Woman Claims to Have World's Smallest Dog

I saw film clips of Tiny Tim on CNN, and he is absolutely the sweetest thing! His little face is sooo precious, and his antics are sooo cute. I love him.

Edited to say Pinocchio is absolutely adorable too. I think I saw this little dog on TV too...maybe the Today show or GMA, not sure. Regardless of which of the two dogs is the smallest, they're both darling!

Both of those little dogs are just precious! Can't believe how small they are. If I had one of them, I would always be scared that I would accidentally step on it.

I want the first one!!! He's so sweet! I could bring him to my office with me!! If course my 100 pound German Shepherd would probably give the little guy a heart attack!!!

I saw Tiny Tim or Tom or whatever on TV the other day. I want him. I want to steal him - anyone wanna help me.....??

I really do want a teeny tiny dog - preferably a Yorkie -- I'm looking around now.

HOWEVER, those two may be the smallest dogs, but here is the cutest one in the whole world - check this guy out

http://mrwinkle.com/

They're all cute. But I saw video of Tiny Tim tonight and he is puppycute as well, so I kinda like him best.

Poco , maybe consider Petfinders?

I saw the "Tiny Tim" puppy on television. He is so cute! He is very playful and energetic. I think they said that he attacks his food at mealtime. I think that his meal is a teaspoon (or maybe a tablespoon) of mashed dogfood! Can you imagine that he is so small that he can only hold a teaspoon full of food?? :)

Ivy said:
I saw film clips of Tiny Tim on CNN, and he is absolutely the sweetest thing! His little face is sooo precious, and his antics are sooo cute. I love him.

Edited to say Pinocchio is absolutely adorable too. I think I saw this little dog on TV too...maybe the Today show or GMA, not sure. Regardless of which of the two dogs is the smallest, they're both darling!

I'm sure I saw Pinocchio on Jay Leno recently, and he was adorable, sitting on Jay's desk, with Jay feeding him. His owner said he was listed in the Guiness Book of World Records, which makes it official. Tiny Tim will have to be checked by Guiness when he is old enough. The story didn't say how old he was, just that he was still a puppy, which means that he could still grow.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back