Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother NC Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we just switched over to #3, and I really don't know how to make this thing do something it apparently doesn't want to, please bear with me. Sorry.

Brought over from the previous thread:

Close Enough said @ 10:23 on 11-19:
i think Cassidy said a lot...i've thought that from the very minute i heard the 911 call....

Close Enough, what scares me the most, is that Jason and his family have had access to Cassidy for days now. Plenty of time to reprogram a 2+ yr. old to answer the question,

What happened to your mommy?

Bad man killed my mommy.

Get my drift?

Sheesh! I was trying to catch up by reading the first thread, which has taken about 5 HOURS & find out we're now on thread #3.

Just my 2 cents: I agree with everyone who has pointed out the similarities between this & Peterson: her pretty smile & being a go-getter, the bizarro alibi, the family backing him without regard for appearing callous, & remarkably, here we are once again debating a two-trip theory!

No one has brought it up for awhile but when reading about the creepy 15 yo neighbor kid, I thought how convenient for JY. I mean if you are planning to knock off your pregnant wife & the Vitale case was just in the news a few months ago wouldn't that be a perfect little red herring? "No, God no, Michelle didn't have any enemies, everybody just loved her...well, there is this weird kid lives up the road, she said he made her really nervous."

I really believe this guy has read, not OJ's book "If I did it", but Scott Lee Peterson's book "If I had it to do over again, what I wouldn't do" You will not see this guy on Diane Sawyer, you will not see him on Greta or any local media sources begging for information about his wife's murder, you will not see him in court yukking it up with his attorney. There will be no recorded phone calls from Paris with Francois & Pasquale. Instead of the obvious lack of emotion, he's falling to his knees, throwing himself on the casket - in both instances his face can be obscured til he gets the proper amount of tears worked up. I really hope LE has ripped out the drains of every water source in that house.

Also, if you were going to your parents for the weekend, assuming since they lived 5 hours away they did not get to see little Cassidy as much as they would like, wouldn't you think he would take her with him? Leaving the night before with Cassidy in tow would make more sense as that would give him time to drive her to the gp's house & then on to his meeting. But IMO, this would make his alibi look even shadier because he would have gone to the old standby "I'm way over here in Brevard with Cassie & haven't been able to get a hold of Michelle, can you go check on her?" There is another little thing that kind of stuck out to me & I can't think of it right now - oh I know it's the fax/print-out thing. Supposedly it was to get Meredith's opinion on the purse, why would it be necessary to print out anything? Emailing or calling her w/the link I think is what most people would do. "Just how dumb are you people" - not quite as dumb as a person who would believe Meredith was sent there for any other reason than to discover her sister's body & retrieve her little niece.

hollyjokers said:
Sheesh! I was trying to catch up by reading the first thread, which has taken about 5 HOURS & find out we're now on thread #3.

Just my 2 cents: I agree with everyone who has pointed out the similarities between this & Peterson: her pretty smile & being a go-getter, the bizarro alibi, the family backing him without regard for appearing callous, & remarkably, here we are once again debating a two-trip theory!

No one has brought it up for awhile but when reading about the creepy 15 yo neighbor kid, I thought how convenient for JY. I mean if you are planning to knock off your pregnant wife & the Vitale case was just in the news a few months ago wouldn't that be a perfect little red herring? "No, God no, Michelle didn't have any enemies, everybody just loved her...well, there is this weird kid lives up the road, she said he made her really nervous."

I really believe this guy has read, not OJ's book "If I did it", but Scott Lee Peterson's book "If I had it to do over again, what I wouldn't do" You will not see this guy on Diane Sawyer, you will not see him on Greta or any local media sources begging for information about his wife's murder, you will not see him in court yukking it up with his attorney. There will be no recorded phone calls from Paris with Francois & Pasquale. Instead of the obvious lack of emotion, he's falling to his knees, throwing himself on the casket - in both instances his face can be obscured til he gets the proper amount of tears worked up. I really hope LE has ripped out the drains of every water source in that house.

Also, if you were going to your parents for the weekend, assuming since they lived 5 hours away they did not get to see little Cassidy as much as they would like, wouldn't you think he would take her with him? Leaving the night before with Cassidy in tow would make more sense as that would give him time to drive her to the gp's house & then on to his meeting. But IMO, this would make his alibi look even shadier because he would have gone to the old standby "I'm way over here in Brevard with Cassie & haven't been able to get a hold of Michelle, can you go check on her?" There is another little thing that kind of stuck out to me & I can't think of it right now - oh I know it's the fax/print-out thing. Supposedly it was to get Meredith's opinion on the purse, why would it be necessary to print out anything? Emailing or calling her w/the link I think is what most people would do. "Just how dumb are you people" - not quite as dumb as a person who would believe Meredith was sent there for any other reason than to discover her sister's body & retrieve her little niece.
AND, it was the weekend. A friday. Why not take wifey along, too? His story reeks. SOB

hollyjokers said:
I really believe this guy has read, not OJ's book "If I did it", but Scott Lee Peterson's book "If I had it to do over again, what I wouldn't do" You will not see this guy on Diane Sawyer, you will not see him on Greta or any local media sources begging for information about his wife's murder, you will not see him in court yukking it up with his attorney.

Also, if you were going to your parents for the weekend, assuming since they lived 5 hours away they did not get to see little Cassidy as much as they would like, wouldn't you think he would take her with him?

There is another little thing that kind of stuck out to me & I can't think of it right now - oh I know it's the fax/print-out thing. Supposedly it was to get Meredith's opinion on the purse, why would it be necessary to print out anything? Emailing or calling her w/the link I think is what most people would do. "Just how dumb are you people" - not quite as dumb as a person who would believe Meredith was sent there for any other reason than to discover her sister's body & retrieve her little niece.

Hi hollyjokers and to you, (longtime, eh), ShowerSinger!

Eyup, thread #3 lol.. lots of stuff has been duplicated. I get the same feeling as both of you.

INDEED, holly, I feel the defense has learnt from other high-profile crimes: JY's been to told to shut-up - completely. NO media interviews - TV, radio, press, glossy - NOTHING! However, we are entitled to ponder WHY ... when he came back - his first priority was:

ME, ME, ME ... "I" must protect "myself" as they might look at "me".

Well, sure thing - that's his right and it has been repeated so often it's almost a stuck record: we understand and accept this move. Getting this high-profile criminal defense attorney is not the issue. He's also the only one to have received a court-order to submit to various tests; his the only vehicle impounded. He's obviously (imo) using Michelle's car.

It's WHEN he got the lawyer, HOW he dealt with the situation/family/crime scene/funeral and WHAT has been going on since. Is there something incriminating both sides are protecting? Let's face it, everyone's being very tight lipped. I'm convinced the Sheriff has no interest in feeding the media any tidbits, suggestions or details. That's good! Also tells me alot.

And you brought up a good point - if it was Michelle's Friday off, make no error, JY knew this much. Sending Meredith to collect a fax he didn't want Michelle to see already has it's peculiarities especially as he'd never asked this of Meredith, before.

The fact this 'surprise gift' was all arranged 6 weeks before Christmas and a couple weeks after their anniversary tells me we're either BELIEVING the Jasonites that it was for a leather purse (crazier, still) or this fax was for something else altogether.

JMHO

jilly said:
Quote:

You're right. I was just reading the News Observer and quote:

"Willoughby said the order is less intrusive than a search warrant and requires the judge to hear less evidence before approving the order.

"The order is usually obtained when a person is not in custody, but [police] are trying to gather evidence because of their suspicions to complete their investigation," Willoughby said.

Law investigators can only obtain the order for offenses that are punishable by imprisonment for more than one year.

"It's not unusual for us to get a nontestimonial identification order," Willoughby said."

