IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have written the mods to ask tht the other thread be made a sticky, or reopened, so that it does not fall into obscurity. I would ask that you please join me by doing the same.

Despite what somepoepl posting on this thread, whose sole existance on this forum is to disseminate misleading or confusing information/theories, would have you believe, there is a wealth of knowledge and theory on that thread, and I hate to see it fall into obscurity, especially since there are/will be continuing announcements in the near future in this case. If that happens, the goal with which they came to this very forum to achieve will have been realized.

It isn't often that those of us interested in criminal justice, have had the opportunity to see a case that, while always hot topic, gets reopened with so much new information and activity as this one has recently seen, and will continue to see, without actually producing a conviction, or a body.

The infomration in the other thread will prove invaluable to new slueths that come along, as long as they are able to find it.

I was contacted by jeana who wrote me a nice email and explained that the thread was closed for length, not substance. She also said that we can repost threads that are relevant if needed. So, there you go people. If you are new sluether, who is just now tuning into this thread, Go Here, and you will be connected with an abundance of information.

I agree. I'm doing some research right now so don't have anything new to post... but I want this thread to be kept active if at all possible. Thanks for everyone's efforts.

Hopefully we'll get some definitive answers about the whereabouts of convicted child molestor Paul Bonacci (who confessed to kidnapping & raping Johnny Gosch) and his probable accomplice Paul Bishop (convicted on 3 counts of producing child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute) on August 12, 1984 - the day Eugene Martin went missing.

Roy, how do you plan on getting the "definitive answer" on the exact whereabouts of Paul Bonacci on August 12, 1984? I couldn't tell you where I was on August 12 of this year, let alone on the same date 22 years ago. I have to wonder if the wording of your post is yet another ploy to place the blame for all of the world's ills squarely on the shoulders of Paul Bonacci. Further, it's my understanding that nobody even knows where Paul is today, so I certainly question how anyone could find out where he was back then.

Heart of Texas - it would be enough to know, definitively, what city those two people were in on that date. To rule them out as being in Des Moines Iowa on that date.
Or, not...

Here are some facts about the name "Emilio d'Argentine" - the alleged name of the person Paul Bonacci claims was the leader of the child sex slave ring.

The family name "d'Argentine" does not mean "the Argentine" as in Argentinian citizen.
d'Argentine is a family name of French and British nobility from the middle ages. It means "of Argentan", the family came from Argentan, in the département of Orne, France.

It hasn't been used as a family name for centuries.
There is no person by the name of Emilio d'Argentine living in the US and there never has been.
"Argentine", on the other hand, is fairly common last name in the US, but there are no records of an "Emilio Argentine" living in the US either.

There is no "Emilio d'Argentine".

First, it somehow doesn't shock me that the name of the leader of a child sex slave ring MIGHT lie about his name. It would seem more confounding to me if he didn't lie.

Second, I get the impression that Bonacci wasn't in school that frequently. So it's certainly possible that he didn't know the exact spelling of this man's name, should it have been his real name. There may not be any D'Argentines in America, but there are hundreds of Argentines.

IMO, your point is moot. We don't know enough about this man to make a valid assumption one way or the other.

Roy Harrold said:
Here are some facts about the name "Emilio d'Argentine" - the alleged name of the person Paul Bonacci claims was the leader of the child sex slave ring.

The family name "d'Argentine" does not mean "the Argentine" as in Argentinian citizen.
d'Argentine is a family name of French and British nobility from the middle ages. It means "of Argentan", the family came from Argentan, in the département of Orne, France.

It hasn't been used as a family name for centuries.
There is no person by the name of Emilio d'Argentine living in the US and there never has been.
"Argentine", on the other hand, is fairly common last name in the US, but there are no records of an "Emilio Argentine" living in the US either.

There is no "Emilio d'Argentine".
The name is actually "Emilio D'Argentino." If one is to quote something as "fact" one must at least HAVE the fact correct.

Thank you for the correction.

No records of an Emilio D'Argentino, either.

And that is my point, Heart of Texas. Bonacci has not provided enough information about these people to be of any use in tracking them down, arrest them and convicting them. Despite the fact that he allegedly lived with these people, traveled around the US with these people. In all that time he never recorded a license plate number, or a date & time they boarded a commercial plane, or anything else that could be used to obtain verifiable data about them.

Yet he claims that he was keeping a journal about everything that was happening to him. I wonder how it is possible that these people never found this journal or caught him writing in it?

All of this just makes me suspicious that the information Bonacci has given is intended to hide the truth, not illuminate it.

So if these pictures are not of Johnny Gosch, what case do they belong to? Florida officials say the pics are from the 1970's but it is still creepy to think what crimes these pics were linked too.

Has anyone been able to get any fingerprints off of them?

Scary.

All of this just makes me suspicious that the information Bonacci has given is intended to hide the truth, not illuminate it.
You, suspicious? Who would have guessed.

Roy Harrold said:
Bonacci has not provided enough information about these people to be of any use in tracking them down, arrest them and convicting them. Despite the fact that he allegedly lived with these people, traveled around the US with these people. In all that time he never recorded a license plate number, or a date & time they boarded a commercial plane, or anything else that could be used to obtain verifiable data about them.

That is why I urge people to actually READ The Franklin Cover-Up, because it makes it very clear that not only was data given, then followed up on, but some people (i.e. Investigator Gary Cardori, i.e. Troy Boner) DIED as a result of getting too close to the truth and the perpetrators. And, in fact, we do not know WHAT kind of information Paul gave because a great deal of data was HELD BACK from publication, for obvious reasons. In that some of us have actually SEEN some of that data, Roy, it seems like a matter of experience over opinion, which of course you are perfectly welcome to have and express. But it's important not to get distracted too much by trying to bash and discredit Paul Bonacci who cannot obviously defend himself. And, this is about Johnny Gosch I believe, and while Paul's information was certainly PART of the picture, it was by no means ALL of it.

Just in case it comes up, I want to make it clear that I am not working for either Senator DeCamp nor Noreen Gosch, though I would welcome the opportunity to help, especially Noreen, since I was involved in this before the Franklin Cover-Up book was released. I believe it's important to read the Franklin book because that way people have made up their minds based on the information therein. By way of curiousity: How many have read it? Roy? If you have, it will make it easier to reference certain points.

In any case, my interest in all of this is as a former P.I. who worked a number of years pro bono on behalf of exploited. missing or ritually abused children and their families, and Johnny's case pointed to specific elements in a number of similar cases.

godzorphan said:
Roy Harrold said:
No records of an Emilio D'Argentino, either.

But, verifiable information on the many places he used as "drop off" points and "holding" houses.
This is by no means meant to sound like an attack or anything, but where can I find the verifiable information and how was it verified? :)

Godzorphan -

First thank you for all of your insight to this important matter.

Question for you...I believe you think that Johnny is still alive and out there somewhere. What do you think he is doing? I don't see how he could be working for instance, without a SS number and/or birth certificate. Seems like someone would eventually spill the beans (a girlfriend, friend, etc.) as secretes are very difficult to keep. I mean things like learning how to drive, etc., he missed all of that and I don't see how he could be functioning.

Doesn't it seem like it would be difficult for him not to have contacted his dad, brother or his sister??

Would appreciate your thoughts on this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy