Sbtc

jfk

Former Member
Reaction score
what are all the theories on SBTC? if PR did write the letter, she wouldn't have just made up some random acronym, would she?

jfk said:
what are all the theories on SBTC? if PR did write the letter, she wouldn't have just made up some random acronym, would she?
In Steve Thomas's book,"Jonbenet",he pointed out that there was a bible open in the house to phrases with each line starting with s, b, t and c.
IMO,I think that's where it came from,but others have speculated that it may have came from somewhere else.I personally think she was looking thru the bible for something to put at the end and that's what she came up with.

:eek:) - that's exactly what made me ask this question - i'm at the part of the book where he mentions trying to hire FinCEN and then it switches to the gravesite surveillance. i know that no one's "solved" SBTC, so i figured he wouldn't get to it in the book. haven't gotten to the Bible part yet.

I saw the CourtTV Special that ran two years ago about the Private Invest. Team hired by the new DA in Boulder, it was ran last month when the Lunatic was given a free flight home from Thailand - i was convinced that i'd errantly bought into the whole media's trick that the Ramsey's are guilty and felt very guilty for that. wasn't even aware that DNA was found on her. So i jumped on the IDI boat.

NOW that i hear that the DNA in question is inconsequential, i can see how bad it looks for P.R. (the pineapple is more compelling to me than the Note). Steve's book is good (his bias is evident, but the book is good).

What of the blonde (norwegian?) kid who's suspected of breaking and entering houses and who "killed himself" the day after the famous press conference threat..? the one with the HITECHs in the photo by his bed? he looked pretty good on that documentary, i thought.

jfk said:
:eek:) - that's exactly what made me ask this question - i'm at the part of the book where he mentions trying to hire FinCEN and then it switches to the gravesite surveillance. i know that no one's "solved" SBTC, so i figured he wouldn't get to it in the book. haven't gotten to the Bible part yet.

I saw the CourtTV Special that ran two years ago about the Private Invest. Team hired by the new DA in Boulder, it was ran last month when the Lunatic was given a free flight home from Thailand - i was convinced that i'd errantly bought into the whole media's trick that the Ramsey's are guilty and felt very guilty for that. wasn't even aware that DNA was found on her. So i jumped on the IDI boat.

NOW that i hear that the DNA in question is inconsequential, i can see how bad it looks for P.R. (the pineapple is more compelling to me than the Note). Steve's book is good (his bias is evident, but the book is good).

What of the blonde (norwegian?) kid who's suspected of breaking and entering houses and who "killed himself" the day after the famous press conference threat..? the one with the HITECHs in the photo by his bed? he looked pretty good on that documentary, i thought.
You need to do your homework JFK.
The documentary was a crock of ....
See IMPORTANT:Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please Read on this forum, page 1.

PS Steve Thomas wasn't bias.

narlacat said:
See IMPORTANT:Michael Tracey/Westword Article/Please Read on this forum, page 1.

reread my post. i said "now that i hear that the DNA is inconsequential" - meaning now that i'm hearing that that Doc. is crap...

i'd consider reading Thomas' book doing my homework. I'm don't claim to be the JBR aficionados that ya'll are. that's the reason i'm asking these questions.

Not only that, but there were four items placed in the coffin with her that started with those letters.

SuperDave said:
Not only that, but there were four items placed in the coffin with her that started with those letters.
I never realized that, thx. ..scarf,cat,bracelet and tiara..maybe that's the meaning of the scarf.

It is often suggested SBTC stands for 'Saved By The Cross' and I can imagine it being tacked onto the end of the letter as a kind of prayer of repentance: their child has been killed, that cannot be undone, but Christ can forgive, He is their judge, not man, so they pray and repent to Him as they embark on their years of lies to man.

miss plum said:
It is often suggested SBTC stands for 'Saved By The Cross' and I can imagine it being tacked onto the end of the letter as a kind of prayer of repentance: their child has been killed, that cannot be undone, but Christ can forgive, He is their judge, not man, so they pray and repent to Him as they embark on their years of lies to man.
weird notion,isn't it.
I mean I think it's like ST says...'without confession,there can be no forgiveness'.plus they just keep lying and lying..being repentful doesn't follow along those lines.Not only did they let JB down in life,they continue to do so in death as well,dishonoring her with their words and actions.
I do have some degree of respect for Susan Smith though(no flames,pls!),reason of course being she confessed and is doing her time.I've seen no such remorse at all in the R's.

jfk said:

Gee that's a toughie.

I'm glad to see someone still interested in the great JFK mystery, and I wonder if you saw "Manchurian Candidate" Saturday night. Don't know why that would be on Public TV in the Detroit area. The one with Angela Lansbury and I believe Frank Sinatra. I saw it many years ago so I didn't watch closely this time, but noticed a coincidence. This political subject was named Ray Shaw, and in one of the books about the assasination, there were some New Orleans characters mentioned, one named Clay Shaw. Couldn't mean anything, I'm sure.

If you're following all this stuff you're sure doing your homework. I forget in which thread that question came up, but just saw your hat again and was reminded.

Has anyone read Singular's book? I did way back and now someone at another forum says a lot was blacked out of the report on the Santa Bear, that I don't remember reading anything about, which disappeared from the crime scene. Patsy said in an interview she was pretty sure the pageant bear had been a white angel one. She couldn't seem to remember ever seeing the Santa Bear. Someone may have been wrong who said she called it "shabby"? If it's Karr's bear, that's probably place him in Boulder! Why would it disappear if not important, and why would info that's possibly about him be blacked out? Could he be a special agent of some kind, just acting nutty for the heck of it?

narlacat said:

also, i didn't mean that he was bias in his investigation, i meant his bias IN THE BOOK is evident. nothing wrong with appropriate biasedness - it's possible to be biased and still be objective.

difficult, but possible. i'd be biased too if i wrote a book about those experiences had i had them.

