Nude Hiker

Hugh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

He certainly takes the beauty of nature to another level :dance: heeheehee~

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...

Hugh said:
The infamous Nude Hiker (I will get a link asap) has finally made it to John o Groats having hiked nude the whole length of the UK. He has been arrested 19 times. God I am proud to be British, we may not have an empire any more but where else would this happen. One of the funniest things he said when I heard him on the radio was the reaction he got from other hikers enroute. Most hikers in this country are "of a certain age" and he said they were unfailingly polite offering him tea, sandwiches etc and trying desperately not to notice his state of undress.

how does one differentiate a nude hiker vs. a would be molester. I know if I were out hiking solo and encountered him I don't think I would be offering him tea but that's just me...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back