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/508250.html

I just thought it was interesting to see that he was named as a suspect and not a POI. Also, surprised at what they can get from Jason from this order.

This might have already been addressed in this thread and I apologize if I am duplicating. I'm having a problem keeping up.

JMHO

Thanks for finding that. I was pretty sure. This makes me think that the non-testimonial order means that the police just asked the judge for a warrant based on the fact that the husband always has to be eliminated and without any real affidavit of facts. That is, it means he is a suspect because he is the husband and not necessarily because of evidence ... just normal suspicion.

ShowerSinger said:
AND, it was the weekend. A friday. Why not take wifey along, too? His story reeks. SOB

Hi Shower! :)

MY allegedly had a Dr's appointment - perhaps with Cassidy, et al, it would have been a 'relief' for MY to have some quiet/personal time on her day off and complete all her errands without being pressed for time? J/guessing, lol!

JY would have known this - but to interrupt a long drive, business meeting, hotel booking, visiting his parents ... etc ... while concentrating on some secret fax (to the point of calling Meredith) seems it had to be ultra urgentsensitive. If it was a frlight/hotel booking for Xmas, different. We're TOLD via unofficial, anonymous sources this was a purse (that can be bought anywhere up to midnight, Xmas Eve). So I'm not buying into this.

Been lots posts (save you reading all, lol) suggesting Meredith didn't seem nervous or suslicious. Two things come to mind: she'd have seen MY's car and prolly thought nothing other than "Yikes, I wonder if Shells has seen the fax!!!". If the garage-door was slightly open (sheer speculation nothing confirmed), then again - the scene would have seemed normal.

Meredith would have called out, looked around - perhaps seen things were not 'quite normal' and gone upstairs - Cassie may even have responded. Cass was found 'beside' her mom with bloody footprints everywhere: there had to have been some sign of struggle; this suggests to me MY was on the floor. Meredith made a point of saying "there's blood all over the bed" - not there's blood all around her....

Meredith didn't turn MY over (she was face-down, awkward position, heavy to move and cold) so she may not have seen the extent of the injuries.

I'd assume the 'fax' issue would have lost priority. Michelle and Cassie were her priorities... She called 911 ... confused and trying very hard to gather herself.

JMHO

otto said:
Thanks for finding that. I was pretty sure. This makes me think that the non-testimonial order means that the police just asked the judge for a warrant based on the fact that the husband always has to be eliminated and without any real affidavit of facts. That is, it means he is a suspect because he is the husband and not necessarily because of evidence ... just normal suspicion.

Thanks for this & morning otto! :)

Maybe, as JY had a lawyer, the best way to go was through the courts/ Would you think that Meredith ought to have been issued similar as she found the body - they were alone - and have her car impounded, too? (Ditto "company" from Thursday evening)

Nice to see you in here, lol...

5bigfish5 said:
(snipped)
Close Enough, what scares me the most, is that Jason and his family have had access to Cassidy for days now. Plenty of time to reprogram a 2+ yr. old to answer the question,
What happened to your mommy?

Bad man killed my mommy.
Get my drift?
I hope he/they aren't that desperate to even talk to a 2.5 yr old like that. IF Jason did this, and she saw or heard anything, I can see him trying to re-program her little brain though.

I'm hoping the Fisher's talked to her enough to glean information first-hand from her. They probably didn't have to ask questions. Sometimes if you just let them talk, they say more than you ever want to know. (You should hear the stories I hear in Sunday School!:eek:)

Anyone know who has the dog? Was it the dog he rescued? Do the Fishers have it?

Here's to hoping someone is arrested for this horrific crime before we need a thread for Part 4. *clink*

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Hi Shower! :)

MY allegedly had a Dr's appointment - perhaps with Cassidy, et al, it would have been a 'relief' for MY to have some quiet/personal time on her day off and complete all her errands without being pressed for time? J/guessing, lol!

