Did anyone watch CNN presents tonight?

kidzndogznme

A closed mouth gathers no foot
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, the show tonight at 8 PM (being re-broadcast at 11) was called Combat Hospital. It was about a field hospital in Iraq. It was so difficult to watch and my brother in law is in Iraq right now so it is so heartbreaking to think of what he might be going through at any moment. This show just made me so much more appreciative of what our men and women are doing for us over there. :(

It was on last night for me, and let me tell you, I was glued to it. They are incredible. True heroes. I started watching when it was already on last night, so I don't know how much I missed. I will check the listings again for tonight to see if I can catch the whole thing. It was riveting.

Thank you to your brother in law! I wish so badly that they would all come home NOW, where they belong. Sending good wishes his way.:blowkiss:

and its a reminder to donate to the Paralyzed Veterans of America in Wilton NH and the Disabled American Veterans in Cincinnati OH--both organizations help Veterans from all past US wars,not just Iraq

julianne said:
It was on last night for me, and let me tell you, I was glued to it. They are incredible. True heroes. I started watching when it was already on last night, so I don't know how much I missed. I will check the listings again for tonight to see if I can catch the whole thing. It was riveting.

Thank you to your brother in law! I wish so badly that they would all come home NOW, where they belong. Sending good wishes his way.:blowkiss:
Maybe sooner than later......:)

Peter Hamilton said:
and its a reminder to donate to the Paralyzed Veterans of America in Wilton NH and the Disabled American Veterans in Cincinnati OH--both organizations help Veterans from all past US wars,not just Iraq

We need more shows like that so the American people will be more aware of what's really happening.

159 Iraqis were slaughtered just today. Yes, we have 20,000 seriously disabled Americans in this war? Something like that. Did you see People magazine last week , the guy who was so badly burned? It's shocking; he's coping quite well because his wife supports him so.

Bring home the troops soon!

Marthatex said:
We need more shows like that so the American people will be more aware of what's really happening.

159 Iraqis were slaughtered just today. Yes, we have 20,000 seriously disabled Americans in this war? Something like that. Did you see People magazine last week , the guy who was so badly burned? It's shocking; he's coping quite well because his wife supports him so.

Bring home the troops soon!
Wow. That is sad. 159 in ONE DAY??????

Bring our men & women HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member