GUILTY IL - Jimella Tunstall, 23, pregnant, & 3 kids murdered, East St Louis, 15 Sept 2006

felder

Reaction score
Police Search For 3 Siblings, Last Seen With Murder Suspect
created: 9/21/2006 7:02:14 PM
updated: 9/22/2006 7:41:27 AM

(KSDK) - Police sources said a child was cut from the womb of a woman whose body was found behind an East St. Louis home Thursday. Sources say the victim's cousin is considered a suspect in the murder.

A suspect was taken into custody late Thursday night.

Friday morning police announced they were looking for three children last seen with the suspect. They are searching part of Frank Holten State Park for the children.

The missing children are 7 year old DeMond, 3 year old Ivan and 2 year old Jinela. The suspect is not the mother of the missing kids.

More at link.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=104091

oh yeah,, she's gonna get far. not only a premature fetus in her possession, but 3 more kids too?? and what the hell is it with missouri, anyway?? seems to be the in thing there nowadays,, cutting babies from their mother's wombs. is it something in the water...???

How horrible. I can only assume the baby died from the amatuer c section or from lack of medical care? it didn't say in the article. Either weas this woman is responsible for the murder of the mom and baby.

reb said:
oh yeah,, she's gonna get far. not only a premature fetus in her possession, but 3 more kids too?? and what the hell is it with missouri, anyway?? seems to be the in thing there nowadays,, cutting babies from their mother's wombs. is it something in the water...???

This happened in East St. Louis, Illinois. It's across the river from St. Louis, MO, in a very bad area.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14954419/

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. - A woman in police custody was being questioned after a woman was found killed and a fetus cut from her womb, officials said Friday.

Illinois State Police and East St. Louis investigators were holding a 26-year-old woman, described only as a person of interest, authorities announced Friday morning.

Police began looking for her after her boyfriend told officials that she had confessed to him during the funeral that the baby wasn't his and that she'd killed a woman and taken her baby, Mister said.

(more at link)

Editted to add: Found suspects name:

http://www.theksbwchannel.com/news/9909052/detail.html

And authorities have captured Tiffany Hall, a 26-year-old East St. Louis woman, in the case. She was described as a person of interest and it is not clear if the woman has been arrested or charged.

This is so very sad. . . The outcome?

Innocent woman loses life to senseless killing
Fool goes to jail for deadly act of selfishness
Baby's birth mother is dead - child will never know birth mother

What good can come of this? I guess people will do whatever it takes when they're desperate.

kittykat1 said:
This is so very sad. . . The outcome?

Innocent woman loses life to senseless killing
Fool goes to jail for deadly act of selfishness
Baby's birth mother is dead - child will never know birth mother

What good can come of this? I guess people will do whatever it takes when they're desperate.

Don't forget that there are 3 missing kids now too.

2luvmy said:
Don't forget that there are 3 missing kids now too.
Yes, you are correct. And if I can back up for a moment - the baby that was cut from the womb - I believe the baby is deceased. Sorry for that mistake.

Just saw this in CNN.com...HOLY CRAP! Where are these children? I haven't even read anything yet except the childrens names and ages.......Did they have enough info for Amber Alert????

OMG, it was her cousin!!!! Who killed her and her baby!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: She is in custody, but where are the kids????

Also said in the intial article posted

Police did not issue an Amber Alert for the children.

Good grief. Are guards in order for pregnant women these days? I'm glad my baby days are over.

What a sick b*tch! I sure hope the cousin didn't kill the pregnant mother AND the three other children in order to have a fetus to prove to her boyfriend she was pregnant. SICK!

WhiteWolf said:
What a sick b*tch! I sure hope the cousin didn't kill the pregnant mother AND the three other children in order to have a fetus to prove to her boyfriend she was pregnant. SICK!
I hope you are right! I hope they are just with someone else and haven't even realized what is going on...the someone else I mean. I think the children where with her, dear God, when she killed the mom.

Praying for all involved!

Is it just me or is the timing of all these babies being cut from the womb coming after Geragos' claims that this is what happened to Laci and Conner?? Just seems like ever since he proclaimed how common this act was its all we're reading these days. Granted he left that scenario and added the satanic worshipers but I hardly heard of any of this prior. Sorry, just had to get that thought out there its been buggin me.

to make it even worse if possible, it was her own cousin--:behindbar

joe jones said:
Have the missing children been found yet?

I haven't seen any information indicating they have. :(

3 Siblings Missing After Murder Of Pregnant Mother

(KSDK) - Police have identified the pregnant woman who was murdered, and whose child was cut from her womb, as 23-year-old Jamila Tunstall.

Police are searching for three children who have been missing since Monday, when they were last seen with the victim's cousin, who police have in custody.

The missing children are 7-year-old Demond Tunstall, 2-year-old Ivan Tunstall-Collins, and 1-year-old Jenilla Tunstall.

Police also say the victim's cousin does have two children, and that both of those children are safe.

The body of Jamila Tunstall was found behind an East St. Louis home Thursday.

An autopsy showed she died from the abdominal wound, from which the coroner's office says her unborn baby was taken.

A woman who went to school with the victim told NewsChannel 5 she had a tough home life growing up, and that she was fighting to hold onto her children, who were in and out of the custody of the state.

The victim's cousin, who is linked to the murder, was taken into custody for questioning around 11:40 Thursday night.

Friday, police were searching several locations in the metro east, including part of Frank Holten State Park for the children.

Police did not issue an AMBER Alert for the children, but said they are concerned because the children are missing and were last seen with a woman now accused of killing her cousin and cutting her cousin's child from her womb.

http://ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=104091

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back