JY would have known this - but to interrupt a long drive, business meeting, hotel booking, visiting his parents ... etc ... while concentrating on some secret fax (to the point of calling Meredith) seems it had to be ultra urgentsensitive. If it was a frlight/hotel booking for Xmas, different. We're TOLD via unofficial, anonymous sources this was a purse (that can be bought anywhere up to midnight, Xmas Eve). So I'm not buying into this.

Been lots posts (save you reading all, lol) suggesting Meredith didn't seem nervous or suslicious. Two things come to mind: she'd have seen MY's car and prolly thought nothing other than "Yikes, I wonder if Shells has seen the fax!!!". If the garage-door was slightly open (sheer speculation nothing confirmed), then again - the scene would have seemed normal.

Meredith would have called out, looked around - perhaps seen things were not 'quite normal' and gone upstairs - Cassie may even have responded. Cass was found 'beside' her mom with bloody footprints everywhere: there had to have been some sign of struggle; this suggests to me MY was on the floor. Meredith made a point of saying "there's blood all over the bed" - not there's blood all around her....

Meredith didn't turn MY over (she was face-down, awkward position, heavy to move and cold) so she may not have seen the extent of the injuries.

I'd assume the 'fax' issue would have lost priority. Michelle and Cassie were her priorities... She called 911 ... confused and trying very hard to gather herself.

JMHO

Hey PSA. We were trying to figure out if Michelle was on the floor or the bed last night and found a couple of media links saying that Michelle was on the bed. This seemed to work with the 911 call where Meredith told the 911 operator that she had moved a pillow and that there was blood on the bed. Cassidy could have climbed up on the bed to get to her mom.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

Maybe, as JY had a lawyer, the best way to go was through the courts/ Would you think that Meredith ought to have been issued similar as she found the body - they were alone - and have her car impounded, too? (Ditto "company" from Thursday evening)

It's a bit early for me, but the wind woke me up. Meredith may have quickly given fingerprints and DNA when she was at the scene. If Jason had offered, I'm pretty sure the police wouldn't have had to get the non-testimonial order.

We were wondering last night too if the Honda left in the driveway overnight on Nov 4 was Merediths. Charlie found some info that the Young's owned an SUV (that Jason was driving) and a Lexus, but no Honda.

Scandi posted this at 12:18a.m. on Pt. 2 but I brought it here because I wanted to know if I missed something:

"Ocean, was the safety gate shut si the baby couldn't go downstairs where the dog was?"

Do we know anything about baby gates? Do we know if the dog stayed inside or outside?

So many details to keep track of and yet we know nothing.:doh:

otto said:
Hey PSA. We were trying to figure out if Michelle was on the floor or the bed last night and found a couple of media links saying that Michelle was on the bed. This seemed to work with the 911 call where Meredith told the 911 operator that she had moved a pillow and that there was blood on the bed. Cassidy could have climbed up on the bed to get to her mom.

Ahhh! That also makes sense (other than the heartbreaking picture your description reveals). Could very well be.

One thing that may affect our conclusions - not sure if you were around when I posted it - but I'm convinced 'specifics comments' have been spliced out of that tape. Some stuff LE would want kept private to sort bogus vs corect testimony?? Just a thought, but, certain parts that, once the tape was released, LE may quite rightly have instructed:

"Take that, that, that and THAT ... OUT ... then you may release it, provided we proof-listen to it before release."

One of the reasons I say this is clearly the 911-op linked the call to Sheriff's office and although we heard within SECONDS that a car was on it's way - I have to consider snips here and there...

Taximom said:
Scandi posted this at 12:18a.m. on Pt. 2 but I brought it here because I wanted to know if I missed something:

"Ocean, was the safety gate shut si the baby couldn't go downstairs where the dog was?"

Do we know anything about baby gates? Do we know if the dog stayed inside or outside?

