30 More Photos Released

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Authorities investigating a double murderer who implied to a jury that he'd killed others have released 30 additional photos he took of men and women.

The release of the images comes more than two months after authorities called on the public to help find nearly 50 other women displayed in pictures William Richard Bradford, now on death row, snapped decades ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/10/03/killer.portfolio.ap/index.html

Also released were four photos of jewelry found near the Southern California desert burial site of an unidentified female victim, he said.

Thanks for posting this, Christine.

Do you know of a link or way to see the poster larger?

#21, is that a little girl in the third photo? I hope not.:(

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-100306photos,0,472385.story?coll=la-home-headlines

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department today released about 30 more photographs taken by William Richard Bradford, seeking to find out if any of the people were victims of the convicted killer.

Officials in July released photos of 54 women who were photographed two decades ago by Bradford. One of those women was discovered strangled and dumped in the High Desert. About two dozen women in that first round of photographs have come forward.

laini said:

#21, is that a little girl in the third photo? I hope not.:(
I think the 3 pictures for #21 are all of the same person and she looks very young only in the 3rd one.

If anyone has a link to larger pictures of the 2nd group of pictures 55-88 please post it here. They are very small.
I know the first group had slide versions online where you click next and that made the people easy to see.

#50 looks like she is crying with her hands in a pleading or praying position. I can't see what the black thing interwined in her fingers is. It looks like a long string or cord of some kind.

HollywoodBound said:
If anyone has a link to larger pictures of the 2nd group of pictures 55-88 please post it here. They are very small.
I know the first group had slide versions online where you click next and that made the people easy to see.
I haven't found a link with bigger pics but if you have Windows on your PC click on "Start" and follow these prompts
All Programs
Accessories
Accessibility
Magnifier

You'll need to make the screen you are viewing smaller. To about half the normal size of the page. Then the magnified screen of what you are scrolling your mouse over will pop up and show whatever your cursor is on but it will be much larger. For instance if you have your cursor on pic #60 on the actual page, the enlarged image of #60 should show up right next to it.

I don't see a #50

I have a question on the photos what are all the red lines pointing to?:confused:

I couldn't find # 50 either but did notice that #27 also looks like something is very wrong and is wearing the same pantsuit as # 42 and also the same white headband over the ears as another girl in the first set of pics.

kwatson696 said:
I have a question on the photos what are all the red lines pointing to?:confused:
They seem to be pointing to relevant parts of the pictures like jewelry and other distinct items, then they have a close up view of the item.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back