David Hasselhoff Daughter Tries to Kill...

Poor kid.
God knows it must be tough growing up in LA.
Too much money and not enough love, it will make you slash your wrists every time :rolleyes:

narlacat said:
Poor kid.
God knows it must be tough growing up in LA.
Too much money and not enough love, it will make you slash your wrists every time :rolleyes:
I think they think it has something to do with her parents divorce???

I hate when I hear of this stuff. Its so sad.....

Yep.

Silly girl doesn't realise how good she's got it.

Maybe it dont seem that good to her.

You would think that the world is her oyster but perhaps her world stinks!
14 is young to try suicide, though.
Sounds like Mr.H will be calling in the councellors and shrinks.

kazzbar said:
Maybe it dont seem that good to her.

You would think that the world is her oyster but perhaps her world stinks!
14 is young to try suicide, though.
Sounds like Mr.H will be calling in the councellors and shrinks.
He needs too.

My DH's uncle killed himself 4 years ago and the family left after suicide is horrible. They have so many "what if's" it is a tragedy.

I know his wife said he was physically abusive to her.i wonder how he was with his kids? He seems like an ego maniac to me.

kazzbar said:
I know his wife said he was physically abusive to her.i wonder how he was with his kids? He seems like an ego maniac to me.
I was wondering that too. I wonder if his daughter witnessed the abuse?

Aww poor girl. I have read about the physical abuse accusations towards his wife I wonder if he was mentally abusive towards his daughter? Mental abuse against teenagers and esp. young teenagers of 14 is so hard to deal with. Not saying this is even the case here at all but it is something that came to mind considering the source...

This poor girl should not have her tragedy splashed all over the papers. How is this news?

Mabel said:
Is this really the time to be kicking David H? :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing. I mean, he could have lost his daughter! Maybe the difference is that she didn't die, so, he's fair game.:rolleyes:

tic

Prayers to this young girl and her family.

It's a wonder anyone survives being that age and living in LA. I visited LA once and found it to be populated with the meanest people I have ever met in my life. I'm sure there are decent people there as well, but I didn't meet any of them.

narlacat said:
Yep. Silly girl doesn't realise how good she's got it.
It doesn't sound like she does have it good---If she has been growing up in a home with physical, emotional & mental abuse (like the story says---may or may not be true) then that's not having it good. Money aint "having it good"---if you don't have the important things you need (love, respect, compassion, structure, etc.) then it doesn't matter if you have all the money in the world.....

masterj--it is sad that this ordeal is being posted by the media, even using her name. Sad situation for all involved if this is a true story.

nanandjim said:
Yeah, I agree. Any poster who does this must have an axe to grind. ;)
Or have a personal thing against him or be jealous of him or something. Maybe they're just really, really judgemental.;):rolleyes: :waitasec:

michelle said:
My DH's uncle killed himself 4 years ago and the family left after suicide is horrible. They have so many "what if's" it is a tragedy.
michelle, that's too bad---I'm sorry. I can only imagine all the unanswered questions.......Hopefully his family is working through it, as difficult as that may be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back