Bin Laden dead?

hockeymom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A French newspaper is reporting that Bin Laden died last month of typhoid. This is all unconfirmed.
I say good ridance. I hope he died a painful death and it was of natural causes so he isn't martyered(sp)

I have to laugh because it has been suggested that with recent elections coming up we would soon hear about BinLaden's capture or death.

Of course reporting that he died of an illness covers all the basis.
The Us is safe and no need for retaliation since it was illness.

Suuuure!

hockeymom said:
A French newspaper is reporting that Bin Laden died last month of typhoid. This is all unconfirmed.
I say good ridance. I hope he died a painful death and it was of natural causes so he isn't martyered(sp)

Ditto. I hope the is dead and I also hope he died a very painfull death.

This story comes from a French source---skeptical--probably about as reliable a statement as saying the French beat the Germans in WW II------but of course,we all hope its true--they say Typhoid did him in--lol--instead of Typhoid Mary,we have Typhoid Usama

Saudis say he's suffering from a "water-borne" illness--could be cholera---Cholera is an acute diarrheall illness caused by infected intestines,resulting from contaminated water--vomiting can also occurr---what a way to go!

Peter Hamilton said:
Saudis say he's suffering from a "water-borne" illness--could be cholera---Cholera is an acute diarrheall illness caused by infected intestines,resulting from contaminated water--vomiting can also occurr---what a way to go!

That would be so much better than being tried in an American court!!

Maybe we should do a drop off in the Pakistani mountains,of bagged spinach,just to ensure the deal!

yes,exactly--We don't need yet another insufferably long trial like those of that failed 9/11 hijacker as well as the Saddam Hussein drawn-out fiasco--- and with Hussein,they should have machine-gunned him right there in the spider-hole---

hockeymom said:
I think this is just about the nuttiest thing I have heard-so they think we are stupid..how convenient for Bin Laden to be prounounced dead..then he can relax into some hidden life as if he is no longer..i woudlnt believe this unless the DNA and body/corpse are around to prove it..
Yes, he is a tall guy-but what if he had plastic surgery after a death declaration..I dont buy it without the body.

Further if he dies and isnt tried believe me its a failure for the USA..and thats because he was never caught and held accountable for the horrific 9/11..thats not good-he still outwitted them and that is not what should happen.

If he dies because he is in hiding thats a little solace but not enuf..jmo

Could always be an attempt to get the bounty on his head - see a dead guy who looks enough similar, and try to get a few million - why not!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
hockeymom said:
That would be so much better than being tried in an American court!!

Maybe we should do a drop off in the Pakistani mountains,of bagged spinach,just to ensure the deal!
Hockeymom, that was funny. A bag of spinach for each member of Al Qaeda (sp).

Amraann said:
I have to laugh because it has been suggested that with recent elections coming up we would soon hear about BinLaden's capture or death...
I had to laugh at this suggestion. French intelligence are the ones who stated this about Bin Laden. We don't have the best relationship with France. So, I don't think that they would do anything to help the conservatives stay in power.

With that being said, why wouldn't the Democrats jump for joy? Wouldn't that be what was best for this country?

nanandjim said:
With that being said, why wouldn't the Democrats jump for joy? Wouldn't that be what was best for this country?
I totally agree. When it comes to that psycho party lines don't matter. If anything I would think that the Reps would be jumping for joy since we are starting to head towards the next election.

Bin Laden being dead or alive doesn't really matter at this point. The impact is lost. It would be years too late. We've already proven we can't find him. Terrorism will go on with or without him. Our government will go on whether he's alive or dead and someone will find a way to argue with the election results and drag them on...the precedent has been set.

lymom3 said:
Bin Laden being dead or alive doesn't really matter at this point. The impact is lost. It would be years too late. We've already proven we can't find him. Terrorism will go on with or without him. Our government will go on whether he's alive or dead and someone will find a way to argue with the election results and drag them on...the precedent has been set.
I agree... There is always evil in this world :(

lymom3 said:

I very much agree lymom3. It would be an emotional victory for us if he were dead and IMO that is important too. But, the seeds of hate and terror from him have been sewn and he is a powerful figurehead now. There are many others now to take his place.

Lynie

Al Quada will go on without Osama. The organization has become bigger than the man.If he is truly 'holed' upo in a cave or a mountain then he is now just a figurehead. Terrorism will be here forever . I think if he was killed in a gunfight with U.S troops it would send a powerful message to other creeps but the fight would just keep going on regardless. The opportunity to get him was had, years ago and lost.
We may never know if he is alive or dead because Al Quada will keep the world wondering. I must say that I do like the idea of dropping some of that bad spinach off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back