Body Found On CSI: NY Set

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
My sister told me about this.
link
(CBS) LOS ANGELES A CSI plot gets a little too real when a body was found on the set.

The CSI: New York crews were filming on location in the Pacific Electric building in Los Angeles when someone discovered a body in a fifth-floor loft.

The 48-year-old man may have been for as long as two months.

"I had seen him passing down the hall, and I had said hello one day. He was, he seemed a little sad," said neighbor Josephine DiSalvo.

The man’s next-door neighbor reportedly complained around a month ago about a strong odor. The man’s dog was also found dead.

"We feel very sorry for the family and the loss," said Marielle Saleigh, spokesperson for Pacific Electric Lofts. "And we have no reason to believe the death was anything other than natural causes."

How sad Dark Shadows, Nobody missed him. God bless him the poor guy.

I wonder why his dog was dead too? I know he hadn't been fed in awhile, but wouldn't you think an animal would have survival skills and even drink water out of the terlet if he needed to to stay alive?

That is unless he died of a broken heart because his Master was gone and he understood he wouldn't be getting better.

Come to think of it, God Bless them both. They were obviously dear buddies.

Scandi

iWon has another article saying a body washed up on the set of CSI: Miami too!
WTH?! Life imitating art?

dark_shadows said:
My sister told me about this.
link
(CBS) LOS ANGELES A CSI plot gets a little too real when a body was found on the set.

The CSI: New York crews were filming on location in the Pacific Electric building in Los Angeles when someone discovered a body in a fifth-floor loft.

The 48-year-old man may have been for as long as two months.

"I had seen him passing down the hall, and I had said hello one day. He was, he seemed a little sad," said neighbor Josephine DiSalvo.

The man’s next-door neighbor reportedly complained around a month ago about a strong odor. The man’s dog was also found dead.

"We feel very sorry for the family and the loss," said Marielle Saleigh, spokesperson for Pacific Electric Lofts. "And we have no reason to believe the death was anything other than natural causes."
Doesn't say anything about why the family didn't check up on him, or we feel sorry for the family. hummm
Sounds like the dog died because he wasn't feed.
This is sad.:(

Pharlap said:
Doesn't say anything about why the family didn't check up on him, or we feel sorry for the family. hummm
Sounds like the dog died because he wasn't feed.
This is sad.:(
Well hello there Pharlap,:)
Nice to hear from you.
Like you,I am wondering why this man was not checked on.The article states that the neighbors complained of a strong odor a month ago.Whatever happened to the PD doing a welfare check of people?
Also,you would think that the health inspector would have acted on that complaint of the strong odor.....
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

The poor dog :(

I get so choked up over animals, too. It breaks me heart to think that if we die, our pets may not get looked after if no one checks on us :(

Pandora said:
iWon has another article saying a body washed up on the set of CSI: Miami too!
WTH?! Life imitating art?
The people at Mandalay Bay water park in Vegas better look out. ;)

YOu mean this isnt the same case being reported about the body washing up??

I just assumed the news got it wrong...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back