FBI Wanted

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here is another child sexual predator, go see his picture and read about him.

Carl Stephen Kaminski
Past occupations include: Computer Engineer and Programmer, Square Dance Caller, Ham Radio Operator

"A subsequent search of Kaminski's home revealed evidence of an apparent pedophile network, complete with photo albums of children, computer files, and organized records of potential victims. This computer was hooked up to a modem through which Kaminski communicated with other individuals in an underground network of pedophiles. With this in mind, Kaminski is thought to be one of the earliest known computer-aided pedophiles."

Read more on this man and see many pictures of him. IF you square dance keep an eye out, etc.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cac/kaminski_cs.htm

I went to a Large Bingo game last week, and there was a man there that looked as phony as a 6 dollar bill. He was YOUNG, probably about 30 ish, dark brown eyes. Hair that looked like it could be a toupee, ODD unatural reddish color, and eyebrows that looked like they had been glued on, and the same color and just too perfect arches. His skin was soooo pale, and not compatible with the hair coloring, just ODD.

You have to just trust me on this one. I feel it in my bones, that he is wanted 'somewhere' for something. I will keep looking fer him in the FBI files. Wish me luck.

Some of the wanteds are pretty good at fixing up their looks so they do not look like the wanted posters.

Camper said:
I went to a Large Bingo game last week, and there was a man there that looked as phony as a 6 dollar bill. He was YOUNG, probably about 30 ish, dark brown eyes. Hair that looked like it could be a toupee, ODD unatural reddish color, and eyebrows that looked like they had been glued on, and the same color and just too perfect arches. His skin was soooo pale, and not compatible with the hair coloring, just ODD.

You have to just trust me on this one. I feel it in my bones, that he is wanted 'somewhere' for something. I will keep looking fer him in the FBI files. Wish me luck.
Based on your description, this may be a match. He even seems to be fleeing in the picture.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drdoogief/detail?.dir=aac9&.dnm=962bscd.jpg&.src=ph

GO FBI GO!

They may not be perfect, but I'm very glad they are 'out there' doing what they can.
I thought their "Internet John Doe" investigation, with the faces of the perpetrators, not the children, from child *advertiser censored* used to track them down was excellent - and a good partnership with AMW.

Off duty RCMP used to wear these sweaters that read: "RCMP - the world's biggest street gang" :)

I'm so glad they are on our side.

This is interesting - I found this information on a website about court cases in Wisconson (emphasis mine):

"Carl Kaminski v. David H. Schwarz, July 9, 2001
(Sex Offender Notification)

This decision ruled that probation agents can legally require sex
offenders who are on probation to notify their neighbors about their
convictions. This case involved sex offender Carl Kaminski, whose
probation was revoked after he failed to tell his neighbors about his
conviction and inform his probation agent that he was having a sexual
relationship, as required. Kaminski was sentenced in 1996 to one year in Trempealeau County Jail and 10 years of probation on one count of
second-degree sexual assault of a child
. The appeals court said Kaminski should get a new hearing from the Department of Corrections, ruling that his probation agent could not require him to tell his neighbors about
his status as a sex offender. This decision overturned that ruling."

Here is a link to the official court case:
http://www.courts.state.wi.us/html/sc/99/99-3040.htm

Could there be more than one child-molesting Carl Kaminski running around, or did the FBI not realize that he was in Wisconson and under arrest?

Dr. Doogie said:
Could there be more than one child-molesting Carl Kaminski running around, or did the FBI not realize that he was in Wisconson and under arrest?
Jeez, I went to Wisconsin's Megan's List and there ARE two Carl Kaminski child molesters (one in CA aged 64 and one in WI aged 37). Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Kaminski pervert!

Dr. Doogie said:
Jeez, I went to Wisconsin's Megan's List and there ARE two Carl Kaminski child molesters (one in CA aged 64 and one in WI aged 37). Can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Kaminski pervert!

--->>>Maybe one is the father and the other his son, genetic perhaps.

Just plowing around on the net, checking stuff, frequently find a boatload of people all with the same name.

You just jolted my thoughts, I forgot to check Colorado for my funny Bingo guy. :Banghead:

Maybe one is the father and the other his son, genetic perhaps.
I tend to think it's more environmental than genetic... someone molested the father, and then he molests the son (and others), and the son molests someone else... and so it goes, generation after generation. JMHO.

HeartofTexas said:
I tend to think it's more environmental than genetic... someone molested the father, and then he molests the son (and others), and the son molests someone else... and so it goes, generation after generation. JMHO.

--->>>You are correct of course. I have a subtle humor that is often missed.

Without posting any details (to protect the investigation), I located some information of interest that I passed on the the SF FBI office. If my info is accurate, there may be some good news soon involving Mr. Kaminski.

Thanks Dr. Doogie. All you need now is a scent smelling dog, a dog fer Doogie, hee hee.

I too think that I have found my 'man', I am going in person to the PD tomorrow.

WE all will keep you posted.

That's awesome! Yes, please keep us posted. :cool:

Congratulations to both Camper and Doogie for excellent investigative work!

And Camper, I'm so sorry I missed the subtlety of your statement. I'm usually better at picking them up than I was this time. I'll try to be more careful next time!

HeartofTexas said:
Congratulations to both Camper and Doogie for excellent investigative work!

And Camper, I'm so sorry I missed the subtlety of your statement. I'm usually better at picking them up than I was this time. I'll try to be more careful next time!

--->>>Thats alright, even my grown children donut get it either. Thats cuz they left home before WE got better acquainted.

HeartofTexas has sent me the following article concerning my "hot" lead:

San Jose Mercury News (CA) - July 22, 1988

IDENTITY CLARIFIED Carl Stephen Kaminski, the man sought by San Jose police in connection with the molestation of two young boys, is a 46- year-old computer engineer. Kaminski, who is now missing, is 6 feet tall, 170 pounds and wears glasses. Carl Kaminski, 39, of San Carlos, is unrelated and not a suspect, police said. ...

The CSK in San Carlos is the tip that I sent to the FBI, so I forwarded this info to them also in an effort to stop any investigation in to the completely seperate and innocent man who is the victim of a cruel coincidence of having the same exact name as a wanted criminal. Great and quick work by HoT hopefully has prevented another intrusion by LE into the affairs of this poor man.

(Maybe I should slow down and get my "ducks in a row" before I go off half-cocked and phone in tips. Damn!) :bang:

MY suspect was NOT at bingo this weekend.

I am going out of town this coming weekend, so cannot be there to watch, BUT, as Arnold said, I will be back!

Sorry about your bum deal Dr. Doogie.

Keep the faith.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth