FBI MOST Wanted & US MARSHALLS WANTED LISTS

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Check these sites out, WE live in a rather small world, perhaps someone reading here will find one of these people.

They could be living near you, er you could bump into them in the GROCERY store, they eat ya know.

Er they could be eating a Happy Meal somewhere.

U.S. Marshalls list of most wanted - Great information for sleuths here.
www.usmarshals.govand
www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/index.html

FBI's 10 most wanted http://www.FBI.gov/wanted.htm
www.FBI.gov

Make these links part of your everyday reading.

IF we cannot stop the flow of crooks in our elected government offices, AT least we can help find some official identifiable ones!!

I am having some problems wi th the USMarshall linkage here, can someone clean it up so WE can get all the 15 most wanted???

Maybe its my puter, it is giving me grief too, grrrr.

Hellllllllp.

Great work finding this Camper. I bookmarked the place. Creepy huh!

One's an ex-cop............boy I'm sure they want to find him!

xxxxxooooooooo
mama :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I think my favorites have more files than my harddrive. I've got all my cold cases, Forums, News outlets, yada yada
Now I've got one for my Federal Resources folder. Yea me
Great link ma'am.
kk

Love_Mama, did you look up this man, he should be really easy to find, IF IF he takes his clothes off and goes for a swim.

http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/fugitives/dt/sandiego_da.htm

In part: "Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the bombings of two corporate
offices in California. On August 28, 2003, two bombs exploded at the Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville. Then, on September 26, 2003, a single bomb strapped with nails exploded at the Shaklee Corporation, located in Pleasanton. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern District of California on October 5, 2003, charging San Diego with maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and damage, by means of explosives, buildings and other property."

ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS

Checkout his tatoos!!!! There is a [size=+3]$250,000 dollar reward.[/size] Artist Rendering of Tattoos

Camper said:
Love_Mama, did you look up this man, he should be really easy to find, IF IF he takes his clothes off and goes for a swim.

http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/fugitives/dt/sandiego_da.htm

In part: "Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the bombings of two corporate
offices in California. On August 28, 2003, two bombs exploded at the Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville. Then, on September 26, 2003, a single bomb strapped with nails exploded at the Shaklee Corporation, located in Pleasanton. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern District of California on October 5, 2003, charging San Diego with maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and damage, by means of explosives, buildings and other property."

ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHS

Checkout his tatoos!!!! There is a [size=+3]$250,000 dollar reward.[/size] Artist Rendering of Tattoos

I'm laughing Camper! At first I thought he was from San Diego......then half way thru.....I realized that was his last name. I love that for a last name by the way! THis guy obviously hangs out in Northern CA......NIce looking isn't he! I can't believe this guy would ever take off his shirt...someone would have to figure out the guys nuts!
He intelligent, he's probably very articulate but he's just plain crazy!
I'm gonna go back this morning and take a look at the photos.
I hope they get this guy soon and put him away.
9.gif

Hey.....tomorrow nite I'm going to see my daughter in laws movie "Deliver Us From Evil".
I can't wait....it's getting great reviews....

xxxxxxoooo
mama

Just pumping life into my thread here.

Could this man be 'the' person who started the current CA fires?

I posted this on the thread 'Cal fires' too.

*http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/fugitives/dt/sandiego_da.htm
"His name is DANIEL ANDREAS SAN DIEGO"
CAUTION

"Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for his alleged involvement in the bombings of two corporate*offices in California. On August 28, 2003, two bombs exploded at the Chiron Corporation, located in Emeryville. Then, on NOTE the date - just prior to the October 2003 fireSeptember 26, 2003, a single bomb strapped with nails exploded at the Shaklee*Corporation, located in Pleasanton. A federal arrest warrant was issued in the Northern District of California
charging San Diego (reminder San Diego is the wanted guys name) with maliciously damaging and destroying, and attempting to destroy and damage, by means of
explosives, buildings and other property."

I looked up Chiron Corporation to see what they do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiron_Corporation

"Just a short snippet from this link as follows:
Having launched its first vaccine product, Fluad, an adjuvanted influenza vaccine, in 1996, the vaccine line was expanded significantly in 1998 with the acquisition of the European vaccine businesses of Behring (Germany) and Sclavo (Italy). This was followed in 2003 by the acquisition of
PowderJect, the UK-based vaccines company, making Chiron the second-largest flu vaccines provider and the fifth-largest vaccines business in the world."

Lots more interesting info at the link to read - BIG BIG BIG CORPORATION - did I say BIG, hmmm.

The other victim of his fury was Shaklee Corp. of course they are involved BIG time with health promoting products.

WHAT or WHY would he have a beef with them?

Toms Girl, does your friend or any of you all closer to the area of the starting of this current fire, know of anyone involved with Chiron or Shaklee who lives in the range of this fire?

Maybe my mind is running away with myself,.* Surely the Feds are looking at this guy too, without any input from me.

Where would such a man go AFTER doing this, OR where did he come from regionally to start this one IF he did? OR HOW will they start the hunt for whoever did this current fire?

The officials are currently stating that the fire starter now faces multiple murder charges. Four firefighters have died, and a fifth is fighting for his life.

... Whew!!! I'm not on the list this time!!! :D :woohoo: There's always next week!! :innocent: :angel:

Camper said:
Check these sites out, WE live in a rather small world, perhaps someone reading here will find one of these people.

They could be living near you, er you could bump into them in the GROCERY store, they eat ya know.

Er they could be eating a Happy Meal somewhere.

www.usmarshals.govand
www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/index.html

www.FBI.gov

Make these links part of your everyday reading.

IF we cannot stop the flow of crooks in our elected government offices, AT least we can help find some official identifiable ones!!

I am having some problems wi th the USMarshall linkage here, can someone clean it up so WE can get all the 15 most wanted???

Maybe its my puter, it is giving me grief too, grrrr.

Hellllllllp.

Hello Camper,:)
Very good job Camper!:clap:

All of my Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Thank you Dark_Shadows, I think we need to keep this thread alive!!

Those of you who have not visited either the FBI or the US Marshalls links, here is some stuff for you to check out, just study these pictures and 'get smart' on what these folks look like.

The following link will assist you all in finding specific types of CRIMINALS, by their category of MEANESS and ILL WILL.

http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/fugitives/featured.htm
Choosing : Domestic Terrorism

Besides our friend Daniel Andreas San Diego, you will find four others who like to set things on fire, and burn down assorted buildings! WITH pictures suitable for framing of the worst of the worst.

You can print out the pictures of your FAVORITES and pass em out to your friends, wellllll, you probably won't but its a nice thought isn't it, EVERYONE working to make things better for everyone else.

This is going to be MY NEW ADVENTURE keeping up with these WANTED PEOPLE. I did everything I could do to solve the JonBenet case, with ten years of effort and time, and gave MY final draft of 'MY THEORY' to the 'people' who could run with it. I will now wait patiently for the 'killer' to be taken away to the striped sun tan jail spa.

They appear to have nailed a suspect in the Southern California fire last week.

There are three additional arson people on the FBI wanted list that are said to be involved with the Earth Liberation Front (ELF) or the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).

SEE info on my link from post #1 here:
http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/fugitives/featured.htm
Choose: Domestic Terrorism

I am curious if anyone knows more about these two groups? Do they have membership cards, nah, ya think? ER where do they hold meetings, do they have a NEWSLETTER, nah probably not, ya think? HOW do these people find each other???

Did they have TROUBLED childhoods?

SEE the Southern California link on WS here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1222840#post1222840

============
Well I like to dig up my own stuff so here is the first bit of information about ELF. http://www.satyamag.com/mar04/elf.html GOOD GRIEF

Then read this tidbit at this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Liberation_Front

ELF was started in the UK. This tidbit gives me cause for wonder as follows:

The ELF's guidelines require that individuals or groups acting on its behalf "take all necessary precautions against harming any animal — human and nonhuman." [6].

WHAT exactly is a NONHUMAN??????????????

Hop on in here and lets talk, as Joan Rivers says.

http://www.satyamag.com/mar04/elf.html
Beginning of this informative article at this link says this:

"What is the Earth Liberation Front?

The Earth Liberation Front (ELF) is an international underground organization that uses direct action to stop the exploitation and destruction of the natural environment.

2nd paragraph up from the bottom of this informative link says this:

"Why don’t ELF members come forward and publicly take responsibility for their actions? ELF members make a conscious decision to go and remain underground to create the highest level of effectiveness.

