Australia - Walter Cronin for child sex abuse in remote Northern Territory, 2004

Penelope631

Former Member
Reaction score
Mum 'held daughters hand' in molestations

MOTHER held her young daughter's hand to comfort her while she was being sexually abused by a man at remote bush camps in the Northern Territory, a court heard today.

The story of the girl's ordeal emerged as Walter Lance Cronin, 50, was sentenced to at least seven years in prison for molesting her for four years from the age of five.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20615305-2,00.html

Penelope631 said:
Mum 'held daughters hand' in molestations

MOTHER held her young daughter's hand to comfort her while she was being sexually abused by a man at remote bush camps in the Northern Territory, a court heard today.

The story of the girl's ordeal emerged as Walter Lance Cronin, 50, was sentenced to at least seven years in prison for molesting her for four years from the age of five.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20615305-2,00.html

I cannot believe that's all the time he was given! Will her mother serve time? They should be locked away forever!

His employer paid his court costs?????

That is ...her mother should be charged also and his employers should get an *advertiser censored* kicking. Paying his court cost now that is crap

mindi77 said:
That is ...her mother should be charged also and his employers should get an *advertiser censored* kicking. Paying his court cost now that is crap
They all need to pay for this horrible incident!

teonspaleprincess said:
That poor child will suffer the rest of her life. Those people ashould be beaten to death and tortured.
I volunteer to hold the "mother"'s hand while she's beaten. Ya know...comfort, and all that.

My thoughts are with that poor little girl :(
Lisa

Lisahas2cats said:
I volunteer to hold the "mother"'s hand while she's beaten. Ya know...comfort, and all that.

Lisa

May I help with the beating part?

Sick b!tch of a mother should be stoned to death!

Lisahas2cats said:

Lisa

You have a good heart.

This is one of the most perverted things I've read about. They had to either have very low IQ's, like in the dumb level, or were high on drugs.

If neither of these are the case, I think I would elect to go back to stoning as a punishment until they are both barely hanging on as an answer to committing such a basal and insideous crime against this little girl and all of mankind.

Scandi

SewingDeb said:
You have a good heart.
Not so much, lol. Just a deep love of poetic justice...I can't think of anything better than asking the mother, "What? Doesn't me holding your hand make you feel safe, warm, and fuzzy while justice is served via your *advertiser censored* getting kicked? Aw. Too bad".

Lisa :)

Child molesters and 'enablers'?? Shoot them between the eyes and throw them in a pit of acid.

Because, ya know...we need the earth for crops and plants, not to house these sorry folks' coffins.

SewingDeb said:
I cannot believe that's all the time he was given! Will her mother serve time? They should be locked away forever!

I keep getting an error when trying to go to the link. How much time did he get?

txsvicki said:
I keep getting an error when trying to go to the link. How much time did he get?
"Justice Stephen Southwood today sentenced Cronin to 10 years' prison with a non parole period of seven years for his "abhorrent and depraved'' actions."

I hope someone takes care of ole Cronin while he's serving those ten years and there's no one there to hold his hand. As for the mother I think I'd like to see her hands chopped off and then she won't hold anyone else's hand again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back