PA - Brandon Austill for brutally abusing infant, Somerset County, 2006

ajc2804

Reaction score
Somerset County -- A Somerset County father is in prison, accused of severely beating his brutally beating his 2-month old son.

Twenty-one year old Brandon Austill is accused of using a cattle-prod stun gun on his son, along with fracturing the baby's skull twice. Police say Austill also admitted to smashing his son's head on the bathroom sink and dining room table and bending the baby's leg over his shoulder until he heard it break.

Police say the alleged abuse happened between September 11 and October 31. Austill is in the Somerset County Jail on $75,000 bond. Austill's son had to be flown to Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/10280399/detail.html

I read the link but I didn't see anywhere that mentions the mother. Where was she?

I'm suprised that this baby is still alive.

ajc2804 said:
Somerset County -- A Somerset County father is in prison, accused of severely beating his brutally beating his 2-month old son.

Twenty-one year old Brandon Austill is accused of using a cattle-prod stun gun on his son, along with fracturing the baby's skull twice. Police say Austill also admitted to smashing his son's head on the bathroom sink and dining room table and bending the baby's leg over his shoulder until he heard it break.

Police say the alleged abuse happened between September 11 and October 31. Austill is in the Somerset County Jail on $75,000 bond. Austill's son had to be flown to Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/10280399/detail.html
Being the father of two young sons, I'm sickened by stuff like this. Unfortunately, it seems we hear of cases like this daily.

I say they bend the father's leg back over his shoulder and listen for the break. Where the hell was the mother? Just makes me sick.

The abuse started 4 days after this baby girl was born. How in the H*LL didn't the mother know anything? People sometimes just amaze me!!! :(

The little baby surely had to have OBVIOUS injuries/bruising in the time frame of the abuse the mother COULD NOT have missed!

I am the mother of two little boys and I cannot even imagine this, prayers to this little one and I hope the sperm donor rots in hell where he belongs.....

Rotting in Hell is just too good for this guy..........

CyberLaw said:
Rotting in Hell is just too good for this guy..........
And the mother should have a seat right beside him. They both should be tortured and finished off with a bullet between the eyes. What scum.

what can a 2 month old baby possibly do to upset him that badly?

I always think off all the nice couples who can't have babies when i hear these stories. If they didn't want this little girl, how many people would have been in line to get her??

No, this guy may place blame upon the baby, abusers blame the victim. BUT, the person who is in control of their behavior, conduct and reactions is the person doing the abusing. They are in control of their reaction(s).

Why wasn't he charged with First Degree Attempted Murder???

OMG...that poor little baby. The part about him placing the baby's leg over his shoulder until he heard it break.....ugh...heartwrenching.

I would love to break the Dad's legs. I would really love to. I don't care. I would do it in a heartbeat if given the chance. Kinda scary, all these stories about the pain and torture inflicted upon these innocent babies make me really want to inflict pain and torture on the perps. That can't be good! It just makes me SO F*CKING ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lviola said:
I say they bend the father's leg back over his shoulder and listen for the break. Where the hell was the mother? Just makes me sick.
I agree and while they are bending his leg until it breaks, why not twist his neck until it snaps. This make me sick too.:banghead:

lviola said:
Yeah, and then stick that cattle prod...well, you know.:furious: :mad: :furious:

lviola said:
I say they bend the father's leg back over his shoulder and listen for the break.

I volunteer to help!!!!!

A Somerset County man has been accused of abusing his newborn daughter -- smashing her head into a bathroom sink and onto a dining room table, bending her leg over his shoulder until he heard it break and twice using an electric cattle prod on the baby.

Brandon Alan Austill, 21, of Somerset Borough, was charged Wednesday with aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of a child and possession of an electric or electronic incapacitation device.

The device, a hand-held prod called the Hot Shot Power-Mite, is used legitimately by dairy farmers, hog producers and large-animal veterinarians to deliver 4,500-volt shocks to cattle, pigs and other livestock. Its manufacturer warns buyers to keep the Power-Mite away from children.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06314/737181-85.stm

He is a truly wicked person and i hope he gets treated in the same way some day soon. :(

there is a video on http://edition.cnn.com/ right now.

Sorry to doublepost.

But after reading the article where it states that the abuse happened because he couldn't comfort the baby or get her to quit crying........yeah, baby won't stop crying. I know! Let's break her tiny legs, shock her with a cattle prod, and smash her head on a sink! That will comfort her and will SURELY not escalate her crying! /sarcasm

It sounded as though she's going to be fine, though...thank goodness she got taken away before he could permanently damage her :(

Lisahas2cats said:
Sorry to doublepost.

But after reading the article where it states that the abuse happened because he couldn't comfort the baby or get her to quit crying........yeah, baby won't stop crying. I know! Let's break her tiny legs, shock her with a cattle prod, and smash her head on a sink! That will comfort her and will SURELY not escalate her crying! /sarcasm

It sounded as though she's going to be fine, though...thank goodness she got taken away before he could permanently damage her :(

What i would like to know is WHERE was the baby's mother during all this?

apparently the neighbours could hear he was at least telling the baby to "Shut up". i expect her to be brought to account for her lack of protection of this infant.

thank god the little one is going to be all right.

throw away the key on him and let his prison mates know what he's in jail for, i say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back