The idea is not for the members to be rotting away in prisons but rather to be free each and every day to continue* their actions."

Now then at the bottom of this informative piece is a clickable link for ELF. I did not post it, BUT IT IS A mindblower.

Can someone in California tell me if the area that was burned is a NEWLY developed area?

Where would these sick people who seem to be operating with a self induced notion of where they should start fires, be likely to go next?

There would seem to be no specific pattern of destruction since they all operate independently, although I suspect that each of these destructive people must have FRIENDS that they SHARE their philosophy about destroying PEOPLE and THINGS that are or have destroyed quality of life, in their feeble minds.

There is so much more about ELF to be found on the net.

How do you nail a drop of mercury to the wall? Solutions, what are they?

I am wondering IF they care about their OWN lungs breathing in the horrible smoke, from their own destructive behaviors.

Perhaps part of an answer would be when someone hears a friend spouting rhetoric about the ELF philosophy, not by name ELF, but the thought process itself that comprises the philosophy, should they give a tip to someone in LE?

What Elfers (Campers new word for them 11/03/2006 is Elfers)perceive as destruction, WE perceive as progress, bigger and better developments. People work, earn money to feed their families.

While the vision and financial success of NEW development is looked on as wondrous, Elfers consider destructing the natural earth plants, trees, homes where famiilies live, as progress, an achievement.

I do believe we are collectively losing our marbles, one at a time.

I love my planet, love thoughtful progress, love beautiful things. I am guessing these are the same people who throw cans out their car windows, and candy wrappers as well, plus they most likely eat junk food.

America WE have a problem, and we are not on the moon.

Many of us can identify a famous movie star or TV personality by just looking at their picture, with no name on it.

Devote some time to getting 'acquainted with the FBI and US Marchalls office MOST WANTED 'rotten personality people'.

These people have murdered people and or done massive criminal acts.

Follows is a recopy of my opening post for this thread.

Go look at these wanted people, lets find some of them before they have an OPPORTUNITY to kill someone else.

FBI MOST Wanted & US MARSHALLS WANTED LISTS

Er they could be eating a Happy Meal somewhere NEAR YOU!

www.usmarshals.gov and
http://www.usmarshals.gov/investiga...nted/index.html

www.FBI.gov [/b]

Do you ever look at the Government posters of wanted people, that HANG in your local post office, hmmm.

============
I am still waiting for Tricia to respond to my request the end of October to make this a sticky. Huh?

============

I have just spent the last hour looking at the photos of the missing on this site. I am on the verge of tears from sadness and frustration. Where are these people?????????? It is like they fell off the face of the earth. I find it almost impossible to believe that noone, nowhere, knows anything. So sad and tragic. I need a break from all this today. :(

This is a really great thread to have on our site. I have spent hours reading it too, and it is just hard for me to imagine how a murderer could be lost in our world since 1989!

I keep trying to talk my nephew into joining the US Marshals or the FBI. He did interview with the Portland office of the FBI and they told him he would be perfect for the job except he lacked work experience. He graduated from college a year ago, so now is working for a bank and is seriously thinking of becoming a Portland police officer. I just give him all the kudos I can. He's wanted to be a LE officer since he was a little guy. Our Julian.

Scandi

Thank you both for responding to my bumpity bump.

IF IF IF the FBI and the US MARSHALLS OFFICE were producing a BIG Broadway show, like they HANDLE the WANTEDS of our world, NO ONE WOULD COME OR BUY A TICKET. WHY? Because common folk with money for a ticket wouldn't know there was a show!!

I wrote a letter to Don Gentile last about six months ago, and asked him to have a section in the ENQUIRER showing pictures of MISSING PEOPLE.

I subscribe to the ENQUIRER. Within two months or less, they began a NEW thingie, THEY now show a criminal case and details with pictures, in every issue.

THAT was not what I wanted, but heck.

AMERICA needs a regular PUBLICATION that is available to the public that reaches people that are exposed to all sorts of people in their daily jobs, such as School Teachers/bus drivers/pilots/clerks/fast food people/waiters/waitresses/mail carriers/apartment managers/employers/parking lot attendants/movie ticket sales booths - I could go on but if you didn't get the idea by now, hmmm.

