Reaction score
ALERT STATUS: Alert
DATE OF ALERT: 11/01/06
TIME OF ALERT: 11:50 am

PAGE UPDATED: 11/01/06
BROADCAST SCRIPT:
* Read exactly as written
Download Script:
The Cass County Sheriff's Department is investigating an abducted child from 911 North Plymouth Road, Winamac, IN. Winamac is located approximately 20 miles North of Logansport, IN. Stephanie Faye Wagner, date of birth 03-29-1990, a white female, 5 foot 3 inches tall, 109 pounds, blonde hair and blue eyes. Stephanie Faye Wagner was last seen at 9:00 pm October 31, 2006 at the Indian Head Resturant, 911 North Plymouth Road, Winamac, IN, and is believed to be in extreme danger. Stephanie Faye Wagner was wearing black pants, white t-shirt and pink tennis shoes. Cass County Sheriff's Department says Stephanie Faye Wagner was last seen with Danny R. Rouse date of birth 05-05-55 a white male, 5 foot 10 inches, 205 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Danny Rouse is known to drive a dark blue 1987 Ford F-250 truck with Indiana plate number 262060L. If you have any information on Stephanie Faye Wagner please contact Cass County Sheriff's Department at 1-888-58AMBER.

Photo at http://www.amberalertindiana.com/

Thanks Dark, my eyes are peeled....
Just googled it, upper part of the state...
Water and a few parks around......:waitasec:

Just read that this creep served over 25 years in Kansas for the murder of a 5 year old. He shouldn't have been let out, period.

If there are any updates please let us know. Prayers for her safe return.

Local Fox affiliate in Indianapolis reporting that Stephanie has been found dead. Very sketchy details at this time. Police to give more info in about 30 minutes.

A little more info - her body was found in a corn field about six miles from her home. The man last seen with her (and who worked with her at the restaurant) showed up for work this morning. He was questioned and apparently gave enough info to take him into custody. He'll be in court tomorrow.

Here's another argument for permanently locking up (or worse) murderers. Anyone who could kill a 5 y.o. is really not fit to live.

Well that's depressing. *sighs* May she RIP and the Lord be with her family.

I was so hoping for a happy ending to this :( I pray for her family and friends. What a lovely young lady. Rest in peace Stephanie.

Opie-I agree with you, anyone who could kill a five year old is not fit to live.

Opie said:
Here's another argument for permanently locking up (or worse) murderers. Anyone who could kill a 5 y.o. is really not fit to live.

Ditto to that!

Creep ought to be hung up by his gonads. :furious:

deespoohbear said:
Ditto to that!

Creep ought to be hung up by his gonads. :furious:
I would like to apologize in advance for this: What gonads? :p

I know I could use a mood lightener after reading yet another sad ending to a beautiful person's life :(

Gmommy said:
I would like to apologize in advance for this: What gonads? :p

I know I could use a mood lightener after reading yet another sad ending to a beautiful person's life :(
His testicles. How in the hell was he out on the steets after being in prison for murder?

OH no this is so incredibly wrong.. this scum should never have been let out. This poor girl.. my heart and prayers go out to her family and friends. I am so incredibly angry that this happened.. again aother child who suffers at the hands of another who should not be walking this earth. We have got to start getting a whole lot harsher with our penalties for convicted rapists, child molesters and convicted murders. enough is enough.. when are we going to put a stop to the constant assults our children are undergoing by these sub humans...

2sisters said:
His testicles. How in the hell was he out on the steets after being in prison for murder?
Yes, I know it means testicles, I thought it was clear I was making a joke.

I was hoping for some good news.....:banghead:
It's SO sad, another one to these less then human being's walking around.
And if indeed it's this guy hope it gets lwp or the dp.....
:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back