Doogie Howser is Gay!

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Is there anyone left in Hollywood that ISN'T gay, anymore?

LOS ANGELES — Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary.
The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships."

Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227498,00.html

I have no idea who he is, but yippee!

Doogie Howser was soo weak.

DK, why does it worry you so much who's gay?

I mean is this news?
Why do people care so much who's gay and who's not?

narlacat said:
Doogie Howser was soo weak.

DK, why does it worry you so much who's gay?

I mean is this news?
Why do people care so much who's gay and who's not?
It seemed important enough it moved on the AP Newswire at work tonight, so apparently it's big news, or something. It just cracks me up how many are "coming out" lately, like maybe some are just saying they are coming out because it's hip, LOL!

Dark Knight said:
It seemed important enough it moved on the AP Newswire at work tonight, so apparently it's big news, or something. It just cracks me up how many are "coming out" lately, like maybe some are just saying they are coming out because it's hip, LOL!
I think it's more hip to swing both ways.

Who cares who is gay and who isn't, especially Hollywood celeb's, actually though...I'd really like Cruise to be outed LOL
Not that I care, I just want the world to see Cruise for the big hypocrite that he is..

Dark Knight said:
Is there anyone left in Hollywood that ISN'T gay, anymore?

LOS ANGELES — Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary.
The 33-year-old actor said he was motivated to disclose his sexuality because of recent "speculation and interest in my private life and relationships."

Harris stars on the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother." He started on TV as a teen, playing the namesake doctor on the series "Doogie Howser, M.D."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227498,00.html

Well, you know Dark Knight, I've been wondering the same thing. Every drop dead gorgeous guy I want to hook my daughter up with ( or I find attractive) is gay. My son is gay so he doesn't see the problem. :)

WhiteWolf said:
Well, you know Dark Knight, I've been wondering the same thing. Every drop dead gorgeous guy I want to hook my daughter up with ( or I find attractive) is gay. My son is gay so he doesn't see the problem. :)
It's like they say, all the great guys already have boyfriends, LOL!

Does it really matter whether or not Doogie Howser prefers to kiss a guy or girl? Personally, I could care less. I don't know why the news media feels that this is newsworthy. With all the local elections coming up, my TV is inundated with the different candidates commercials mud-slinging each other, and one commercial in particular is where Candidate A is bad-mouthing Candidate B because Candidate B doesn't think that same-sex marriage should be illegal. He goes on and on about how horrible and disgusting and immoral Candidate B must be to not be adamantly against same sex marriage. It's so ridiculous. Even my little boy is evolved enough to the point where he said to me "Why should they make a law against two people loving each other enough to want to get married? Why does it matter to anyone---they should mind their own business!"

At times he can drive me crazy, but when he says things that are so insightful like that at his age, he makes me gush with pride. This boy has more humanity in his little finger than some people have in their whole bodies.

Sorry, a little off topic....but I had to share because it goes along with the whole idea of everyone being too damn interested in who's doing who.

julianne said:
Does it really matter whether or not Doogie Howser prefers to kiss a guy or girl? Personally, I could care less. I don't know why the news media feels that this is newsworthy. With all the local elections coming up, my TV is inundated with the different candidates commercials mud-slinging each other, and one commercial in particular is where Candidate A is bad-mouthing Candidate B because Candidate B doesn't think that same-sex marriage should be illegal. He goes on and on about how horrible and disgusting and immoral Candidate B must be to not be adamantly against same sex marriage. It's so ridiculous. Even my little boy is evolved enough to the point where he said to me "Why should they make a law against two people loving each other enough to want to get married? Why does it matter to anyone---they should mind their own business!"

At times he can drive me crazy, but when he says things that are so insightful like that at his age, he makes me gush with pride. This boy has more humanity in his little finger than some people have in their whole bodies.

Sorry, a little off topic....but I had to share because it goes along with the whole idea of everyone being too damn interested in who's doing who.

I agree, what does it matter to anyone :)

I'm wondering- Is it the actors that think we care, or do people really give a darn who's gay in Hollyweird?

Yahoo For DH, as if I care...:eek:

I'm waiting for Tom to come out myself (not that it will be news to those of us that have felt we have known this for years)

Gozgals

Doesn't matter to me. I like NPH, always have. I think he's very talented. I can't remember the name of the movie but he actually played a bad guy once and did very well. Creeped me out.

lizzybeth said:
I can't remember the name of the movie but he actually played a bad guy once and did very well. Creeped me out.
Lizzybeth: I saw the movie too,and I can't remember the name either, but he did a good job like you stated. I give him his due for that. His private life is his business.

I always liked him best in his non-existent role...

Announcer: Blood on the Blackboard:The Bart Simpson Story! Starring Richard Chamberlain as Principal Skinner, Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony, Jane Seymour as the woman he loved, and TV's Doogie Howser, Neil Patrick Harris, as Bart Simpson!

saw him just once,as one of the few white guys in the very funny black comedy Undercover Brother--he was pretty funny---but its hardly a surprise he's gay,I mean,look at him---and obviously,he came out since he was about to be exposed anyway---the "hip to be gay" remarks are funny but of course not true,and for a man to be bisexual is especially abhorrent because of AIDS--many wives and girlfriends are in cemeteries today because they didn't know their partners were gay---AIDS still kills 15,000 people a year

It doesn't keep me up at night wondering who's gay and not in Hollywood, its just idle gossip. Not a big deal either way. i used to have a huge crush on him when I was younger and Doogie Howser was on

Good for Doogie for being himself! If you have seen Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle he has a few of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. He plays himself and it is great.

Maybe all of these stars coming out will get Tom Cruise to finally jump on the band wagon. Come on Tom, I double dog dare ya!

I think some of the gossip sites are on a big kick to publically out gay actors. Neil Patrick Harris was their latest target.

...accepting....Why would it matter to you if he is gay or not?

Jesus accepted and ministered to everyone...

cappuccina said:
...accepting....Why would it matter to you if he is gay or not?

Jesus accepted and ministered to everyone...

Oh-oh, Capp, now you're opening up a can of worms! :crazy: The ole tolerance thing. That word seems to have such personal interpretations. Seems that many who talk it, just can't walk it. This thread could get long, now!

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back