Willie Nelson and crew busted for drugs

bakerprune64

Former Member
Reaction score
And I'm shcoked why???:waitasec:

Snip>>>A search of the vehicle allegedly turned up 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound of mushrooms.

Nelson was cited for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana. The same citations were also issued for his sister, Bobbie Nelson, and for Tony Sizemore, Gates Moore and David Anderson. All have been released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/18/entertainment/main2018940.shtml

bakerprune64 said:
And I'm shcoked why???:waitasec:

Snip>>>A search of the vehicle allegedly turned up 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and two-tenths of a pound of mushrooms.

Nelson was cited for possession of mushrooms and possession of marijuana. The same citations were also issued for his sister, Bobbie Nelson, and for Tony Sizemore, Gates Moore and David Anderson. All have been released.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/18/entertainment/main2018940.shtml
Oh NO! Say it ain't so!

Next song:
"I lost my mari-juana 'cause I was flyin' way to low,
Tryin' to dump my 'shrums on pizza,
But they fell onto the floor,
As I looked down at them,
The bus ran across the lines,
Now I've lost my mari-juana,
And got myself some fines."

Feel free to add the next verse! :D

"I'll never smoke weed with Willie again,
My party's all over before it begins.
So pour me some ol' whiskey river, my friend.
'Cause I'll never smoke weed with Willie again!"

--courtesy of Toby Keith :D

Adrian Monk to the rescue! come on Adrian! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Willie Nelson Does Drugs????????? Gasp
1.gif

It's about time, lol! If I were the DEA, I'd raid his bus every time I saw it, LOL!

I remember listening to Willie on the Howard Stern show. They had a joint rolling contest (no actual pot present). Willie won by a mile. They all were amazed how perfect his was.

Yes, quite a shocker. As long as Keith Richards is clean...

GLad he's busted. Did anyone see the uncut version of the new Dukes of Hazard? Well, my youngest DD rented it thinking it was the clean version and at the end of it, the scene shows Willie smoking pot through an apple. Isn't he a great role model????? NOT! He can sing for sure, but I really wish he'd be more responsible in his behaviours. JMHO

Tom Sizemore? Wow, guess we won't be seeing him for quite a while now. I think he was already on probation for drugs. Isn't he the one that tried to use the fake bladder for a urine test? Sounds like he's got a real bad problem. As for Wille Nelson, is this the first time ever that he's been busted?

trixie said:
Tom Sizemore? Wow, guess we won't be seeing him for quite a while now. I think he was already on probation for drugs. Isn't he the one that tried to use the fake bladder for a urine test? Sounds like he's got a real bad problem. As for Wille Nelson, is this the first time ever that he's been busted?
No it was Tony Sizemore...wonder if there is any relation.

:eek:

:laugh:

Pandora said:

surprise, surprise...:D

Actually, I thought he was invincible with his pot smoking...anyone who can do it on top of the white house and get away with has to be able to move in stealth mode, he,he,he. You just gotta love old Willie! I bet that was just the decoy stash. You know as soon as he got out of the hot water, he was lighting up again....especially given the stress of the situation....:crazy:

Pandora said:

he,he,he, I just downloaded that last night!

s_finch said:
GLad he's busted. Did anyone see the uncut version of the new Dukes of Hazard? Well, my youngest DD rented it thinking it was the clean version and at the end of it, the scene shows Willie smoking pot through an apple. Isn't he a great role model????? NOT! He can sing for sure, but I really wish he'd be more responsible in his behaviours. JMHO

he's made no secret of his 'liking' of weed...was he IN the movie????...why would anyone be smokin pot in that movie??....gosh, my oldest son was glued to the TV once a week for Dukes of Hazard..he had a little buddy, & he was the blonde headed guy & Stevie was the dark haired boy :rolleyes: ....pot was not a part of that TV show....weird

i can't stomach Jessica Simpson...slapping her... :slap:

edited to slap Jessica Simpson...

ember said:
surprise, surprise...:D

Actually, I thought he was invincible with his pot smoking...anyone who can do it on top of the white house and get away with has to be able to move in stealth mode, he,he,he. You just gotta love old Willie! I bet that was just the decoy stash. You know as soon as he got out of the hot water, he was lighting up again....especially given the stress of the situation....:crazy:

he,he,he, I just downloaded that last night!

LOL, you know it!.....lol @"stealth mode"

Lili said:
Oh NO! Say it ain't so!

Next song:
"I lost my mari-juana 'cause I was flyin' way to low,
Tryin' to dump my 'shrums on pizza,
But they fell onto the floor,
As I looked down at them,
The bus ran across the lines,
Now I've lost my mari-juana,
And got myself some fines."

Feel free to add the next verse! :D

hahah!....i'm not creative enough to add anything....this is great

trixie said:

:waitasec: fake bladder???

it's not the first time Willie's been "busted", but if i'm not mistaken, it's been a long time since he was...i've never cared much for his tunes; maybe a couple, but my Daddy has always liked him, from way back...(on the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again (zombie smiley face)....lol, him & my stepmama went with another couple, several years ago, up the east coast....my stepmama said everytime they'd head back out to travel further, Daddy would sing that song....she was like :doh:

I read this article earlier today and thought ...

HUGE shock! Come on is anyone really surprised?

Had to ETA ... OMG I don't want to shock anyone with this news flash ... But OJ and Mike Tyson have anger management issues!!

LOLOL

close_enough said:
:waitasec: fake bladder???

it's not the first time Willie's been "busted", but if i'm not mistaken, it's been a long time since he was...i've never cared much for his tunes; maybe a couple, but my Daddy has always liked him, from way back...(on the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again (zombie smiley face)....lol, him & my stepmama went with another couple, several years ago, up the east coast....my stepmama said everytime they'd head back out to travel further, Daddy would sing that song....she was like :doh:

You know I think there was actually a thread here on his attempt to get away with using a fake bladder and someone elses urine to pass a drug test while he was on probation. It all stemmed from his volatile relationship with Heidi Fleiss. I don't have time to look it up but I think the thread was in the Jury Room. I don't know what it was called....maybe Tom Sizemore?

Poor old Willie-why can't the cops concentrate on folks committing ACTUAL crimes and leave an old pot-toking man alone?

Did you see that his band mates all stepped up and claimed the drugs belonged to them? Otherwise the cops would have charged him with a felony....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back