Britney Spears & Kevin Federline

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Well this will be a huge blow to a huge ego.

Federline Shows Cancelled, Cites Poor Ticket Sales

Two of Kevin Federline shows in Chicago and Atlantic City were cancelled; an ominous event, seeing as though his first album was set to debut the day after.
Despite the affordable price of the ticket, between $15 and $22, they failed to garner enough of an audience which led to both of his live performances being cancelled.

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=58011&CFID=255182&CFTOKEN=25459113

According to American publication Star, his 9 November (06) gig at House of Blues in Cleveland, Ohio has already been scrapped, even though tickets were priced at an affordable $20-$22 (GBP11-12). A message on the venue's website states, "Show has been cancelled. There is no rescheduled date. Refunds are available at point of purchase." Federline's performance at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, New Jersey has also been cancelled, according to the House of Blues website. Tickets to that show were selling for $15-$17 each (GBP8-9). The former back-up dancer's gig on 4 November (06) at New York City's Webster Hall also looks like it's in jeopardy with an insider at the venue telling the New York Post that so few of the $20 (GBP11) tickets have been sold, "We may just cancel it."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...ws cancelled due to poor ticket sales_1012300

And the huge ego i mean is Kevin Federslime's.

who knows how Britney Spears' family hope to keep the money rolling in as i'm not sure she's bankable anymore.

he, quite simply, is good for nothing. or will he make it as an 'actor'.

poor sap. :D

Kevin Talks About Falling in Love with Britney

Kevin Federline admits that when he began seeing his now-wife, Britney Spears, the timing was less than ideal.

"I'm not going to say that I planned on falling in love with my wife when my ex-girlfriend (actress Shar Jackson) was pregnant," Federline, 28, tells USA Today.

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1552629,00.html

:rolleyes:

Britney first fell from her stardom when she married her high school sweetheart (whom she had not been dating for some time) in a drunken daze at a cheesy Las Vegas chapel. Before you know it she's got boy toy Kevin drooling all over her and getting paid to do it while his 'now' ex-girlfriend was 6 months pregnant with their second child and learned of his and Brits relationship through the tabs. :loser: They've been dogged with reports of an unhappy marraige and it's only a matter of when, not if, they'll implode because of money. She has tons of cash and he's got notta without her... thank goodness she finally relented under extreme family and lawyer pressure to have pre-nup.

Jubie

Is he totally delusional? Were he and his producers the ONLY ones suprised that no one wanted to go to a K Fed concert?

I have NO links to back up what i'm about to say, but the gossip is there are NO videos and there is NO evidence to prove Kevin Federline was ever a back-up dancer for Britney Spears - if anyone saw his performance on that teen show recently, one couldn't exactly say he had a talent for dancing (or singing, or rapping, come to that!).

anyhoo, it's been said he toured with her as her drug supplier AND this is what he has on her. as well as many, many home videos of her behaving badly.

do you remember that video* which came out where she was clearly high on something and she made an utter fool of herself? it's on this site somewhere. well, he allegedly has much more to show where people wouldn't be so ready to laugh and call her a moron. but she does stuff (don't know what) which would take her out of the spotlight forever and ever.

this is why she sticks by him. :doh:

i can believe it.

but then again, i'm not one to believe gossip! :angel: :angel: :angel:

*That video with a short excerpt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo&eurl=

i think he is the only one who could have let this out and i think it's a warning. he was stone cold sober when he filmed her like this. :(

Floh said:
I have NO links to back up what i'm about to say, but the gossip is there are NO videos and there is NO evidence to prove Kevin Federline was ever a back-up dancer for Britney Spears - if anyone saw his performance on that teen show recently, one couldn't exactly say he had a talent for dancing (or singing, or rapping, come to that!).

anyhoo, it's been said he toured with her as her drug supplier AND this is what he has on her. as well as many, many home videos of her behaving badly.

do you remember that video* which came out where she was clearly high on something and she made an utter fool of herself? it's on this site somewhere. well, he allegedly has much more to show where people wouldn't be so ready to laugh and call her a moron. but she does stuff (don't know what) which would take her out of the spotlight forever and ever.

this is why she sticks by him. :doh:

i can believe it.

but then again, i'm not one to believe gossip! :angel: :angel: :angel:

*That video with a short excerpt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo&eurl=

i think he is the only one who could have let this out and i think it's a warning. he was stone cold sober when he filmed her like this. :(

Well, that makes sense Floh. He's a crafty one, that's his ONLY talent IMO. But what could she have done that was so terrible? Drinking, drugging? So what, look at Kate Moss. (Not saying this at you, just thinking it out).

