Man Apologizes For Courtroom Feces

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
DULUTH, Minn. -- A Chicago man apologized for spreading his feces around a courtroom during his trial on drug charges
Vandale Amos Willis, 28, apologized Wednesday before being sentenced to more than 10 years in prison. Willis was convicted earlier of importation of a controlled substance, cocaine, and two other charges.

"Im going to take full responsibility for everything I did in Duluth," Willis told the court. "I want to apologize for everything I did in court. Im sorry, your honor."

He asked Judge David Sullivan to put him on probation. Sullivan told Willis his actions wouldn't be held against him, but there was no reason to depart from sentencing guidelines.
http://www.local6.com/news/10011080/detail.html

Ummm...not to be dense here, but exactly how did this guy do that in the courtroom? I mean did he "import" it or did he "produce" it and then smear it around? Just curious.....

He has the balls and gall to smear his feces around a courtroom but then cowers before sentencing to the point of apologizing? Pfft. This guy has no cred. He should have stayed defiant til the end.

AlwaysShocked said:
Ummm...not to be dense here, but exactly how did this guy do that in the courtroom? I mean did he "import" it or did he "produce" it and then smear it around? Just curious.....
My thoughts exactly??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back