have to go to the next page to see the uncensored version, which I did...:doh: Scroll down, it's just below the blurb about Britney....

www.perezhilton.com
Oh I found it, sorry! Oh let me check out the next page. Good grief...LOL

englishleigh said:
LMAO, that site calls it her hairless firecrotch:eek:

OMG...That is just plain nasty. Put on some undies, will ya! :doh: :sick:

Wheres Stan??? Oh Stan, will want to see! :doh:

Lindsay Lohan is disgusting. Who wants to sit where her uncovered vajay-jay has been? Not I.

:laugh:
englishleigh said:
Cooter, thats too funny...

shopper said:
Lindsay Lohan is disgusting. Who wants to sit where her uncovered vajay-jay has been? Not I.
Vajay-jay, oh I cant wait for Greys Anatomy to come back on.....

Congrats to Britney...however I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing the firecrotch....LOL!

That term was created by VERY jealous Paris Hilton.

Pot calling the kettle a *advertiser censored*??

michelle said:
Vajay-jay, oh I cant wait for Greys Anatomy to come back on.....

Don't forget they changed it to Thursday nights this season, I think it starts 9/21. I can't wait either!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back