'Dog The Bounty Hunter' Arrested, Faces Extradition

OH that is just crap.

They are trying to charge him for taking Andrew Luster??

Lets see he took theraping scum out of your country so in return you want to prosecute him??

Spare Me! I hope he can fight the extradition.
Even if "bounty hunting" is illegal in Mexico ... When Andrew posted bail and signed papers He AGREED to be picked up if he did not show for court.
(Standard writing on Bond agreements)
So If He agreed then all Dog did was go pick him up??? I am hoping a good lawer can get them out of this.

Does Mexico extradite to the USA?

I don't know if they do but if they don't then I would think this would be easy to fight.

Amraann said:
Does Mexico extradite to the USA?

I don't know if they do but if they don't then I would think this would be easy to fight.
Yes they do. There is a trial now winding down in Denver where Raul Gomez-Garcia killed an off duty cop and wounded another one when they were working a party off duty. The guy fled to Mexico. His grandmother turned him in. It was touch and go for a while, as Mexico doesn't extradite to anywhere that has the death penalty. Colorado does have it.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/

So its with conditions??

Well maybe the US should have conditions too??
Like if we remove a scum bag rapist from your country??? We don't extradite!

Amraann said:
So its with conditions??

Well maybe the US should have conditions too??
Like if we remove a scum bag rapist from your country??? We don't extradite!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder if the US can request that Mexico request extradition on about 10,000 of their citizens who are in this country after escaping from major crimes committed in Mexico. I'm sure they're here, hiding.

BarnGoddess said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wonder if the US can request that Mexico request extradition on about 10,000 of their citizens who are in this country after escaping from major crimes committed in Mexico. I'm sure they're here, hiding.

Let them have their 10K back maybe as a thank you they won't seek our ONE!
Just crazy!
Here is a guy who works hard and seems genuine. He seems kind to those he catches.
Certainly catching one of our own in their country is not the worst crime committed?

It's not just Dog, Leland and Tim have been arrested too. :( I like them, I think they are good peoples.

I just read this in the article

"the Chapmans were also jailed by Mexican authorities for a brief time three years ago.

The three returned to the United States after posting bail of their own."

Sooo, they were initially arrested when it happened...they posted bail, then what? SHould they have had to stay and go to court? I dont' understand how it works. Maybe they never faced the charges and just went back home from Mexico?

Well, what.......we violated their WHAT?
The US Marshals went to his home and took the three of them away because of "heir" Andrew Luster!
I am sad, because "Dog" is the guy who goes out and tries to bring some justice to families. He risks his life time and time again.
And.......we send our Marshals.....and pick him up. Just go cart him off.
Well, I guess he has been in jail before. He will survive as usual.
But, I am glad Rita Cosby let Beth go on and tell her side of the story.
He will be fine in the long run.
His only crime is chasing a guy who has the "bucks" to get back at him.
Dog.........nothing will scare him.......he'll go back to Mexico and look for other horriable criminals.
Cheers for the "bounty hunter" ......

I say, if Mexico wants to keep our rapists so badly that they'll arrest the people who get them and bring the scum back for trial in the US, then we should send ALL of our rapists to Mexico... let them deal with the scum and the consequences of sheltering them!

MagicRose99 said:
I say, if Mexico wants to keep our rapists so badly that they'll arrest the people who get them and bring the scum back for trial in the US, then we should send ALL of our rapists to Mexico... let them deal with the scum and the consequences of sheltering them!
YOU GO GIRL........I SECOND THAT!

Piss on mexico! Our federal marshals arrested the Dog and our government wants to send him back to mexico to stand trial for capturing a gawd dang serial rapest????? wtf is wrong with this picture? gd liberals have gone too far this time.
Deport every single friggin' illegal MEXICAN, NOW!!!!!!!!!

bounty.jpg

Where's my gun, I'm headin' for the boarder to join the minutemen!

Free the Dog!!!!

I agree with everyone here--This whole thing is so petty and ridiculous--Dog gets the bail-jumpers,and what's wrong with that? Mexico is so corrupt and crime-ridden,they could use a few thousand guys like Dog--hopefully,this will be taken care of soon--and lets not feel too sorry for the Dog--He's making millions with that show of his

Boy, he really looks pretty rough in that picture, doesn't he? Don't think I'd want him on my tail! :confused: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Scandi

"The arrest warrant was signed by a U.S. magistrate in Hawaii on September 13. The warrant was based on a formal request based on a diplomatic note from the government of Mexico."

Edward H. Kubo, JR.
US State Attorney General
PJKK Federal Building
300 Ala Moana Blvd., #6-100
Honolulu, HI 96850
Phone: (808) 541-2850
TTY: (808) 541-1850
Fax: (808) 541-2958

Ya know...as much as Andrew Luster needs to rot in hell ...If Dog violated law in Mexico he will have to pay the price. No one should be above the law. Not Andrew Luster and not Dog the Bounty Hunter.

violated what law? mexican law? they have total corruption not law...even the mexicans don't want to live there! jmo!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back