Raving Alec Terrorizes Cast

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
ALEC Baldwin was a "total *advertiser censored*" and "tyrant" on the set of "The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" - and drove Sarah Michelle Gellar and other crew members berserk with his rantings, says a source who worked on the upcoming movie.

"He was always p - - - ed about the schedule of the film, and even once said he was doing it just for the money," said our insider. "He kept saying, 'This is the last movie I'll ever make' to everyone when he was stomping around the set."

http://entertainment.iwon.com/celebgossip/pgsix/id/09_27_2006_1.html

I think when everyone in Hollywood says this guy has anger issues its most likely true.

Poor Kim tolerating the brute for so many years.

He's a psycho but I still laugh so hard every time I see the SNL "Schwetty Balls" skit.....ROFL!!!
I saw it today....tooooo funny. But yes, he is a total freak. I feel really bad for Ireland, the little girl.

I love reading these turgid accounts because I never liked Alec Balwin or any of his worthless brothers----never saw him in any kind of a decent movie ever---why anyone ever gave him a job in show business is beyond me

Alec does seem to have been behaveing badly of late,seems to piss lots of people off. Maybe he just speaks his mind as he sees it and people do not like that.Whether he is right or not who know but he can certainly grab the news with his rantings. No such thing as bad publicity, as someone once said.

Personally, I think he is a average actors as are all the baldwins.

englishleigh said:
He's a psycho but I still laugh so hard every time I see the SNL "Schwetty Balls" skit.....ROFL!!!
I saw it today....tooooo funny. But yes, he is a total freak. I feel really bad for Ireland, the little girl.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG... that skit is the most hilarious thing!!! The Delicious Dish - neat, good times. My husband and I still use one liners from it. :crazy:

... and I hope that it's not the name that makes the man crazy... my son's name is Alec... :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back