I've often wondered what she sees in him and I just don't see undying love coming from her. She "tolerates" him is what I've been thinking for awhile. If what you say is true, then it kind of makes sense now.

You know what, I can believe it. Something bugged me when I watched that clip when it first came out and thanks to Floh I know what it is... he is sober and the only one that should have that video. :waitasec: I bet he's got much worse.

Jubie

shopper said:
Well, that makes sense Floh. He's a crafty one, that's his ONLY talent IMO. But what could she have done that was so terrible? Drinking, drugging? So what, look at Kate Moss. (Not saying this at you, just thinking it out).

I've often wondered what she sees in him and I just don't see undying love coming from her. She "tolerates" him is what I've been thinking for awhile. If what you say is true, then it kind of makes sense now.

I may get 'boooed' for saying this but I bet it's more intimate stuff. Like a third female person joining them for a bit of fun with Kevin doing the filming and keeping himself off the tape. THAT would be blackmail signed sealed and delivered for someone like Brit. I bet Kevin was really boiling inside when Brit caved to pressure and did a pre-up, I can just see Kevin thinking "Yeah chic, well I'm gonna get my ducks lined up too".

Jubie

Maybe so but why would she have two kids (back to back) with him?

jubie said:
I may get 'boooed' for saying this but I bet it's more intimate stuff. Like a third female person joining them for a bit of fun with Kevin doing the filming and keeping himself off the tape. THAT would be blackmail signed sealed and delivered for someone like Brit. I bet Kevin was really boiling inside when Brit caved to pressure and did a pre-up, I can just see Kevin thinking "Yeah chic, well I'm gonna get my ducks lined up too".

Jubie

What Jubie said! :banghead:

it'll be something to do with sex and drugs - which he will have happily nudged her into, i'll be bound.

lizzybeth said:

Due to the 'hold' he has over her, maybe?

lizzybeth said:

The first time I think she was still in lala land and the second child wasn't planned. She had been nursing and thought she wouldn't get pregnant. I don't have a link but she did a few times say the second child was a 'wonderful surprise'.

Jubie

Makes me feel kinda sorry for her. Personally, I think I would still kick him to the curb, keep my kids and try my best to keep as much money as possible. Then concentrate on damage control. She's never going to be the celebrity she was with this parasite.

can someone describe what the video posted above is about? I'm at work and cannnot access YouTube.

I'm still convinced that Britney has one good comeback left in her.

Floh - pretty sure those are just rumors. One of my friends has worked with Federline before (dancing) and said that he did a tour with Britney and I think also one of her videos.

IMO her downfall was a mother who pushed her into a success she couldn't handle at her young age and with no supervision. She seems all about the instant gratification. She fell apart when Justin found out she cheated on him and then just spiraled out of control.

Jodibug said:
can someone describe what the video posted above is about? I'm at work and cannnot access YouTube.

It's a long ramble with her just talking junk - in a very stonned/drunk way. like saying she thinks time travel would be possible. and going on about it. and she wants to see some movie or other.

just think of nights with friends when everyone (lthogh here it's just one) talks garbage. :)

Masterj said:
I'm still convinced that Britney has one good comeback left in her.

I hope for her sake she does.

Masterj said:
Floh - pretty sure those are just rumors. One of my friends has worked with Federline before (dancing) and said that he did a tour with Britney and I think also one of her videos.

Then maybe that is so. for her sake, it would be good i so.

Masterj said:
IMO her downfall was a mother who pushed her into a success she couldn't handle at her young age and with no supervision. She seems all about the instant gratification. She fell apart when Justin found out she cheated on him and then just spiraled out of control.

God help the children of stage mothers! :doh:

Jodibug said:
You really need to watch it to get the full effect. It's a rambling, drugged out babble a terrific country twang.

southcitymom said:
You really need to watch it to get the full effect. It's a rambling, drugged out babble a terrific country twang.
Oh gosh...I didn't even notice a twang.....I guess we all sound that way down here in the south. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back