Lightning Exits Woman's Bottom

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
Oh my!

Lightning exits woman's bottom

October 09, 2006 12:00am

<!-- END Story Header Block -->A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at in her home in the Croatian city of Zadar when lightning struck the building.

She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20548077-13762,00.html

southcitymom said:
Oh my!

October 09, 2006 12:00am

<!-- END Story Header Block -->A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at in her home in the Croatian city of Zadar when lightning struck the building.

She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building

Shhhhhhhhh, don't anyone tell Glitz about this one, she may get excited. :angel:

southcitymom said:
Kool, you are cracking me up!:D

Pardon the bun, I mean pun. A little lightning crackling going on over there South?

Geez, Glitz and you seem to think alike now don't ya? Huh? Huh? yeppers, I see a pattern around here.

Lightening out the ars.....man that's got to be rough on the old hemaroids:D

bakerprune64 said:
Lightening out the ars.....man that's got to be rough on the old hemaroids:D
Actually it might just cure them;)

KOOL LOOK said:
Shhhhhhhhh, don't anyone tell Glitz about this one, she may get excited. :angel:
To be totally forthright and honest, my very first thought when I read the article, was I wondered if her teeth got extra clean from the jolt while brushing her teeth. Talk about turbo powered toothbrushes!

This may help the burning! :D

PrepH.gif

Ouch. Hate to think of the pain of having to poop after that happening.

GlitchWizard said:
To be totally forthright and honest, my very first thought when I read the article, was I wondered if her teeth got extra clean from the jolt while brushing her teeth. Talk about turbo powered toothbrushes!

The more you post, the more interesting you are in the way you think. I laughed, leave it to Glitz to think about clean teeth at a time like this. Poor woman's hiney on fire and Glitz wants her teeth glitzy clean.

Whew, enlighten me, how is it gonna clean her teeth? Not that I would try this method. I would probably get cracked teeth.

southcitymom said:
Oh my!

A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

Never mind lightning, my husband can shoot out a bolt of thunder from his arse at any time, day or night............. soooooo gross!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
lizziedripping said:
Never mind lightning, my husband can shoot out a bolt of thunder from his arse at any time, day or night............. soooooo gross!!!!

KOOL LOOK said:
The more you post, the more interesting you are in the way you think. I laughed, leave it to Glitz to think about clean teeth at a time like this. Poor woman's hiney on fire and Glitz wants her teeth glitzy clean.

Whew, enlighten me, how is it gonna clean her teeth? Not that I would try this method. I would probably get cracked teeth.
I just figured if it were an electric toothbrush, spinning at 1000 times a minute and cleaning her teeth, that at 100000000000 times a minute during the jolt, would polish them right on up.

Besides, she obviously is going to the hospital. You get far better care in a hospital when you are clean than if you go with unbrushed teeth and looking pretty rough. (My personal observations) If my butt had to look burned, I'd sure want a dazzling smile for the doctor!

GlitchWizard said:
I just figured if it were an electric toothbrush, spinning at 1000 times a minute and cleaning her teeth, that at 100000000000 times a minute during the jolt, would polish them right on up.

Besides, she obviously is going to the hospital. You get far better care in a hospital when you are clean than if you go with unbrushed teeth and looking pretty rough. (My personal observations) If my butt had to look burned, I'd sure want a dazzling smile for the doctor!

:crazy: Baaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa, like my mama raised me, always wear clean underwear, you never know if you'll get in an accident. Is this thinking along those same lines? :slap: :slap: But, Maaaaawwww, I would probably mess in my pants if I got scared enough, wouldn't I? Oh well, I like shiny clean teeth too. If the bottom end is burnt, might as well have a bright smile it.

KOOL LOOK said:
:crazy: Baaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa, like my mama raised me, always wear clean underwear, you never know if you'll get in an accident. Is this thinking along those same lines? :slap: :slap: But, Maaaaawwww, I would probably mess in my pants if I got scared enough, wouldn't I? Oh well, I like shiny clean teeth too. If the bottom end is burnt, might as well have a bright smile it.
My daughter fell through a ceiling from the attic and broke her back last year. The ambulance took her, and I honestly thought - as I drove to the hospital - "maybe I should have brushed her hair."

:slap:

GlitchWizard said:
My daughter fell through a ceiling from the attic and broke her back last year. The ambulance took her, and I honestly thought - as I drove to the hospital - "maybe I should have brushed her hair."

:slap:

Aaaaaaaaaawwww, that's a good mommy. Even though our children don't act like it sometimes, they do grow up and take better care and hygeine for themselves when their taught correctly to care. Looks shouldn't matter, but we all know they do. Appearances are important. Good to hear from you Glitz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back