Global Orgasm for Peace

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
Anti-War Activists Plan 'Global Orgasm For Peace'

(CBS/AP) SAN FRANCISCO Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.

But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.

The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_323212551.html

Linda7NJ said:
Anti-War Activists Plan 'Global Orgasm For Peace'

(CBS/AP) SAN FRANCISCO Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.

But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.

The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, whose immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm Dec. 22 while focusing on world peace.

"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_323212551.html
Count me IN!!;)

:laugh: :laugh:

December 22nd is my parents' wedding anniversary (they're 76 and 71)...do I dare tell them what they need to do on their upcoming anniversary?!?!?! :crazy:

windovervocalcords said:
Me too. Strictly a committment for world peace lol. Multiple orgasms multiply the benefit?
I would certainly think so...like you, I'm willing to do my part for peace!

We already have 2 threads about this in the Bizarre News thread. Funny how it caught the attention of so many sleuthers. :innocent:

Ah Dang, if I must, I must.. I'm only doing this for world peace :liar: :p

What is this country coming to?

Pun intended. :angel:

windovervocalcords said:
Me too. Strictly a committment for world peace lol. Multiple orgasms multiply the benefit?
:clap: :clap: You are too funny WOVC!!! :clap: :clap: :D

PaperDoll said:
Ah Dang, if I must, I must.. I'm only doing this for world peace :liar: :p
How did I KNOW it was you even before I looked at the name! !?!? You are so cute PD!!!:crazy:

deandaniellws said:
How did I KNOW it was you even before I looked at the name! !?!? You are so cute PD!!!:crazy:

hehe THANKS deandaniellws :blowkiss:

I will step it up.... I will make sure to do it daily until there's world peace! :angel: :innocent:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back