Dateline: To catch a predator

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Just a heads up about NBC's Dateline program tonight. You know the one with Chris Hansen that catches the sexual predators stalking our youth. Tonight's show is based in Harris County, GA.

On now on the east coast.

Oh, hey thanks. I saw the preview earlier this week but I thought it was on las night & I missed it. I'll try to catch it tonight...although it really makes me queasy. They look so normal!!

julianne said:
Oh, hey thanks. I saw the preview earlier this week but I thought it was on las night & I missed it. I'll try to catch it tonight...although it really makes me queasy. They look so normal!!

Welcome Julianne :)

Heads up for the west coasters ... its on here now.

Liz said:
Welcome Julianne :)

Heads up for the west coasters ... its on here now.
Watching right now...with my kids. Never let them forget why they aren't allowed online without supervision.

bakerprune64 said:
Watching right now...with my kids. Never let them forget why they aren't allowed online without supervision.

Good idea, Bakerprune!

I hope no one minds if I delete this thread after the airing, since it was just a heads up.

Any objections, please post saying so. ;)

It is posterity Bakersprune. They have a whole new tack, getting the pedo's to fall to their knees in guilt, telling them they are doing a show about internet predators and then giving them free reign to walk straight out the front door.

Ah Ha, and then we see the glorious part. 30 steps or so down the front walkway and they are surrounded by cops with drawn guns, pushed to the ground while their hands are shackled behind their backs, and all the while crying like little babies because it hurts so bad and this is so embarrasing and I WANT MY MOMMIE! :laugh: :D

That part does lead to some content on my part. Flipping pedo pervs. They are popping up in our civilization like an animal coming out of being endangered. So sad and so sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back