770 users online (147 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    I agree. I think people are quick to point at HA because of inconsistencies in his story, but let's be honest, who hasn't forgotten small details during times of extreme stress? For God's sake, I watched as a man smashed his hand through a window and it shattered on me and my ex - and a half hour later while writing my statement at the detective division, I wrote the left instead of the right arm. I can't imagine having perfect recollection of things right after the love of my life was murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by stayclassy View Post
    I'm here on gut instinct and a little research, I'm sure you know more than I--but as convenient as it would have possibly been for HA or the handyman I just don't think it was either.

Another Mother's Day with no justice for these 4 women, all of whom left children behind

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21st at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56