Are wedding bells ringing?

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard a crazy rumor about Raven getting married? This could be complete nonsense but my heart dropped when I heard it! :eek:

I've not heard that particular rumour. If there are any lurkers or posters from Utah, perhaps they could give her a heads up and point her to the direction of this board !!!

Since the source of this information has never been wrong, I think that you're right, Jess. Someone needs to alert this girl, and quickly!

Surely she must know something. Raven is a widow and probably knows better than to lie to her about the circumstances of his first wife's death. So why would she want to marry him? Probably thinking that she's going to be the one that's different from all of the others. She's going to be the one that tames the Rave.

I wonder if Raven might have known her all along. Maybe he knew her when he was flaunting himself as single. Maybe he knew her when he was signing up at Classmates.com, Reunion.com, Alta High School's alumni site, etc. Maybe she's the one he was looking for.

I sincerely hope that she knows about Janet. And if she does, I pray that she finds this board.

JerseyGirl said:
Has anyone else heard a crazy rumor about Raven getting married? This could be complete nonsense but my heart dropped when I heard it! :eek:
Dear God I hope not!

This girl would have to know something about Janet because of Kaiden, don't you think ? Maybe he has charmed her so brilliantly that she has fallen for him, hook, line and sinker. Let's pray she has a suspicious family member who has seen through him that can get to her before it is too late!

Maybe hes told the girl something and now hes going to marry her so she wont have to testify against him, I think it works that way if im not mistaken.

Did you all really think that he wouldn't get married again? Come on! He's got to sully someone else's good name with credit card debt and ebay schemes then kill her off too. I can't believe that a young woman would marry a 27 year-old, part-time bike shop employee!! Seriously, how can a man (and I use that term loosley and only because of his P.Ness shirt--I'm guessing he has one) who does that for a living support a family?

I hope too that this young woman or her family find this site (and others) that talk about what a waste of space he is. I would be very upset to find out that he's done it all over again.

But, the thought comes to me---wouldn't it be great if he's arrested on his wedding day?

Plus, I'm sure he's been sure to paint himself the quintessential Mormon boy.

I wouldn't be suprised if they pray and read scriptures together. Wonder if they've visited the temple too?

Excuse me, I'm feeling the urge to BARF!!!

And while I'm on the subject....

I think of Hamlet and King Claudius. There's a scene where Claudius is trying to repent for killing his brother, taking over his throne, and stealing his wife. He wonders if there's repentance for murder. And all of that good stuff. Hamlet walks in as Claudius is trying to pray for forgivness and decides that he can't kill Claudius while he's praying or else he, Hamlet, will go to hell. Then Hamlet leaves and unknowingly leaves Claudius to his "praying." Well, Claudius gets up and says these words:

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:
Words without thoughts never to heaven go."

Meaning that Claudius was never really penitent.

Raven Abaroa--this is exactly what your prayers are doing. You can't pray and expect that your words will get to heaven. You are too much focused on what you can get and what you can take here on earth. Your words are empty and your promises are too. You don't care about anything beyond what this world, or else you would be with a loving wife and two children at this very moment. But what's around you? A son without a mother that throws fits and you give into him. An empty bed (or maybe I'm wrong and there's a female there too).

Whatever. I'll just hope that your lady friend stumbles on this site and sees all of this wonderful stuff. Have you told her about your embezzlement yet?

ewwwinteresting said:
Maybe she is pregnant?? And he is going to marry her instead of killing her:loser: .
Wouldn't that be breaking his pattern? Oh, if they're not married there's no life insurance policy. Guess he's got to marry her, get the policy, and then kill her.

Jenifred said:
But what's around you? A son without a mother that throws fits and you give into him.
And if that's true then it's doubly important to get him behind bars as soon as possible, not only so that he doesn't kill again but so that he doesn't create another Raven. There's still time to undo the damage to that little boy that Raven (and those like him) have done.

If this information is true, I am really truly sickened by the thought of him marrying anyone, but my outline scenerio the other day does happen more frequently than any may think.

So many times sociopaths kill and get away with it the first time and they repeat the deed because they feel that they can since they got away with it the first time.

Many people feel well if they didn't get arrested maybe they did not do it. The murderer moves around, time elapses, and stories go from she was murdered to she died, and nobody checks into the situation, that's how the potential second victim gets lured in.

Unfortunately, what seems cut and dry to you and me, isn't so with LE and DA. Getting the arrest the first go around doesn't happen because of lack of hard evidence, CE nature of the case, no witnesses, mistakes made, sometimes there is no body, no forensics, no witnesses, no weapon, many times people provide an alibi for the murderer's time and all the other scenerio's that are out there you can think of.

I'm hoping that the murderer of Janet and her unborn child gets put away before he kills again and destroys more lives.

My prayers go out to those that believe he is innocent, those that will come in contact with him in the future, any potential girlfriend, wife and their family members that do not realize the true Raven and all those that that have lost so much when Janet was brutally taken from her friends, family and Kaiden.

terminatrixator said:
Unfortunately, what seems cut and dry to you and me, isn't so with LE and DA. Getting the arrest the first go around doesn't happen because of lack of hard evidence, CE nature of the case, no witnesses, mistakes made, sometimes there is no body, no forensics, no witnesses, no weapon, many times people provide an alibi for the murderer's time and all the other scenerio's that are out there you can think of.
I think that most of us are aware of this, however, what percentage of cases drag out to 18 months without an arrest?

Many cases drag out up to 20 years, sad but true, Barton Corbin is just one as an example of a sociopath that got away with it once and tried to get away with it twice.

If people choose to believe he did not do it because there has not been arrest, that's their perrogative, the hold-up doesn't change my mind on who I believe 100% committed this murder.

I'm not disputing the fact, whatsoever, that 18 months is a long time. I don't know what the hold up is, it's maddening, yes, I agree, the point I am trying to make is whether it is 18 months or 20 years for an arrest doesn't mean he did not do it.

I believe 100% that Raven is the Murderer and until he is arrested and put behind bars, I will continue to talk about this case here and any other venue I can get.

terminatrixator said:
... the point I am trying to make is whether it is 18 months or 20 years for an arrest doesn't mean he did not do it.
I totally agree.

Jenifred said:
I can't believe that a young woman would marry a 27 year-old, part-time bike shop employee!! Seriously, how can a man (and I use that term loosley and only because of his P.Ness shirt--I'm guessing he has one) who does that for a living support a family?
But remember, he's no longer showing up on the employee page of Canyon Bicycles. Has anyone ever verified that he is no longer there? Maybe he has a full-time job now somewhere.

As far as I know he is still there. Maybe trying to stay under the radar.

Sadly, I can't say I am entirely surprised at the rumor either. I would be even less surprised if this girl knows all about this site and is one of Raven's staunchest supporters. I'm sure he uses such "attacks" on his character as part of the seduction..."poor me, I lost my wife and these people are trying to ruin mine." Gag.

I wish there were a way to notify this girl's parents or other loved ones. Never mind the unsolved, suspicious murder of his wife...what parent would want their daughter to be involved with a bankrupt, irresponsible adulterer with no education and no prospects?

If the rumor is true, let's hope her friends and family are aware of his checkered past and can help her see the light. BEFORE it's too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back