Page/foley Aol Prank

kelly london

Reaction score
the drudge report is reporting the message were released were all a prank gone terrible bad and ended up in the hands of political enemies.

are you kidding me?

www.drudgereport.com

Don't believe it...Would he have resigned after finding out about the IM's being made public if they weren't real? They also went to several different pages. One who was clearly heterosexual and one who wasn't, and one who wanted to meet up w/Foley and go drinking. Foley invited him over to his place to drink. I think at the least they could get this guy for contributing if he ever gave them liquor.

TheShadow said:
Don't believe it...Would he have resigned after finding out about the IM's being made public if they weren't real? They also went to several different pages. One who was clearly heterosexual and one who wasn't, and one who wanted to meet up w/Foley and go drinking. Foley invited him over to his place to drink. I think at the least they could get this guy for contributing if he ever gave them liquor.
I thought the same thing.
Sounds like his staff is trying to cover his butt.

i don't know who is covering up what, but i do wonder why the page has hired an attorney. very strange IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back