So here is a copyright idea from Camper, A NEW PUBLICATION covering pictures of missing children, recently missing ones first then older cases. PUT in some additional interest - UPDATES on found people, and HOW they were found. Horoscopes/current movie reviews to garner attention from common folk who donut even know there ARE MISSING CHILDREN!!!

Title could be "THE MISSING - WHERE ARE THEY"
I AM GOING TO WRITE GENTILE AGAIN!!

(C)

============
I am still waiting for Tricia to respond to my request made the end of October to make this a sticky. Huh?
============

I sent my stuff to Gentile, no word yet. With all of the tabloids around there has to be money enough to give it a go, they already have the presses.

I for one am getting tired of reading seedy stories about famous people. Plus several of the tabloids have the SAME story in each issue of the various ones.

Lets raise our sights to a higher level of thinking.

After I get back from Branson, gonna start shaking the trees elsewhere.

There has to be someone that CARES 'somewhere' that would do a publication with current pictures of missing children, state by state. Another section with archival pictures of children and folks that have been missing for a LONG time.

I am guessing that WE as Americans would find PEOPLE and little children in no time with exposure that a publication of this sort would give.

THEN the FBI could post FOUND posters in the POST OFFICE. PERHAPS the average person would then realize that WE as a nation have a VERY real problem!!

========
JOKE: Little boy goes to post office with daddy. Sees FBI posters on the wall of men and women that are wanted.

Little boy asks daddy what are those pictures here for, are they stamps?

Daddy says, "Well those are bad people that the FBI is trying to find"

Little boys says, "Well why didn't they keep em when they took their pictures?"

Check this link: http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/webb.htm

HIS CRIME --

Considered armed and dangerous ----------DONALD EUGENE WEBB IS BEING SOUGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THE
MURDER OF A POLICE CHIEF IN PENNSYLVANIA WHO WAS SHOT TWICE AT CLOSE RANGE AFTER BEING BRUTALLY BEATEN ABOUT THE HEAD AND FACE WITH A BLUNT INSTRUMENT.

One of the FBI's top most wanted, check out his aliases

Aliases:
A. D. Baker
Donald Eugene Perkins
Donald Eugene Pierce
John S. Portas
Stanley John Portas
Bev Webb
Eugene Bevlin Webb
Eugene Donald Webb
Stanley Webb

Partial work history includes:
Butcher, car salesman,
jewelry salesman, real
estate salesman,
restaurant manager,
vending machine repairman

His specialty is burglarizing JEWELRY STORES.

Take a peek at his picture, you might see him while Christmas Shopping, OR buying a car, OR drinking a soda somewhere, OR buying a crown pork roast. Hmmm.

Back on board after my pneumonia, urinary tract infection, twisted back, trip to Branson and Christmas.

WHY can't WE find the most wanted, well most likely because the FBI and Marshalls office do not sing and dance on TV, and advertise headache meds.

Talked with the FBI local office this morning and IF IF this dude is on the FBI internet link HE IS STILL WANTED.

Take a look at this picture of an FBI most wanted man.

He had been working as a 'security guard', hmmm. read his history.
=====================================================
http://www.FBI.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/gerena.htm

CAUTION

VICTOR MANUEL GERENA IS BEING SOUGHT IN CONNECTION WITH THE ARMED ROBBERY OF APPROXIMATELY $7 MILLION FROM A SECURITY COMPANY IN CONNECTICUT IN 1983. HE ALLEGEDLY TOOK TWO SECURITY EMPLOYEES HOSTAGE AT GUNPOINT AND THEN HANDCUFFED, BOUND AND INJECTED THEM WITH AN UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE IN ORDER TO FURTHER DISABLE THEM.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
End of quoted link.
======================================================
Camper comment,
So he made off with 7 million dollars, and I am thinking he no doubt is living quite comfortably by now. Keep an eye out for him at your posh vacation spots, OR he might be living quietly next door to you, just guessing.

Where would YOU go with seven million dollars to spend your life, and WHAT would you being doing today, just sunning yourself or still taking advantage of innocent people?

The site says he has a one inch scar and a mole on his right shoulder blade.

The FBI site said there is an UP TO ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward for finding him.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO JEANA DP, FOR MAKING THIS THREAD A STICKY!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all start emailing some of these links to our email lists to find these BAD people. EVERYONE HAS TO BE SOMEWHERE, AND ALL OF US ARE SOMEWHERE, BRILLIANT HUH?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back