Passage of Jessica's Law and new developments

The downside of all three options being considered is their cost. However, lawmakers said because of the emotion of this case, they will have resolve.

The state of Florida lost track of at least 1,800 sexual offenders during the month before Lunsford's kidnapping and murder.

the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim. I have noticed an increase of awarness for dealing with them and our voice is being heard across the nation. those laws should have been put in place many many years ago. all of those offenders that have life in prison should be executed to make more room for the others to follow the same fate. they are simply trash in the gutter as far as I can say. god bless all those innocent lives lost, and may god keep his gaurd around those that are being watched by the sexual offenders of this nation.

dannyodie said:
the above is from wesh.com newscast. they say the downside is the cost. what cost? money or innocent lives. while lawmakers of this nation look at the cost of dealing with sexual offenders they seem to be looking at a cheap method to deal with them. this nation spends more money on building roads while leaving our young children laying at risk to these monsters that are looking for their next victim.
Amen!! Look at how much we have spent saving Iraq!! Aren't our children just as important?!! Money should be no object. And as my neighbor said, it doesn't cost very much to take care of them...19 cents (alluding to the cost of a bullet) and a hole in the ground will do

Mark is still trying to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state. Right now he is doing a petition for California. I get info from him in my email and this week I received the letter about the petition.

If you go to monty@cops.cc you will find a letter from Mark Lunsford and a way to get to the petition and sign it. This web site is "California Organization of Police and Sheriffs."

I know you all will want to sign that petition to get "Jessica's Law" passed in California.

Bobbisangel said:
Mark is still trying to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state. Right now he is doing a petition for California. I get info from him in my email and this week I received the letter about the petition.

If you go to monty@cops.cc you will find a letter from Mark Lunsford and a way to get to the petition and sign it. This web site is "California Organization of Police and Sheriffs."

I know you all will want to sign that petition to get "Jessica's Law" passed in California.
HI Bobbisangel.
Your link is an email address..can you double check that? Thanks:)

I am so shocked that more people haven't gone in and signed this petition for Mark Lundford. No, actually I'm disappointed. Mark has worked so hard to get "Jessica's Law" passed in every state and we all read these boards and see the horror that goes on daily and we talk about what we can do about it but when it comes to taking a few minutes to go to that site and sign the petition that will be taken to President Bush we don't take the time or whatever reason.

I just came across this thread this morning. I signed the petition and bookmarked the page so I can send it to all my e-mail buddies.

Thank you.

I just found this - thank you for the post. I've signed the petition and will forward it on.

Thanks those of you who have signed it and will forward it on. I dug it out of the back pages here last night. It had gotten buried. I just have so much respect for Mark and I really want to see the law passed in every state.

I signed it, thanks for bringing it to our attention, Bobbisangel!! :blowkiss:

I had trouble finding where the petition was, so maybe others are as well?? Here's a direct link to the petition - Jessica's Law Petition - from the cops.cc website.

SieSie said:
I signed it, thanks for bringing it to our attention, Bobbisangel!! :blowkiss:

I had trouble finding where the petition was, so maybe others are as well?? Here's a direct link to the petition - Jessica's Law Petition - from the cops.cc website.

Thanks so much SieSie. I'm really not technical at all and didn't really know what I was doing. I appreciate any help I can get ;)

Bobbisangel said:
Thanks so much SieSie. I'm really not technical at all and didn't really know what I was doing. I appreciate any help I can get ;)
YVW, Bobbisangel - I'm just hoping we can keep bumping the thread and more people will go sign it. It only took seconds and it's so important!!

Everyone NEEDS to sign and pass it on. I am going to put it on myspace.com and make my friends sign it and foward. We need to be proactive so terrible things like this are stopped and Sex offenders and murderers are not let out to roam our innocent public and children.

I just found this thread and signed the petition and forwarded it on to my friends to sign. Jessica has forever changed me. My own dd was only a few months younger than Jessie when she was abducted. Mark and his parents will forever be in my thoughts and prayers. No one deserves to suffer the way they have, or the way precious Jessica did.

GOD BLESS JESSICA LUNSFORD AND FAMILY..

Sign the petition and foward it!:blowkiss:

Thanks everyone for signing the petition. Little Jessica touched the hearts of many people and changed their lives. Mark...bless his heart...was just a regular guy driving a truck and raising a daughter. Now he has become a warrior for everyone elses children. I don't have little children anymore and most of my grandchildren are older but that is beside the point. There are millions of children in this world whose lives have been and will be damaged forever if something doesn't happen for them. If we don't unite and stand together those big fat cats on the hill aren't going to give children a thought.
They haven't until recently. It takes all of us coming together and saying "we've had enough and something IS going to change." It breaks my heart everytime I hear about a little child being molested, raped, or murdered.
I could sit here and cry and scream in frustration but that isn't going to change anything. Those darn polititions don't have a clue what it is like to live in our world. They lost touch with reality a long time ago yet they are the ones that are making decisions about our lives. Ted Kennedy, for example, has used his clout and money to get himself and his family out of every wrong thing they have ever been mixed up in BUT if one of the little children in his family was raped or murdered he would find that not one ounce of his clout or money would help....not that I want that to happen to anyone...but nothing would fix that child. Personally I would like to see a law come into affect that says...."you hurt a child one time and you are locked up forever." That is really the only thing that is going to work....IMO.
Thanks for letting me rant :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back