John Mark Karr's neighbors want him out, wouldn't you?

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Is this the correct place to put this?

I wouldn't want him next door to me!

This was on my local news this morning...I am in South Metro Atlanta, this is North Metro. The people in the community are not happy, said on the news more police will be patrolling, and everyone knows who he is and will be watching him!

Neighbors Worried About Karr Moving In

John Mark Karr's Neighbors Want Him Out

Ex-JonBenet Ramsey Suspect Moves In With Father, Near An Atlanta Playground

All 27 article relating
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/24/national/main2117364.shtml

He wants to return to teaching??????? :eek: :rolleyes: Who in God's name would hire him???

cappuccina said:
...an exclusive private school like the ones who hired him in the past... ;)

Yick. I'd be yanking my kids out of that school so fast!!!!!

cappuccina said:
...an exclusive private school like the ones who hired him in the past... ;)
There is one very close by his residence...that is where they community meeting was held about him:

Members of the Chastain Park Civic Association met again Monday night at a private school near the park to discuss their concerns

According to the law there isn't a single thing to be done about him. if he's moved on from there he'll become a problem somewhere else.

i believe he will lose his life to some vigilante.

Yep - He's never been convicted so there's nothing anyone can do.

Floh said:
According to the law there isn't a single thing to be done about him. if he's moved on from there he'll become a problem somewhere else.

I think so, too, Floh. Sad, but he brought it on himself with all that JonBenet BS. :bang:

I had a chance to read all his emails before they were removed from the internet(not sure if they're available again or not) and I would NOT want someone that thinks or fantasizes the way he does having even a split second glance at my daughter.
Anyone esle read them and feel this way?
I don't think anyone should harm him but I wouldn't want him near any children.

Jubie

He's the one who has interviewed that he thinks it'd be harmful to a child who wanted him sexually to deny them - and in his perverse little world, I'm sure it's filled with little girls who want him because they said Hi and smiled.

and in his perverse little world, I'm sure it's filled with little girls who want him because they said Hi and smiled.

Someday Karr just might want to live out his fantasies and pity the poor little girl who happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Why are we still talking about Karr?

He loves the attention, the media should let him go, he doesn't warrant the attention he recieves.

narlacat said:
Why are we still talking about Karr?

He loves the attention, the media should let him go, he doesn't warrant the attention he recieves.

I agree to a point, Narla, but I think this exactly the kind of attention he does not want. He has been publicly exposed as a danger to children and right now, the whole world is watching to make sure he never gets near another child. He ABSOLUTELY does not want that to happen.

I don't know the Atlanta area, so I'm asking how far his Dad's house is from where JB and Patsy are buried.

I bet he is trying to figure out a way to visit the gravesite. If he does, I bet he leaves something there.

This is near Chastain Park, a location for high end concerts. (Expensive tickets, bring your own picnic with sterling candle holders and expensive wine...) The residents of this neighborhood have long been on their bandwagon complaining about concert goers blocking their driveways when they park. The only more vocal, "affluent" neighborhood near Atlanta which would have been worse for JMK to invade would have been the affluent Buckhead area. Way to go JMK, you just signed your own "Wanted Out of Our Neighborhood" poster on every mailbox!!

Floh said:

Karr has not been convicted of hurting anyone.He has to live somewhere.Although I would be worried if he was my neighbour , it is not hard to recognize him or know what he is up to.Everyone will have their eyes on him.It is the pervs that we do not know about that a the concern here.The ones molesting daughters, cousins, sisters and any relative. Putting it in perspective most kids are molested by family or family friends.
I am not saying he is a good guy but lets just think about it. Karr cannot go anywhere without the whole of America knowing about it. He is as Floh says, a marked man. Someone will get him at some point. Personally, I think he will take flight to another country and dissappear.

englishleigh said:
He wants to return to teaching??????? :eek: :rolleyes: Who in God's name would hire him???
This has bothered me throughout this whole ordeal. He has no teaching credentials, and was only a sub. From what I've read, his degree was obtained online. Certified teachers must major in education, and student teaching is required.

Anyone with a degree can sub, and in some school districts, non degreed people can sub. No public school would have hired him to teach. Most good private schools are even more selective. So this "teacher" business is bogus.

He falsified his resume' when applying for jobs in the foreign countries. Even so, many Americans teach English overseas, whether credentialed or not.

I'm not worried about him ever teaching in the US again.

I wouldn't want him near me.

The instant someone catches him on their property without permission, his life isn't worth a nickel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back