britney had a girl???

kelly london

Reaction score
i just purchased a magazine that said britney had a girl....and she knew beforehand and sent out baby girl announcements. what the heck??

kelly london said:
i just purchased a magazine that said britney had a girl....and she knew beforehand and sent out baby girl announcements. what the heck??

I didn't hear anything about that. I heard she had a boy :)

kelly london said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they told the media the opposite of what they really had. Interesting. I suppose we'll find out soon enough. She didn't keep her little boy out of the media for too long. I'll bet the baby is a cutie... :)

What magazine was it?

How odd.. They even had the name for the boy baby already in the media.

I thought I rememeber someone saying that she'd been seen buying clothing for a girl. Wouldn't it be funny if she did have a girl...and pulled the wool over the media's eyes?

Even with todays technology Ultra sounds can be wrong.

Maybe she did expect a girl and had a boy??
I don't know if the birth certificate has been filed yet but I guess we will find out soon enough.

Doesn't she have an "official" website?
Maybe someone who has the link can check and see what that says?

kelly london said:
I saw that magazine cover headline, too. I was at the airport and I thought how neat because now she'd have a boy and a girl. Then I read everywhere else that she had a boy!! I was really confused! :waitasec:

The magazine was most likely wrong.

Then again, "Sutton" is a unisex name.

Tristan said:
The magazine was most likely wrong.

Then again, "Sutton" is a unisex name.

No matter what the sex Sutton is an unappealing first name, imho. :hand:

Eve

I think it was In Touch.....it showed announcements that she sent out saying it was GOING to be a girl - i think the mag got it wrong, however, anyone see any pics of the new baby? they are strangely quiet

I agree, Kelly....they are strangely quiet.

I'm guessing that we will see baby pic in "People" magazine in a week or two.

Everything that I read right up until the birth said that the baby was a girl. I was very surprised to learn it was actually a boy. I wonder if they were wrong, or if it's not some kind of prank Britney is playing with the media. Perhaps she wants to leave the tabloids with egg on their face for publishing incorrect information.

Maybe it's a hermaphrodite. LOL, just kidding... it is kind of wierd though that now people are hearing it's a girl. I don't care one way or the other but it is wierd...

Maybe she was testing the people close to her to see who the leak was. Like only 5 people knew the truth or something like that.

Jack said:
Maybe it's a hermaphrodite. LOL, just kidding... it is kind of wierd though that now people are hearing it's a girl. I don't care one way or the other but it is wierd...
I heard it was a boy then a girl .Who knows maybe it is one of each.:doh: Whatever Sutton is one of the most unappealling names I have ever heard of. Sutton Fudderlink.WTF

People mag published that she had a boy and she uses that mag for all of her "official announcements" (engagement, wedding, 1st baby, etc.) so I assume their information is credible. ;)

kazzbar said:
I heard it was a boy then a girl .Who knows maybe it is one of each.:doh: Whatever Sutton is one of the most unappealling names I have ever heard of. Sutton Fudderlink.WTF

When it comes to names, I think people try waaaaaaay too hard, to the poor children's detriment.

Eve

its very unlike the federlines NOT to have sold the pictures immediately for $$

wonder what is up

kelly london said:
its very unlike the federlines NOT to have sold the pictures immediately for $$

wonder what is up

That is strange. Kevin has money to make, ya know.

They'll prolly come out at the end of October. Kevin has his album coming out around Halloween. He'll need the extra publicity!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back