As far as I've read, we don't know anything about where the dog stayed during the night and there hasn't really been any mention of baby gates. If there were bloody footprints all over the house, Cassidy was probably not restricted by baby gates and if she was walking and managing stairs okay, she may have outgrown tthem.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Ahhh! That also makes sense (other than the heartbreaking picture your description reveals). Could very well be.

One thing that may affect our conclusions - not sure if you were around when I posted it - but I'm convinced 'specifics comments' have been spliced out of that tape. Some stuff LE would want kept private to sort bogus vs corect testimony?? Just a thought, but, certain parts that, once the tape was released, LE may quite rightly have instructed:

"Take that, that, that and THAT ... OUT ... then you may release it, provided we proof-listen to it before release."

One of the reasons I say this is clearly the 911-op linked the call to Sheriff's office and although we heard within SECONDS that a car was on it's way - I have to consider snips here and there...

I wondered the same thing. When Meredith asked Cassidy what happened, she starts to answer and then there's a thump ... almost like the tape is cropped without turning down the volume.

otto said:
As far as I've read, we don't know anything about where the dog stayed during the night and there hasn't really been any mention of baby gates. If there were bloody footprints all over the house, Cassidy was probably not restricted by baby gates and if she was walking and managing stairs okay, she may have outgrown tthem.
Thanks, I didn't think we had heard baby gates being used, although it's a possibility. We used baby gates to keep the children out of things, not just so they wouldn't take a fall down stairs. And I've seen where baby gates are used to keep dogs contained in an area.

Interesting thought.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

I bet LE did get samples from Meredith....but
they didn't need a court order, she cooperated. IMO.

otto said:
I wondered the same thing. When Meredith asked Cassidy what happened, she starts to answer and then there's a thump ... almost like the tape is cropped without turning down the volume.
We know they edited the phone number out. It is weird that it breaks right at that point when Cassidy is speaking.:banghead:

Taximom said:

Hey, Taximom .... hope you have a great week taxiing eveyone around (snigger, snigger - don't envy ya, lol...) :)

Don't think we've heard anyhting official about b/gates - however, from all reports, Michelle was a doting, caring, security-conscious mom - so I don't think we're wrong to gather as much.

Also, for the Jasonites to state "JY would never do this with his dau there..." well, sorry but there's every possibility he could indeed have done this. We KNOW Cassie had fallen asleep earlier, because the very last sentence on one of those media reports stated (quoted from memory):

"Michelle put on a dvd for Cassidy, Cinderella, a Halloween gift that she watched until she fell asleep".

MY GUESS ... is that once Cassie was well into the land of nod, MY or JY carried her upstairs and put her to bed. She was asleep. She may have slept right through the incident.... and was not in same bed as Michelle as we heard Meredith telling Cassie to go to her room (probably, not possibly, imo).

Reports, not our guestimation or re-carving a timeline to fit given theories, state JY left circa 10:30 pm. He was seen leaving, with all of his luggage.

Until an official press report is released that infers otherwise, to assume he left 2 hours earlier is moot. Why on earth would friends arrive to watch a program that early?

We used to have a Tuesday night REGULAR to watch Dallas at 8:30 after the 8:00 pm news (lawd... I know, I KNOW ...sssshhhh, lol) and depending on whether the 'bunch' wanted to watch the news - they'd arrive ANYTIME from 5 to 8 through 8:30 pm.

But that was us, lol... We need to work our theory on what we know - as opposed to what the Jasonites are telling us we should know... Very confusing, perhaps designed that way?

Taximom said:
We know they edited the phone number out. It is weird that it breaks right at that point when Cassidy is speaking.:banghead:

Love yah! You're observant! Eyup, there are 3 places I feel the tape was spliced. You know ... Dark Knight would be the perfect member to come in here and offer his opinion, Tax: to listen to that tape and advise as he is also in radio - and will be able to detect this - happens regularly and on an hourly, if not daily basis in audio broadcasting world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123