JMO8778 said:
I never realized that, thx. ..scarf,cat,bracelet and tiara..maybe that's the meaning of the scarf.

well now, wait a minute. then that would make it SCBT. and that's not what was written...

:eek:) - kidding.

Show Me said:
Gee that's a toughie.
is that really your signature...? that logic is as compelling as that of the Bible Codes. i'm a true believer of Christ as the Defeater of Death, but i still happen to believe in coincidence, to a point.

you can quite probably find that acronym in every book that's been written, on one page or another. just because it's found in something written by JR makes him part of the ransom note...?

my God, hang him from a tree right away!!!

Eagle1 said:
I'm glad to see someone still interested in the great JFK mystery, and I wonder if you saw "Manchurian Candidate" Saturday night. Don't know why that would be on Public TV in the Detroit area. The one with Angela Lansbury and I believe Frank Sinatra. I saw it many years ago so I didn't watch closely this time, but noticed a coincidence. This political subject was named Ray Shaw, and in one of the books about the assasination, there were some New Orleans characters mentioned, one named Clay Shaw. Couldn't mean anything, I'm sure.

If you're following all this stuff you're sure doing your homework. I forget in which thread that question came up, but just saw your hat again and was reminded.

Has anyone read Singular's book? I did way back and now someone at another forum says a lot was blacked out of the report on the Santa Bear, that I don't remember reading anything about, which disappeared from the crime scene. Patsy said in an interview she was pretty sure the pageant bear had been a white angel one. She couldn't seem to remember ever seeing the Santa Bear. Someone may have been wrong who said she called it "shabby"? If it's Karr's bear, that's probably place him in Boulder! Why would it disappear if not important, and why would info that's possibly about him be blacked out? Could he be a special agent of some kind, just acting nutty for the heck of it?
thanks Eagle1 - i'm way beyond "still interested". not only is it the single awesomest mystery a person could study, fact OR fiction (that and how Howard Dean was elected Party Chair), it also carries such IMMENSE and long reaching ramifications that still affect how our government is today strung like a puppet.

man, don't even get me started :eek:) -

jfk said:
thanks Eagle1 - i'm way beyond "still interested". not only is it the single awesomest mystery a person could study, fact OR fiction (that and how Howard Dean was elected Party Chair), it also carries such IMMENSE and long reaching ramifications that still affect how our government is today strung like a puppet.

man, don't even get me started :eek:) -
yea,I've always thought the Pres. was just there to look pretty.He's not really the one running the country.The underground gov't is.Whoever they are.(applies to all Presidents,not just our current one).
And I think Gore really DID win FL.It just got changed by the real Gov't to 'didn't'.
I can think of many more examples,so many that a book could be written about them.

Eagle1 said:

Clay Shaw was who the New Orleans DA really did go after (O Stones, 'JFK') in connection with the assassination. he was tied to Ruby and David Ferrie and a whole bunch of people wanting to train Cubans to kill Castro. Which ties in Santos Trafficante, Miami mob boss who was pissed cause Castro took out all the gambling machines in Cuba (owned by the Mafia) in '57. which ties in New Orleans mob boss Carlos Marcello who hated Bobby AND Jack for going after him personally as Senators in 1958, and, as Pres and ATT Gen continued to go after Marcello, AND sleep with the girlfriend of Sam Giancana, the mob boss of Chicago whose MONEY got Jack elected. which ties in the NY mob boss (can't remember which one), which ties in ... J Edgar Hoover, the prissing queen HEAD of the FBI who was also photographed having lunch with said NY mob boss on several occassions because they were "buddies". which loops back to Bobby, and Jack because the only person who hated them as much as Carlos Marcello was JE Hoover because Jack was the ONLY person who could force Hoover to retire when his term ended in January of 1964.

neat how that all loops back on itself. we'd be naive as a country to think that all that neato looping back just fizzled out after that, wouldn't we.

and this is the last off-topic comment i'll make: the Dems are crying about Bush wiretapping phones that might be terrorists as if it's the first time a president or BIG LAW MAN has ever wire tapped an american citizen's phone.

the odds are that Jack and Hoover and Nixon and LBJ and Bobby and Eisenhower and ... EACH tapped ten times the number of phones that W has. and they didn't ask for permission or assistance from the NSA, either. BET THAT.

to maintain TOPIC: so the theory is that Patsy killed JBR in a rage and then they staged a kidnapping? that doesn't work...

JFK
This is not the Political Pavillion, that is that way................>

<<to maintain TOPIC: so the theory is that Patsy killed JBR in a rage and then they staged a kidnapping? that doesn't work...>>

It works as good as any.

to maintain TOPIC: so the theory is that Patsy killed JBR in a rage and then they staged a kidnapping? that doesn't work...
yes,i beleive one or the other parent most likely killed her,if they didn't then they know who did,(but i think that's a longshot at best).
they needed to divert attention away from the crime scene, as well as appear to not know where JB was.they may have been planning to remove her body from the house but weather,and or fear of being seen or caught stopped them.

jfk said:
is that really your signature...? that logic is as compelling as that of the Bible Codes. i'm a true believer of Christ as the Defeater of Death, but i still happen to believe in coincidence, to a point.

you can quite probably find that acronym in every book that's been written, on one page or another. just because it's found in something written by JR makes him part of the ransom note...?

my God, hang him from a tree right away!!!

A poster on FFJ asked us to look for the initials SBTC, like Karr 'supposedly' wrote in the yearbook, it was one of the Ramsey's clues that proved they didn't write the note, Karr did.

But alas John forgot his own book with a damning SBTC in it.

Just a reminder for John.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back