Problem with posting replies

lizzybeth

Reaction score
I've been trying since yesterday to post a reply. I always get the message about waiting sixty seconds before you can post another reply. It had been HOURS since my last reply. I'm still having that problem. Anyone know how I can fix it?
I guess if I can post this then my problem is solved huh? LOL

lizzybeth said:
I've been trying since yesterday to post a reply. I always get the message about waiting sixty seconds before you can post another reply. It had been HOURS since my last reply. I'm still having that problem. Anyone know how I can fix it?
I guess if I can post this then my problem is solved huh? LOL
There was a problem with the server yesterday that messed up some of the post times. This meant that some posts had a future time in the database, generally a few hours ahead of when they were actually posted, & this caused the 60 second rule to come into play. The glitch seems to have been fixed now so hopefully it won't occur again.

blaize

Same here. :(

hopefully, all is now well. :)

blaize said:
There was a problem with the server yesterday that messed up some of the post times. This meant that some posts had a future time in the database, generally a few hours ahead of when they were actually posted, & this caused the 60 second rule to come into play. The glitch seems to have been fixed now so hopefully it won't occur again.

blaize

I wondered what was going on. Wouldn't you know I had a lot to post right when this happened. Figured I was banned or something. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back