Law & Order tonight with "Amberlee"

O.K. I don't think my link is working. Maybe someone can help?

The listing for the show says November 1 - "Masquerade" but upon further investigation I think they decided it comes on tonight.

There are two clips that you can watch over on the right side of the screen.

Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up!! I totally would have forgotten w/ Halloween and all.

TY TY TY!

Anyone watching? I am kinda keeping tabs in the commercial breaks of 'Most Haunted Live'!

I watched that and its the first time I have ever really watched the show. I swear that guy did remind my of Karr. It was creepy.

it has been several years since i watched L&O-CI. bobby has gained weight, his partner has lost weight. what happened to their former supervisor on the PD, do not like the new one. what happened to the black DA?

thought liza looked FAB! she did not move around too much but i thought she did a good job acting. i remember seeing her in a movie once where she played the co-ordinator of a class reunion...enjoyed her in that role so much. glad to see that she is back at it.

thought the plot was too predictable bordering on lame. won't watch again unless liza is on.

I laughed my head off at Liza Minnelli smoking the cigarette while she took the store bought chicken out of the container and put it in the roasting pan to look homemade. It was a classic!

Ivy2 said:
I laughed my head off at Liza Minnelli smoking the cigarette while she took the store bought chicken out of the container and put it in the roasting pan to look homemade. It was a classic!

i agree!! she was great doing that and who hasn't done that!!?

i was in a nice salad place for lunch and a lady actually brought in her serving bowl and said "put it in here so it will look like i made it"! LOL.

Couldn't have chosen a better Patsy myself.

I think the episode ended with the "Patsy" woman confessing that she knew who killed her daughter.

izzyB said:
i agree!! she was great doing that and who hasn't done that!!?

i was in a nice salad place for lunch and a lady actually brought in her serving bowl and said "put it in here so it will look like i made it"! LOL.
And how about when the doorbell rings and she jumps and grabs the mirror to put some lipstick on and shrugs as she sees her face.

I LOVED HER IN IT.

...still laughing at this portrayal. We taped the show on TIVO and last night I kept rewinding and watching the chicken scene again. Sometimes you need a little humor in this case.

What about Liza Minnelli when they are doing the television interview, "She was...my star" and then "Ambalee loved Hollywood." Priceless I tell you.

Oh yeah, what about the sweater she was wearing with the plastic straps?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back