Testing vaccine for ear infections, sinus infections, and bronchitis

I hope that they find that it also works on sinus infections in adults. I hate vaccines but I would get it to prevent them!

Well "you know what" why, oh why do they come up with this now, when the kids have grown out out of ear infections and we had to "nurse" them, visits to the DR, countless doctor appt. RX.

Why, oh why could they not come up with this 15 years ago.

I guess the "future" grandkids can benefit.....though......

Observer said:
I hope that they find that it also works on sinus infections in adults. I hate vaccines but I would get it to prevent them!
Me too, I hate needles!!
I have bad sinus infections about 4 times per year. Luckily, I just have to call in to my doctor when I am sick and he prescribes the meds again. Don't even have to pay him for the phone call!! :)
My sinuses have been killing me this month.

I would be concerned that a vaccine of this nature would promote even more viriliant forms of these bacteria.

CyberLaw said:
Well "you know what" why, oh why do they come up with this now, when the kids have grown out out of ear infections and we had to "nurse" them, visits to the DR, countless doctor appt. RX.

Why, oh why could they not come up with this 15 years ago.

I guess the "future" grandkids can benefit.....though......
Try 30 years ago!! :p
I used to have to go to the doctor all the time when I was a kid, my poor parents and the doctor bills :(
I would get these little rootbeer flavored medicine drops to take. I loves that stuff. It was almost worth the initial pain of the ear infection. No, I take that back. Those things hurt!!

Observer said:

So would I, I'd be first in line. I get at least 2 bad ones a year and it knocks me out of commission for days.

I sent this link to my husband when I read the story - he gets the worst headaches, and he got enough ear infections when he was younger to have hearing loss (and he still can get them now). If our daughter inherited sinuses from either of us, she's going to want this vaccine.

Ha...where do I sign-up? I have a Dr's appt. tomorrow because I have a sinus infection. These southern California Santana winds that we have been having kill me. I get at least 2 a year.

LatteDa said:
Ha...where do I sign-up? I have a Dr's appt. tomorrow because I have a sinus infection. These southern California Santana winds that we have been having kill me. I get at least 2 a year.
Ahhh - i remember those. I moved away from there recently, and I sure don't miss those. Headache and major allergy attack every time, for a few days.

Its funny you posted this b/c we went to the doctor today and both of my kids have bronchiolitis, which is like bronchitis but it is an inflamation of the smaller connecting airways( thats about all i rememebr of the doctor talking to me, we are very tired) and is common in babies and my babies are both 7 months now. they are grouchy, but sleeping good right now thankfully.

Hubby use to suffer these things ... The ears nose throat Dr suggested a tonsil removal..

Worked like a charm. Not nearly as many allergies or sinus issues.

I have lately been using a mixture on Clove Bud oil, thyme oil and cinnamon leaf oil (equal ratio's) to prevent sinus infections. You put it in one of those heating things and let it permeate the room. Not only does it smell good, for me it actually has worked!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back