Scarlett Johansson Is Sexier Than Angelina Jolie and Shakira

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
Scarlett Johansson has been voted better looking than Angelina Jolie and Shakira. Scarlett Johansson is the 'Sexiest Woman Alive', says Esquire magazine.

Johansson posed on the front cover of Esquire's November issue and it will hit newsstands on October 18.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was terrified before having her first Brazilian wax, it has been reported.

Insiders say the 'Black Dahlia' actress - who booked in to New York's Oasis Day Spa recently - was "a nervous wreck" before stripping off for the potential painful beauty treatment, according to the New York Post newspaper.
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21242602.shtml

PlasmaFiend024 said:
Scarlett Johansson has been voted better looking than Angelina Jolie and Shakira. Scarlett Johansson is the 'Sexiest Woman Alive', says Esquire magazine.

Johansson posed on the front cover of Esquire's November issue and it will hit newsstands on October 18.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was terrified before having her first Brazilian wax, it has been reported.

Insiders say the 'Black Dahlia' actress - who booked in to New York's Oasis Day Spa recently - was "a nervous wreck" before stripping off for the potential painful beauty treatment, according to the New York Post newspaper.
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21242602.shtml
I never really thought she was pretty at all. JMO I dont think she is prettier than angelina, or sexier.

well you might not think so but according to esquire.alot of people do.plus i think shes way more wholesome and classier than than good ole fishlips could ever be.not to mention a way better actress.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
well you might not think so but according to esquire.alot of people do.plus i think shes way more wholesome and classier than than good ole fishlips could ever be.not to mention a way better actress.
I was just stating my opinion.

I'm with you Michelle, I don't see where she would beat Anglie at all.

Masissy said:
I'm with you Michelle, I don't see where she would beat Anglie at all.
I am not saying she is ugly, but who in the heck are the ones who vote? I mean I can tell you right now, 99% of the guys I know think AJ is way more sexier.

michelle said:
I am not saying she is ugly, but who in the heck are the ones who vote? I mean I can tell you right now, 99% of the guys I know think AJ is way more sexier.
No she isn't ugly but there are plenty more females that look better than she does.

Masissy said:
No she isn't ugly but there are plenty more females that look better than she does.
I totally agree Masissy. Us being 2 of them, lol.....

michelle said:

i am a guy and my freinds are guys and we think aj is nasty looking.but thats just our opinion.plus i dont think id like getting stabbed while being intimite with her.plus i dont see scarlet making out with her. brother in public.anyone looking up to that weirdo has to have issues.i work in the entertainment biz.and how celebs portray themselves in the public.is a far cry from how they really are

PlasmaFiend024 said:
i am a guy and my freinds are guys and we think aj is nasty looking.but thats just our opinion.plus i dont think id like getting stabbed while being intimite with her.plus i dont see scarlet making out with her. brother in public.anyone looking up to that weirdo has to have issues.i work in the entertainment biz.and how celebs portray themselves in the public.is a far cry from how they really are
Ok well I really dont care what AJ does, In my opinion and most around me they think AJ is hotter. Thats all. I dont think anyone is looking up to her, atleast not here they are.

michelle said:
Ok well I really dont care what AJ does, In my opinion and most around me they think AJ is hotter. Thats all. I dont think anyone is looking up to her, atleast not here they are.

well youre the only female i know that thinks aj is a good actress.or a good anything for that matter.but you have a right to youre opinion

Is there nothing Ms Jolie can do the normal way? It seems everything she does is shrouded - literally - in a dark, twisted haze of weird and creepiness. Take her getting back together with her ex-hubby, Jonny Lee Miller, for instance. While most of us would be content to just show up on our ex's doorstep at four in the morning, either drunk or just crying hysterically, Angelina reunites with Miller by getting a new tattoo and pashing on in front of her lesbian buddy. And, although MoS concedes a tattoo might be a romantic gesture, the one Jolie had carved into herself states "Know Your Rights" . Said the luscious-lipped one to the media: "'This tattoo symbolises where I am today - No one's ever gonna take advantage of me again."

Oooo-kay then

http://www.ministryofsound.com.au/news_ctemplate.cfm?page_id=93919034117011010&se_id=110

PlasmaFiend024 said:
well youre the only female i know that thinks aj is a good actress.or a good anything for that matter.but you have a right to youre opinion
What are you talking about, show me in this thread where I said any of that?????

michelle said:
I totally agree Masissy. Us being 2 of them, lol.....

if you look better than scarlet.then prove it post a pic so we can judge for ourselves

PlasmaFiend024 said:
if you look better than scarlet.then prove it post a pic so we can judge for ourselves
Excuse me, why do I have to show anything to you?

michelle said:
What are you talking about, show me in this thread where I said any of that?????
well you said that you dont care wat she does.so i thought you liked her acting and stuff.wat else would you like about her besides her acting talent?what else does she do to like?my bad if i misinterpreted you comments

PlasmaFiend024 said:
well you said that you dont care wat she does.so i thought you liked her acting and stuff.wat else would you like about her besides her acting talent?what else does she do to like?my bad if i misinterpreted you comments
Well I dont care what she does. I am commenting on what the thread is about, and that is looks. Who is sexier, prettier whatever. I think AJ is. Big deal, that is my opinion.

michelle said:
Excuse me, why do I have to show anything to you?
hey you put youreself out there and said you were better looking than sacrlet.just asking you to back up what you say.you cant make a satement like that with out someone calling you out on it.im just going by what you say

michelle said:
Well I dont care what she does. I am commenting on what the thread is about, and that is looks. Who is sexier, prettier whatever. I think AJ is. Big deal, that is my opinion.
oh so you like aj cause shes sexy.my bad.sorry for the mixup

All my sons think Scarlett is hands down more beautiful than AJ. They don't even think there is a comparison! I think they are both gorgeous, but I defintiely lean towards SJ, she is just so lovely!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back