Sienna miller offends people

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
In the latest issue of Rolling Stone, Sienna Miller makes a number of strange remarks, including saying monogamy is overrated and calling Pittsburgh "Shitsburgh." On monogamy she says: "I don't know, monogamy is a weird thing for me. It's an overrated virtue, because, let's face it, we're fu**ig animals." And on calling Pittsburgh "Shitsburgh" she issued an apology through her rep today, saying:
"I want to apologize for my comments which seem to have been misconstrued and taken out of context. I was referring to the fact that we are shooting almost all night shoots on this film and none of us have had an opportunity to fully explore the city. What I have seen of it is beautiful. I came once before to visit the Andy Warhol museum whilst researching a film and found both the city and it's inhabitants warm and gracious. My father is from Meadville and is in town to show me round this weekend. I sincerely apologize and hope people realize that conversations can be easily manipulated in print."

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/sienna_miller_offends_people.html

lol i thought someone would think this is funny.the whole chitsburgh thing.lol
not to mention my own attempt at censoring that article.lol

Jude Law is not her ex-husband. Miller cheated with Law on his wife, Sadie Frost and he cheated on Miller with the ex-nanny.

Miller is no better than she ought to be and her looks are surely fading, silly tart.

here she is, sad sack:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=1571

Well, *I* am offended! I love Pittsburgh! I will never buy another Sienna Miller CD as long as I live! I mean... wait a minute... Who is Sienna Miller?

Nova said:
Well, *I* am offended! I love Pittsburgh! I will never buy another Sienna Miller CD as long as I live! I mean... wait a minute... Who is Sienna Miller?
lmao Nova.

Nova said:

She doesn't sing. she acts.

i didn't expect people here to know her. :laugh:

I guess Sienna isn't interested in the Liberty Bell. She's too busy being a ding-dong herself.

Umm, Martha, the Liberty Bell is in Philadelphia.

Hasn't it been reported that Sienna Miller has a drinking problem? Perhaps she was shyte-faced when she gave that interview!

Floh said:
Jude Law is not her ex-husband. Miller cheated with Law on his wife, Sadie Frost and he cheated on Miller with the ex-nanny.

Miller is no better than she ought to be and her looks are surely fading, silly tart.

here she is, sad sack:

http://rosie-demario.com/?p=1571
Hi Floh, you go girl.Have to agree with you old sienna looks a bit er, jaded. Sad case, she is.

Misconstrued? Taken out of context? How can any context make the words less harsh? :rolleyes:

what really happened was she said "pittsburg is defenitly not sh*tsburg". It is so pathetic when celebritys backtrack like that. Its like when you catch a child doing something wrong. usually if I like a something I say so, it don't compare it to poop. I

I guess Jude messing around on her jaded her views on monogamy cuz her attitude sure wasn't like that when she found out he was doing the nanny. If she thought monogamy was overrated then she wouldn't have broken up with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back